Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Davido Apologizes After Being Slammed For Body-shaming Lady Fan Who Accused Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes After Being Slammed For Body-shaming Lady Fan Who Accused Him (594 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Apologizes After Being Slammed For Body-shaming Lady Fan Who Accused Him by sirpekun: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Popular Nigerian actor and hip-hop sensation Davido has taken to his Twitter page to apologize for hurling insults at a lady who had alleged that the singer’s soul was sold.

The entertainer called the girl in question ugly among so many other things and was seemingly vexed with the comments the lady had made.

Davido revealed that the girl and her man were no strangers to him and that rather than relay her vexation to him via Whatsapp or his DM, she’d rather level several dirty allegations against him on social media which was wrong judging from any perspective.

Click https://idonsabi.com/davido-apologizes-after-being-slammed-for-body-shaming-lady-fan-who-accused-him-of-selling-his-soul/ to read more

Re: Davido Apologizes After Being Slammed For Body-shaming Lady Fan Who Accused Him by RevenGeMission: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Davido is a spoilt kid, useless and manner less

I throw insults every now and then but imagine having zero regards for anybody

Someone once said Davido likes his opinion to be heard but will insult you if you speak against him
Re: Davido Apologizes After Being Slammed For Body-shaming Lady Fan Who Accused Him by Pekele007: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
RevenGeMission:
Davido is a spoilt kid, useless and manner less

I throw insults every now and then but imagine having zero regards for anybody

Someone once said Davido likes his opinion to be heard but will insult you if you speak against him

Why should you even speak against him

Will you die if you speak about him with sense?

Why call his candidate trash?

Why accuse him of selling his soul for money

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Not Marrying The Man Of My Choice - Patience Ozokwor (mamagee) / Tania Omotayo And Husband Welcome First Child / Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.