Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) (42139 Views)

Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) / Sharing Of Cow In Abuja Every Saturday. / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by hausadreturn(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Couldn't afford this shit that year in GCI Ikorodu.
N25 that time.

I started affording it years later sha...
When it was 50, 70 and 100.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by koyeni(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Yeah cheesy

Check my signature
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Gerrard59(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Raises hand.

grin
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by odigie100(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
I am also involved in the sharing formular then with my younger once smiley LOL
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Chukalemon(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2019
I did that back then when I was in secondary School school is not that I like it
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
I was not guilty but when I buy mine, will have to divide it for friends to partake.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by MicroBox: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
lol...u funny o.. jokes apart Be grateful wink Some had much worse childhood: seclusion, crazy spanking, strict discipline infact na military training grin even giving you a specified time to finish your food else you go chop koboko ;DNot buying treats even though he had more than enough to buy he go talk say na sugar o.. sebi u still dey manage little yougurt...My social life was zero until recently..Nevertheless all those training really helped me in so many ways I couldnt fathom made me physically and emotionally so strong and disciplined..Should be so much aggressive but no I wasnt! and thats what people(extended family)still get suprised at looking at our childhood training..But we all good now...him knowing he was wrong for training us that way.I now call the shots and say how things should be done and he'll be like "thats my son" looking back I never thought it will ever be possible with my old man grin but I'll never train a child that way there are other better ways wink
Bro! Not every dad deserve an accolade, forget that thing of being the dad. Adejo's dad is a bitter example.
Some dad are just unnecessarily strict which in many case have a very big negative impact on children.
Some dad are lazy but will be quick to make you feel less of yourself, taking away your self confidence, making you feel insecure.
If you think being strict with your kids is the answer, please think twice,
More than 50% of adults in Africa will talk and recount ill things about their father and how negative he has really affected them. Though Africans are meant to remain silence due religion or culture. But those that summon courage to talk about it are tagged "Bastards"
Most kids have a fall out with their father with no any connection. While they are getting old they will complain of seclusion and accuse the mother of taking away his children love. Forgetting how bad he was without remorse.
My friend (Adejo) will never forgive his dad which i supported for the way he was brought up. He later did sue him to court over a very little family issue which can be settle within 5min outside court.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
We use to share it into three halves me and my paddy them.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Kampack: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
OriginalManuel:
We dey even cut am into three places sometimes...
The recipient of the middle part go struggle o! imaging licking from both ends grin
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Princeakin4u: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=dollytino4real post=75821161What else can one say?......................I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc, for more information please WhatsApp +2348064795335
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
MicroBox:

Bro! Not every dad deserve an accolade, forget that thing of being the dad. Adejo's dad is a bitter example.
Some dad are just unnecessarily strict which in many case have a very big negative impact on children.
Some dad are lazy but will be quick to make you feel less of yourself, taking away your self confidence, making you feel insecure.
If you think being strict with your kids is the answer, please think twice,
More than 50% of adults in Africa will talk and recount ill things about their father and how negative he has really affected them. Though Africans are meant to remain silence due religion or culture. But those that summon courage to talk about it are tagged "Bastards"
Most kids have a fall out with their father with no any connection. While they are getting old they will complain of seclusion and accuse the mother of taking away his children love. Forgetting how bad he was without remorse.
My friend (Adejo) will never forgive his dad which i supported for the way he was brought up. He later did sue him to court over a very little family issue which can be settle within 5min outside court.
embarassed so unfortunate but you are right..Ofcourse we can break the cycle!
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by ChijyWills(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
*Worry No More*

*Are you a business owner always worried how you will get to sale your products*
*And also get many more people to patronize you worry no more*
*PHMEDIAHUB in conjunction with SMARTDIARIES is here with the best opportunity to showcase your products to more people*
*And also get more customers plus the money we present to you packages that will massively get you customers*
_*Upload on our blog*
_*Massive hyping on Facebook and WhatsApp*
_*Promotion of your business and products on online radio stations*
_*Promotion of your business page on Facebook*
*For three good weeks*
*All these you will get at an affordable price.....*
*What are you waiting for call or send a WhatsApp message to this number Today 07084029641*

1 Share

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by efonat(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
This one na ajebo own na. My own na that ice cream wen dem dey tie for nylon with different colours
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
jesutakewe:
Old Warri spotted.

I grew up knowing EXCO at Enerhen/Udu road before Kolokolo not Enerhen junction. You be really Old Warri.
we are not mate, to type kolokolo correct shows u live there or near by
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
fykes:

U go like gossip eh
yes n.a., as the lasty of d house
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Godsent12:
I sight this warri guy here.
pls am a lady not guy u hear me
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
elonize:
u too greedy,ur frnds at udu needed some of it cheesy
my friends don't lick den
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
oseiwe:

old warri!
new warri
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
pls am a lady not guy u hear me
ok,sorry,please can we know better.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Passionate888: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

God will not forgive my father.

Because every Sunday, this was the ridicule he subjected us to. After church service and we headed to the car park.
When God's angel touched his stony heart to buy us treats.

Imagine!

Giving us half yoghurt and still be barking orders like an Army general.

Poverty is truly a bastard. grin
Your own good na, my papa buy ice cream for me only once.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Godsent12:
ok,sorry,please can we know better.
yes and y
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
yes and y
I live in warri, and I will like to know you better so we can become friends.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Godsent12:
I live in warri, and I will like to know you better so we can become friends.
pls am not in warri, I once live there wen I was young. am in ph am oh girl
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
pls am not in warri, I once live there wen I was young. am in ph am oh girl
but can't we know each other better.I love making new friends.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Godsent12:
but can't we know each other better.I love making new friends.
thanks we friends here already. tell me were u stay if i know dat area b4vi left
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
thanks we friends here already. tell me were u stay if i know dat area b4vi left
I live @ alegbo road.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Godsent12:
I live @ alegbo road.
ok at pti I don't know Der sha is only agofure I know
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by elonize(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
my friends don't lick den
but I do lick n.a.,so wen are you gonna buy the next one?
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Estellie: 2:07am On Feb 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Not everyone on this site is poor. Level pass level
.. Y'all unbearable peeps sure have a way to relate everything to poverty....

Sharing ice-cream now equates poverty??. something little kids with no sense do?.. Pathetic..

I remember sharing my ice-cream with my friend who lost her money, I remember sharing ice-cream cause the whole was just too much for me.. Damn! we shared ice-cream not because we couldn't get the full wrap, we did it for various silly childish reasons..

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok at pti I don't know Der sha is only agofure I know
what is your whatsapp handle.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Godsent12:
what is your whatsapp handle.
i don't wassup it is only nl I do
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
elonize:
but I do lick n.a.,so wen are you gonna buy the next one?
elozino isoko guy leave me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. / How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.