Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I (539 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower. / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by SluttanSlayer: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
INEC had no choice to postpone the elections after the CBN and security forces sabotaged the distribution of election materials .

Even within INEC there was internal sabotage in mobolizing and deploying ad-hoc staff to their respective wards. As at 6pm on Friday, most adhoc staff had not been contacted by INEC and they were yet to be informed were they where to be deployed .

Every thing points to the FG deliberately sabotaging the elections and they did it for the sole reason of sacking the current INEC boss whom they intend to replace with a blood relation of the president - Amina Zakari.

Buhari had always wanted his niece to head the electoral body and he knew he could never get senatorial confirmation of her appointment. So they waited up to the very last minute so as to have Amina assume acting capacity after they suspend the current INEC boss.

This is the real motive behind the postponement of the elections .

In the coming days, things will move quickly . Magu will find dollars in Yakubu's house , from where he will be arraigned in front of justice Umar of the CCT. Buhari will then appoint his niece without recourse to the senate since they are on recess .

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by Wizklynd23(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
angry
Oga shut up..
No any political hush-hush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by SluttanSlayer: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
angry
Oga shut up..
No any political hush-hush

When Buhari sacks Yakubu and appoints his niece before Wednesday , you will be here defending rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by Buharimustgo16F: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
I they pray make APC no follow Buhari to the polling Unit that day because im very sure Buhari we end up voting for Atiku that Day. PDP all the Way
Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by helinues: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pdp bring it on.

Na you go tire Las las
Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by SluttanSlayer: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
Pdp bring it on.

Na you go tire Las las

You are denying it now. When Buhari finally gets his niece to act as INEC chair you will be the first to defend it
Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by helinues: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

You are denying it now. When Buhari finally gets his niece to act as INEC chair you will be the first to defend it

An artiste that is singing nonsense also has ears.

Sink on that.....
Re: How Buhari Sabotaged INEC To Get Amina Zakari Appointed I by SluttanSlayer: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:

An artiste that is singing nonsense also has ears.

Sink on that.....

And you are drowning in sh!t creek

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Admits To Leaked Tape, Claim His Was Misinterpreted / For Those Who Say IPOB Doesn’t Have PVC / 9th Senate: “I Have 56 Senators Backing Me” - Kalu Vows To Challenge Lawal If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.