Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK (26156 Views)

Fani Kayode: Explosive Things He Said About Buhari In The Past: VIDEO / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Friend01(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
badboywizzy:
Why are you so full of hate ?
Full of hate ?
That question should be directed to FFK himself the Chief hater of Nigeria.
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by edupedia: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
360degreess:
FFK the mad dog,one of the executive member of "Nigerian Looters Association"..you can only fool some groups of Nyamiris(ipob pigs) but not sensible Nigerians.All your worthless propagandas will end next week.Thats why i am angry with INEC 4 delaying our 4+4next level celebrations.

...i see the loud-mouth running away after the election...many of them in Atiku camp will do the same...
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by coolscott(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
360degreess:
FFK the mad dog,one of the executive member of "Nigerian Looters Association"..you can only fool some groups of Nyamiris(ipob pigs) but not sensible Nigerians.All your worthless propagandas will end next week.Thats why i am angry with INEC 4 delaying our 4+4next level celebrations.
Very intelligent and eloquent.
We are proud to hear him articulate his views very clearly and intelligently this
way with the international press.

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by gudugudumeje: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wovldn't it have even been better to warn Obama about Fanikayode and Obasanjo and ther generations as far as Nigeria is concerned?
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by oderinlewo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:
I think he smoked crack and had a chat with Ben Bruce.

He still suffers delusions from that event.
As a Nigerian, are you not proud of FFK with the way he was responding to all that was put to him?...
I wish it was ur sai baba ..ode

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by leo1234(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Daboomb:

Ipob piglet, it is not "an administration" that makes you richer or poorer, it's your own hardwork

But then, l can see where you are coming from, as a Political Thug.....this govt made you a pauper because it will not 'share the money'. grin grin

Who told you I am IPOB
This clearly shows you don't live in Nigeria.
This administration only succeeded in increasing the prices of commodities by over 80% without salary increase and you expect people to get richer.
Keep deceiving your self. cool

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Philinho(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Why are you exposing your stupidity!

Is Obama the electorate or INEC chairman
You the one exposing your stupidity.Go and ask of how world powers can influence election.Are iyou aware that the external forces influenced the postponement of this election? What if they said nothing,APC would have rigged it. Learn

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by tunjijones(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2020
leo1234:

APC did not loot our common wealth but how did they succeed in making Nigerians poorer.
Are you insinuating that our common wealth was shared to people like you, leaving out the majority

Click like if this administration made you poorer, click share if it made you richer.

We must get Nigeria working again. ;

The administration did not make me richer but I became richer in this administration.
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by leo1234(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2020
tunjijones:

The administration did not make me richer but I became richer in this administration.

Congratulations. grin
Please what did you do differently? Maybe some of us can key in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East / INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.