Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (33425 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by arinze198(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2018
A man, Mr. Okwudiri Okechukwu, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he bought a dog, named it Nancy to taunt his female neighbour who bears the name and got separated from her husband.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Majaoba Street in Egan area of Igando, Lagos, where they reside.

Mrs. Nancy Chikere got married and had children but after some years the marriage crashed, so she parked out of her husband’s house and started living alone with her children. It was gathered that Mr. Okechukwu had a disagreement with Nancy over an undisclosed matter in the compound. In reaction, he bought a dog and named it Nancy to the embarrassment of Mrs. Nancy.

He was said to always call the dog’s name and be abusing it; calling the dog all sort of names in reference to the woman. When Mrs. Nancy could not bear it any longer, she confronted Okechukwu to change the dog’s name but he refused. It later led to a fight; she was seriously beaten up and injured.

The matter was reported to the police at Igando Division, Lagos; Okechukwu was arrested and detained at the police station. He was later charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates court for the assault on Mrs. Nancy.
He pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, did not oppose his bail but asked the court for adjournment for trial.
The defendant, Okechukwu, was granted bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum. He was remanded in prison pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 22nd October, 2018 for trial.

When P.M.EXPRESS contacted Mrs. Nancy, she confirmed that Okechukwu actually bought the dog and gave it her name in order to humiliate her. It was gathered that when Okechukwu was remanded in prison custody, the dog eventually died and Mrs. Nancy said that she had no hand in the death of the dog.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-buys-dog-names-female-neighbour/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2018
grin troublesome neighbor

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by AJOBI77(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Na wahala you dey find..... Na wahala you dey find ooo. #RIP Fela But there is a strong bond between pm news and igando, ijegun, isheri area sha. Researchers should investigate biko

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by JudasNaCarrot: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2018
I see some issues being settled in the police station very soon.

Troublesome somebody.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Abdul315(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2018
She no give am kpomo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Kingosytex(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Just like the man who named his dog "buhari"

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Ah Ah...So somebody can not name his own dog he bought with his money in peace again!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by ikeno(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2018
there's a thousand and one names he could have named it.but no,he just have to taunt her cause he has a grudge with her.

this one go like fight pass quarrel grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by sacx: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Momcherry(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2018
He likes her that much? Wow!! tongue

You buy a dog because you like dogs then you go ahead to give him a name you feel is so special.

Or who names his dog 'bingo' nowadays?

Foolish man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by sotall(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by xbernardx(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is Nigeria

Nobody has Monopoly over any name, free the man jor, useless police

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by itiswellandwell: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
All these kind of things normally happen in face me, I face you house. Mheeen! Some face me I face you occupants are just troublesome and devilish in nature. Even some landlords they fear them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by PrincessB1(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
The dog be like;

You see what your troublesomeness has caused us because of naming me Nancy

Till we meet again embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by ednut1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
He must be a nairalander. But wetin ejigbo ikotun and igando do PM news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
I knew it!
Such sense of humor appeals to Igbo people.
grin grin grin

People who answer Okechukwu are prone to be mischief makers.
Like Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari
angry angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by DeeTweenie(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Simply trouble dey sleep yanga come wake ham...

Maybe the man has been eyeing the Nancy woman and the Nancy woman no give him face.
So he had to get Nancy dog to humiliate the Nancy Lady...

Men Sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by JoanHicks(f): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Now this is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by sage101: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
What the Fuss about?

She should buy hers and NAME IT, Okechukwu!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by coolcatty: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
PM =Poor man news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by fasho01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
That reminds me.. How far that guy that named his dog buhari nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
They don poison the dog.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
I didn't read the post but I know that man must be Afonja, very likely from Oshogbo undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by IMASTEX: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Trouble dey sleep. Yanger go wait am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by maestroferdi: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
PM News again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by seyigiggle: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
trouble sleep, yanga go wake am ..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Splasshhh(f): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Trouble eee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by lonlytroy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bubu would have been better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by manci(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
You know ipob are Democrats they believe calling a dog after person name is part of democracy . buhari saga come to my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by johnstar(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pm like mumu news ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.