Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK (26152 Views)

Fani Kayode: Explosive Things He Said About Buhari In The Past: VIDEO / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
360degreess:
FFK the mad dog,one of the executive member of "Nigerian Looters Association"..you can only fool some groups of Nyamiris(ipob pigs) but not sensible Nigerians.All your worthless propagandas will end next week.Thats why i am angry with INEC 4 delaying our 4+4next level celebrations.
[/s]

You are a talkative

Learn to shut up na

2 Likes

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
As at 2015, i wouldn't blame obama cos i believed nig urgently needed a buhari then BUT now i know better!

The clanish/redundant recessionist is nig's WORST BLUNDER!

#NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Daboomb: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
leo1234:

APC did not loot our common wealth but how did they succeed in making Nigerians poorer.
Are you insinuating that our common wealth was shared to people like you, leaving out the majority

Click like if this administration made you poorer, click share if it made you richer.

We must get Nigeria working again. grin

Ipob piglet, it is not "an administration" that makes you richer or poorer, it's your own hardwork

But then, l can see where you are coming from, as a Political Thug.....this govt made you a pauper because it will not 'share the money'. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by olajizz01(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
This guy is senseless, so Obama was the Nigerian voters that voted in this working govt.

You will wail for another 4yrs by God grace.

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by veesion: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
360degreess:
FFK the mad dog,one of the executive member of "Nigerian Looters Association"..you can only fool some groups of Nyamiris(ipob pigs) but not sensible Nigerians.All your worthless propagandas will end next week.Thats why i am angry with INEC 4 delaying our 4+4next level celebrations.
yoυ are a paтнeтιc aвoĸι,noтнιng agaιn dey υr тrιвalιѕтιc and ѕenтιмenтal akamu head
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
FFK, if Buhari were to call this man now and give him a few Dollars he would come out singing his praises and make you believe that PMB is like Angel Gabriel.

His former master OBJ knew him and gad this to say about him, "I know FFK very well, if you give him food he will sing and dance for you."

Apparently, the Atiku camp also know about this; that is why they too are keeping him at arms length and out of their campaign team.

In fact I recently came across a video clip in Facebook in the which the same FFK was disparaging the PDP and calling for a rally back to Buhari and APC - this must have been after he had been left out cold by the PDP camp.

https://video.fabv1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/52680710_404729050315235_4294778016791265280_n.mp4?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeFVpZwqVrW9aZz88KUvTTKf8GcihIwWe5XaIVMMP9tRiiDAdQJPKVH7LSMmOfIBrivuVUFtEQoMrZbdP7jSgnG8Z_9A26vAxrooFp8hdgA9Ww&_nc_ht=video.fabv1-1.fna&oh=4984020b290e4a4d6c37a617a709c011&oe=5C699804

FFK is simply a well educated articulate rogue, with a silver tongue suitable for propaganda; but who lacks both moral and political credibility; trust and rely in what he says at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by chocolatelady(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Firefire:

Buhary is a confirmed FRAUD!
Even ur Atiku's boss cannot find any wrong done by PMB in the case of stealin money. Pmb has come out to challenge obj that he should prove that he touched govt money upon all his life as a civil servant. Obj close mouth. U know that obj we all know will not waste time to rubbish him if there is anything against Pmb. Pmb that refused to collect money as a pensioner and former head of state to president now. He said that he cannot be collecting double salary from the same govt. This is one of the reasons his supporters love him so much. Can u point any leader that can do that.

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Pat4321: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Obama is the same with Buhari, what's your point
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Firefire(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
chocolatelady:
Even ur Atiku's boss cannot find any wrong done by PMB in the case of stealin money. Pmb has come out to challenge obj that he should prove that he touched govt money upon all his life as a civil servant. Obj close mouth. U know that obj we all know will not waste time to rubbish him if there is anything against Pmb. Pmb that refused to collect money as a pensioner and former head of state to president now. He said that he cannot be collecting double salary from the same govt. This is one of the reasons his supporters love him so much. Can u point any leader that can do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Pat4321: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
badboywizzy:
Why are you so full of hate ?
And this animals will lectures you about hates
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by benzems(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
360degreess:

Can you smell his position.
You calling him names.
APC boy
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by onegig(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians really deserve their leaders.

You are listening to a maggot infested man on a Channel that is the chief promoter of progpaganda and lies. What a combination. Russian TV of all stations?
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Numlock: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Uyiii:
Mehn, watching Mr Adams Alieu Oshiomhole question the inec chairman, Prof Mahmood Yakubu further reawakened and reminded me not to ever underrate Oshiomhole's acting skill again.

