Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land (938 Views)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Commonwealth: Western Nigeria(8Gold,7S,7B)Would Have lead Nigeria (2G3SB6) / Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by olutomiwa(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2007
Since we have lost confidence in almost all our leaders,Who is the mesiah that will take nigeria to the promised land?
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by CrazyMan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
Only Buhari would have done that.

Too bad he lost cry
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by 9ja4eva: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2007
Pat Utomi too bad he didnt win
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by 9ja4eva: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2007
Pat Utomi too bad he didnt win
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by otokx(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2007
m o s e s
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by 9ja4eva: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2007
lol
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by saintchux(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2007
otokx:

m o s e s

But Nigeria don't have a promised land. We don't have a dream, We are just existing. Until we have a leader that will dream for us, then we will talk of promise land.

As bad as Abacha is, he had a vision for Nigeria. We need a leader with a dream.
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by 9ja4eva: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2007
HAHAHAH

We have a promise land but we need the right person to lead us there.
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by smile4kenn(m): 5:32am On Apr 25, 2007
me!, The time will soon come grin
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by maxell(f): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2007
Moses
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by 9ja4eva: 4:39am On Apr 27, 2007
Where d Moses na
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by olutomiwa(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2007
smile4kenn:

me!, The time will soon come grin
hmmmmm,anoda poliTHIEVIAN in the making. grin
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by duduyemi: 8:41pm On May 10, 2007
dial 1800-dialmoses
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by naijaway(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2007
me and my like minds we stand for generalization, no sharia, education, security, innovation, military might, and determination. But we object to racial infiltration and not ethnic infiltration cuz e no count.
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by dinnerm(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2007
grin its either moses or pharaoh
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by OmoEko1(f): 6:52am On May 11, 2007
We new generation are the only ones that can take Nigeria to the promised land
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by angel101(f): 9:02am On May 11, 2007
a re orientation of the people is what will lead us to the promised land
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by olutomiwa(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2007
but come o,where the promised land dey?abuja?lagos?ph?otta or AFGHANISTAN? grin
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by Beline(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2007
This will not come easily because even when the president is good, what about those in his cabinet? he will be frustrated if they are not good.

Lets pray for God's mercy upon our nation.

I would say Patrick Utomi but he must be a hard man before those in his cabinet, ministers, and all that hold public offices will take their responsibility of nation building first before their selfish interest. Above all the president must have VISION
Re: Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land by 9ja4eva: 7:57am On May 12, 2007
Yeah it needs to start from there

(1) (Reply)

Wolfowitz To Resign, Why Didn't El Rufai? / Gold In Kaduna Can Find A Place In The ''resource Control'' Saga / Incredible: Police Arraign Driver Of Ogun State's Late S S G For Manslaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.