Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post (1150 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Davido Apologizes To Kemi Olunloyo! / Davido Apologizes After Being Slammed For Body-shaming Lady Fan Who Accused Him / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Michaelkitan(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Davido has apologized with five pages full note to all his fans and everyone offended over his abusive post on T Lolo.

Davido finally apologizes with long notes after receiving lashes over abusive post on T.Lolo

Davido apologizes to all after he was called out largely on Twitter today because of his reply to T lolo, which was highly insulting, demoralizing and embarrassing.

Read Also: Davido blasts lady who accused him of selling his soul unlike Wizkid, She replies him.

The Nigerian star, Davido took to his Twitter to post his apology screenshots, which fills five pages long. He tweeted: 'NAH MAN I BE !! AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN SAYING I AM SORRY'

Davido apologies

In the tweet above Davido posted his apology in screenshots, see below;
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2019/02/davido-apologizes-with-long-notes-after-abusive-post-on-tlolo.html?m=1

See full apology screenshots in link above.

Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Manhood85(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Right thing to do. People look up to you so try your best to be a good role model. You don’t have to react to everything. Just like I ignore most people that quote me here even as a faceless forum, they don’t worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by MJBOLT: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
idiot,try that rubbish in america or europe and your career will end faster than lightspeed.
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Evablizin(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nice move,next time both of them will look very well before the leap.

Anyway....

Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Bestchisom(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
I don't care lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by yeezyquan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
idiot,try that rubbish in america or europe and your career will end faster than lightspeed.
No, it won't undecided
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by LOWPEAK: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bros i like your way.... Me sef I be human being o..
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Just when everyone thought he was becoming mature..
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by oliver22: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ijebu garri
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by mikejj(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
LOWPEAK:
Bros i like your way.... Me sef I be human being o..
grin u sure

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Escalze(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
He did the right thing though but people should learn to mind their businesses. Because he is a celebrity does not mean he doesn't have to make his opinion know. He is only using his fame to attract better things for himself which is a marketing strategy
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Onyi22(f): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
God bless Davido
Re: Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin the lady above me is a jobless feminist tout shocked davido you are making noise upandan

I have a verified Google Adsense for sale

(1) (Reply)

Nekede Imo State On Fire As Cult Boys Clash / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Churchill Shares Photo Of His Mum, Grand Mum And Sister / Pictures Of Celebrities With Cuppy During BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.