Oshiomhole's acting skill is way more advanced than what 9ja's nollywood movies can handle, Oshiomhole acts anamorphically.
He would be a very perfect character in the next game of thrones season, maybe acting as the hand of the king of the white walkers would just be perfect because he sure looks like one.

Mahmood Yakubu was so astonished as to how good a person can be in acting and almost fvcked up his own script by shouting "haha na Osho, what's all this embarrassment for, you nor dey the room where and when we agree to postpone this matter, baba you go try calm down o".

Oshio baba, what an actorcheesy

I swear, na scam.
I just dey observe the old man as he dey fool himself thinking say na me he dey deceive.
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by bionixs: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
360degreess:
I love mad dogs
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by bionixs: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin Mad dog barking as usual.
if not for this kind mad dogs barking,YOU wouldn't be here typing rubbish in this APC government.
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Soldiercole(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
360degreess:
Wow!FFK the actor of democracy in the era of the soon to go Buhari.
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Obama. Which state governor is that?
anambra state now
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
thompson1510:
No be him fault nah... He dey talk like sey Jonathan sef was a Saint. Our problem in Naija is that we forget the past easily...The money wey this stupid man sef pack no be here... The dollars wey dem share that time too much.
The suffering wey I dey chop during Jonathan was too much coz of recession... Oga from otuoke comot, Sai baba con worse pass... And I remember I dey shout in 2015 as if Buhari na the angel we have been waiting for.

Same thing is happening with atiku now... Am feeling like he will take us out of this mess... I pray that if his regime go be like that of this clueless presidio, he no go enter...

#bolded is an EMPHATIC TRUTH!

And I bet you if by chance ATIKU becomes Nigeria's next President, the same likes of FFK will be the first to remind us that ATIKU is a Muslim and a Fulani man hence will be tagged a JIHADIST if wanton killings that has been PLAGUING this country since 1960 doesn't stop.

A country of people that are lacking in OBJECTIVITY.

Head or tail, whoever wins won't solve Nigeria's numerous problems. ITS A VOTE BETWEEN THE DEEP BLUE SEA AND THE DEVIL because Nigerians are themselves not ready to grow out of their deliberate way of life of INEFFICIENCY and SHEER WICKEDNESS. The country has been in a LIMBO for many decades because of a life style of DISHONESTY and always looking for someone else to blame for one's own IRRESPONSIBILITY in our walks of life.

Daphresh:
People should be very more open minded to gain new knowledge else they'll remain stagnant and retarded for ever... FFK just killed it off! Where is Francoise Hollande, Cameron, Obama and the likes today who supported this evil administration from the outset? They're in the comfort of their respective countries looking down on us acting out the scripts we've been given.
Most unfortunate of all is, some persons who needs their brains checked still support PMB! I did in 2015 and I have regretted it for 3yrs and 6mths of this maladministration.

If you vote Buhari again after all the mess he's got us into, *posterity will judge you* *the blood of the dead innocents murdered in cold blood will be on your head and generation unborn*... We voted Buhari to clean PDP's mess and look at how he's paid us back! He has messed up the whole country so much so that 3yrs now look like decades... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DIRECT TO DAURA embarassed

And whose script is Trump acting out that is causing so much chaos in the United States?!

What you should realise is that Nigeria is so messed up that it can't even come up with a reasonable candidate as a redeemer.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Daphresh: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
People should be very more open minded to gain new knowledge else they'll remain stagnant and retarded for ever... FFK just killed it off! Where is Francoise Hollande, Cameron, Obama and the likes today who supported this evil administration from the outset? They're in the comfort of their respective countries looking down on us acting out the scripts we've been given.
Most unfortunate of all is, some persons who needs their brains checked still support PMB! I did in 2015 and I have regretted it for 3yrs and 6mths of this maladministration.
If you vote Buhari again after all the mess he's got us into, *posterity will judge you* *the blood of the dead innocents murdered in cold blood will be on your head and generation unborn*... We voted Buhari to clean PDP's mess and look at how he's paid us back! He has messed up the whole country so much so that 3yrs now look like decades... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DIRECT TO DAURA embarassed
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by akdjr(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku took a very wise decision for not including this man in his ceampaign team coz that was the biggest mistake Jonathan made in 2015 making him his campaign DG after the same FFK said the God that use OBJ to put Jonathan in power will use same OBJ to remove him from power yet Jonathan went ahead to pick him as his DG knowing fully well that FFK is not someone you can trust. Again, I remember immediately after Secondus became PDP chair, he warn against undermining the political power of the southwest. That alone speak volume as the southwest is now left with the option of choosing to remain as VP or to become the first Lady of Nigeria. I de watch.......
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Daphresh: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Firefire post=75825465][/quote] God bless you o jare! Opolo yin o ni joba! You see your kingpin? Billions and Millions unaccounted for and so much mess making the rounds in our EDUCATION, ECONOMY, SECURITY, POWER, INFRASTRUCTURAL AND AGRICULTURAL SECTORS TO MENTION THESE FEW!

