Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) (37891 Views)

#EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by mykelswa(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Heard about this video today I can't try to watch it. From our gist it's very graphic

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
My body dey shake.. While watching this.... Now I agree this is a failed state

9 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by pesty100(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
We need to do something about military and paramilitary brutality in this country. I get angry every day because it seems my life is not safe, any of these f00ls can just decide that they hate my face and end me.

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by largeman4u(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
They should all be hanged, how can you kill a fellow Nigerian because of bribe.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
I pray for the family too.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by mistyebby(f): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have watched this video over and over cry. God bless the guy that recorded the video and fought at the same time. As for the killer, I pray his generations know pain all the days of their life. Amen. If this man can do such in broad day light, just imagine what he will do at night.

High way criminals and armed robbers roaming about as uniformed men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by islandmoon: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
na wah ooo

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by benn94(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Just saw the video, it's so sad how people are being killed in this country over nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by babepink(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
There was a country.They ought to have lynched the trigger happy bastard immediately. jungle justice is very much welcomed in this instance.

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by boborneyor(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ha....Which kind Country be this oh lord

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
MrMcJay:

He won't.
He would plead accidental discharge.

Even if he is sentenced to death, the Governor won't sign his execution warrant.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-viral-video-shows-customs-officer-shoot-man-dead-over-alleged-n5000/amp/

Read d customs statement on d issue. U will b shocked

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Timisamd(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
blaise00700:
This country called Nigeria is the worst place for mankind to live.

My people die recklessly everyday, their lives mean nothing to their leaders.

I cry for my beloved country Nigeria cry
cry ye thee, for we are truly grieved ..and that great doom befalls our land.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by eightsin(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jeez!! He sniffed life outta him just like that. This life eh. I'm so pained

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Niceman4u(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
it can only happen in animal kingdom, a zoo.
I watched this video, honestly I blamed all d passengers. y could not they waste those animals in uniform?
The poor man has died and they passengers shud ve helped his spirit by killing the killers immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by mistyebby(f): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by greenprince(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
lexy2014:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-viral-video-shows-customs-officer-shoot-man-dead-over-alleged-n5000/amp/

Imagine the audacity and nerve to tell such blatant lie... the person that signed this document deserves to rot in jail for this nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by eightsin(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Can you imagine what the foolish PRO wrote!!! I so wish there is something that can be done on my part to bring the officer to justice

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nukilia: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Lord have mercy...wat kind of a country is this? How can someone just open fire on an unarmed innocent person just because he or she argued wt u?
May this never befall any of my relatives cos I will hunt down each of them on dat patrol and their families too...

Many lives have been lost under similar circumstances in this country...People are killed like chicken and nothing happens... cry cry
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
pesty100:
We need to do something about military and paramilitary brutality in this country. I get angry every day because it seems my life is not safe, any of these f00ls can just decide that they hate my face and end me.

Permit me to add to your anger

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nukilia: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
islandmoon:
na wah ooo

It would be burned to ashes after the election
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Emyjeze(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Custom why!!! Ah!!

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by merit1988(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's a pity�
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by kunmiiii: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
I was just perplexed watching the video, such recklesness, and to make matters worse, the statement from Joseph Attach, the spokesperson of Customs was so annoying and nauseating, my stomach was churning. I've never been in support of Jungle Justice, but in this particular case, it is very necessary and justified, becos the family of the deceased will never get Justice. I watched the interview of the Customs spokesperson saying the deceased is a friend to customs, and the elder brother is already in contact with them. You can imagine the reckless and nonchalant statement, which further proves those customs officers will simply walk!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by GreatestA1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:
what is,the stupid customs saying?

watch the video and you will hear when the bloody custom officer cooked his gun , then shot and walked away.

This is no accidental discharge.

I hope this video is forwarded to amnesty international.

Everything under this government just dey go haywire.

bleed this nation.
So, it was this government that directed him to shoot the deceased? You must have cobwebs for a brain.

If you must campaign, campaign intelligently. Because by the time your candidate lose or win, you will be seen as a nitwit with no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by katanga1: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
May God punish them. Its so unfortunate that they'll go free. Their boss has already released a press statement full of lies. Them and their decendats would never die well

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by guru90: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
See how that useless custom officer ends that young man life just like that. Why must he trigger his gun!!!

My body is shaking me as I am watching the video.

Just ordinary 5k......
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by tiwatomi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
If the presidency didn't take up this matter, then we are not safe any longer in this country. The public relation officer of the custom that release the statement on this incident without a concluding investigation needs to be questioned. My heart bleed for this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Sportwin(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why didn't they kill the customs pple
Set their cars ablaze as well
The woman was just shouting
What happened to actually doing something
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by wizkidblogger(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
and they released nonsense pr that the gun was shootingoniwon

smh
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by kingthreatz: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is where jungle justice is 100% acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Emperor2463(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
You will see someone with a gun and you are still arguing and at the same time trying to insult him or don't you know power intoxicate. For crying out loud this uniform men are human don't say because they are on uniform that they can't shoot you for no just cause because they can my dear, everyone please let's try and stay away from trouble at all cost..

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Realhommie(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
mykelswa:
Heard about this video today I can't try to watch it. From our gist it's very graphic
I got chills watching it, it's graphic...

What exactly is wrong with these uniform men, who ever told them they could just waste a life like it doesn't matter.. Jesus Christ

Who go help us for this country na......
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by jimcaddy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians sef are very daring. How can you be arguing with a man with a gun. Habaaa... Now that one don die ee don go..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness / Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.