PLEASE #PMB NA WE SAY WE WANT YOU... WE COME SAY WE NO WANT YOU AGAIN. ABEG COME BEGIN GO DAURA JEJE! Forced love and fanned fire don't do well... O to ge bayi!
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Daphresh: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
WORDWORLD:

#bolded is an EMPHATIC TRUTH!

And I bet you if by chance ATIKU becomes Nigeria's next President, the same likes of FFK will be the first to remind us that ATIKU is a Muslim and a Fulani man hence will be tagged a JIHADIST if wanton killings that has been PLAGUING this country since 1960 doesn't stop.

A country of people that are lacking in OBJECTIVITY.

Head or tail, whoever wins won't solve Nigeria's numerous problems. ITS A VOTE BETWEEN THE DEEP BLUE SEA AND THE DEVIL because Nigerians are themselves not ready to grow out of their deliberate way of life of INEFFICIENCY and SHEER WICKEDNESS. The country has been in a LIMBO for many decades because of a life style of DISHONESTY and always looking for someone else to blame for one's own IRRESPONSIBILITY.

And whose script is Trump acting out that is causing so much chaos in the United States?!

What you should realise is that Nigeria is so messed up that it can't even come up with a reasonable candidate as a redeemer.

You CANNOT compare US President to this President. They are way way apart! One is showing the world he's in control. He's fit in all ramification and the same cannot be said of ours. 'Four years tenure 3yrs holiday' was what he's given us... Let's face it my dear, Buhari has disappointed a good number of his followers and that includes me, way forward vote Buhari out and let's have someone else run it for another four. If he disappoints we'll throw him out and choose another.
In a population of over 200million, we should have a sane president emerge after many trial and error if that is what it takes... I for one cannot condone Buhari for another four years, for those who can CONGRATS, we're in this together. Bottom line if it doesn't work my international passport is always ready!
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Daphresh: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Larryallovernig:
cool
Thank you! So ASUU strike no concern them then. God punish devil if I vote Buhari
Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Daphresh post=7582927[b:
4] You CANNOT compare US President to this President. They are way way apart! One is showing the world he's in control. He's fit in all ramification and the same cannot be said of ours[/b]. 'Four years tenure 3yrs holiday' was what he's given us... Let's face it my dear, Buhari has disappointed a good number of his followers and that includes me, way forward vote Buhari out and let's have someone else run it for another four. If he disappoints we'll throw him out and choose another.
In a population of over 200million, we should have a sane president emerge after many trial and error if that is what it takes... I for one cannot condone Buhari for another four years, for those who can CONGRATS, we're in this together. Bottom line if it doesn't work my international passport is always ready!

What we are witnessing in the USA has been protest upon protest and till date it's still protest
against TRUMP'S GOVERNMENT.

The common ground is that citizens of both countries have people lamenting about their leaders in very large numbers.

If things are going smoothly in that country there be no need of protest.

Bro, since you got an international passport I urge you to start making plans for your ticket to run away because head or tail it still won't work because too many Nigerians choose to run away from RESPONSIBILITIES.

1 Like

Re: 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK by lawbabs: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Sowore, his fake presidental campaign is being jointly sponsored by Aso Rock and Tinubu . Sowore's role is to be allocated more votes than he actually garnered in the swing SW region to provide a cover of legitimacy to his campaign and also to reduce votes to Atiku. But Sowore's grand act scene is reserved for when INEC announces Buhari as winner in an obviously rigged election . Sowore is then expected to congratulate Buhari for winning the polls and from there he will use his rag sheet Sahara Reporters to discredit and dismiss any grievances by the PDP.
If you intend voting this morally bankrupt airhead Sowore , why not just vote Buhari instead since Sowore, just like that fraud Nnamdi Kanu and that Moloch priest Father Mbaka are all working for a Buhari's election for their own selfish gain.

Mr conspiracy theory! You better use your mind for theories that will bring value and breakthrough to your life and family...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.