Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) (37887 Views)

#EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by obyback: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow, just like that? This video is inconclusive as we couldn't see what let to the shooting, it really absurd that the officer will just kill someone for nothing.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Coolgent(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
PennywysCares:
Most times I support jungle justice

They should kill him

Find tire burn down their vehicles

This kind situation happened to me in Port Harcourt when a riskless police driver killed a newspaper vendor at GRA.
I was mad before I got to the scene the useless Nigeria police had already disappeared all in their numbers only their vehicles were there, I busy all alone looking for commend tires to set their vehicles ablaze but no helping hands, others acclaimed educated illiterates that were there were all law abiding citizens busy in how to call on the appropriate government agencies to come to rescue. Before I could find others guys of like minds the so all Nigeria army already taken over the scene,
I cry out my heart
Why didn't this happened in a place like mile 1 area
Why not in ikoku
Why not marine base
And others ragged areas of Port Harcourt

I took a vow not in my presence a happy trigger Nigeria force officers will kill and innocent civilians and walk away freely
Such soul must be sacrifice for equity.
An eye for an eye
Tooth for tooth

Dear Nigerians wake up
May God bless you!
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by lomprico(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
babadigu:
this animal will face death penalty...for sure !

Not in this shithole. The custom authority have already denied this glaring evidence.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by gregyboy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
KingsleySmart:
And why is this not on front page

All this animals in uniform
Better vote for atiku

You are mad for saying this just the way youre helpless same as the rest nigerians voting atiku are too when atiku would be busy stealing money for is generation from your own generation he won't remeber anything is going on in the country vote sowore and be conscience free
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Dshocker(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
cococandy:
Nigeria seems to be the worst country right now

Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by francium001: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2019
babadigu:
For where, no be nigeria we dey?
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2019
PennywysCares:
Most times I support jungle justice

They should kill him

Find tire burn down their vehicles

This kind situation happened to me in Port Harcourt when a riskless police driver killed a newspaper vendor at GRA.
I was mad before I got to the scene the useless Nigeria police had already disappeared all in their numbers only their vehicles were there, I busy all alone looking for commend tires to set their vehicles ablaze but no helping hands, others acclaimed educated illiterates that were there were all law abiding citizens busy in how to call on the appropriate government agencies to come to rescue. Before I could find others guys of like minds the so all Nigeria army already taken over the scene,
I cry out my heart
Why didn't this happened in a place like mile 1 area
Why not in ikoku
Why not marine base
And others ragged areas of Port Harcourt

I took a vow not in my presence a happy trigger Nigeria force officers will kill and innocent civilians and walk away freely
Such soul must be sacrifice for equity.
An eye for an eye
Tooth for tooth

Dear Nigerians wake up

I understand your anger but killing a killer also makes you a killer who should be killed too.

No matter how angry you are, jungle justice isn't the answer. Destroying a police vehicle doesn't change anything. It is like burning tax payers money.

Never let your anger get the better of you bro. There are more honourable ways and remember an EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Why are yorubaz this meek?

These guys won't last 5mins in Aba or Onitsha...

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by horlique(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Why is the custom man still alive. You know Nigeria is a lawless country..he will be set free to kill more people.. because we live in a country where humans behave like wild animals..
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by horlique(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2019
babadigu:
he won't face anything. He will be set free to kill more..
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by atikuobi2019nig: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2019
greatbygrace:

I understand your anger but killing a killer also makes you a killer who should be killed too.

No matter how angry you are, jungle justice isn't the answer. Destroying a police vehicle doesn't change anything. It is like burning tax payers money.

Never let your anger get the better of you bro. There are more honourable ways and remember an EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND.

you made sense bro......

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2019
greatbygrace:

I disagree, it will teach a valuable lesson

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Cameroonglass(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2019
This is nigeria
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Emmasnoop(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari must go

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Daboomb: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2019
DrObum:
Them for push am enter highway.

Watch Custom defend and cover this up.

You need to read the rubbish lies the Custom put out, despite video evidence!
-why did the other customs officer take to their heels, after the shooting?
- why did the video not show any attempt to take away his gun?
- why did the video show the officer take a few steps back, cock his gun and open fire?
- Finally, why did they not lynch him, after he murdered somebody, despite the fact that he has no protection at that point (he has been disarmed, his colleagues have bolted and he was held down till Police arrived)

If citizens realize they cannot get justice for these kind of bare murders and impunity, then they are better-off taking laws into their hand and implementing jungle justice
A life, for a life! angry

Civil societies, especially SERAP, should please follow-up on this, use this video, look for the acquaintances of the victim, that woman wailing about #5,000, get their version of events and take this matter to court.
If Buhari and Col. Ahmed Alli sweep this under the carpet, Karma will pay them a visit because they represent the "constituted authorities" who gave a gun to these Customs officer.
This is a shame on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Askmewhy(m): 1:25am On Feb 18, 2019
MrMcJay:

He won't.
He would plead accidental discharge.

Even if he is sentenced to death, the Governor won't sign his execution warrant.

I trust oshiomole for this, he will gladly sign his execution warrant.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Askmewhy(m): 1:31am On Feb 18, 2019
lexy2014:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-viral-video-shows-customs-officer-shoot-man-dead-over-alleged-n5000/amp/

Read d customs statement on d issue. U will b shocked

This is failed country, it has failed beyond repair.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Jeriga2so(m): 1:53am On Feb 18, 2019
My condolence goes 2 d family of d deceased, dis is inhuman on d part of dat custom officer he shld b brought 2 book
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by manshoro: 2:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Thanks brother for having the boldness to take a video in the middle of tension. God go punish that Custom officer for taking an innocent man's life.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by uuzba(m): 2:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Godmother:

Exactly what I said. They should have spent 20 minutes beating him mercilessly before killing him.

Imagine how inhumane the animal is. So sad.
If you do to your enemy exactly what your enemy does to you, what advantage will you have when you both stand to face God's judgment for "Thou shalt not kill?"
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Kiloseria: 2:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians can do jungle justice for yahoo boys, but can't do that for the highway robbers.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by uuzba(m): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Daboomb:

You need to read the rubbish lies the Custom put out, despite video evidence!
-why did the other customs officer take to their heels, after the shooting?
- why did the video not show any attempt to take away his gun?
- why did the video show the officer take a few steps back, cock his gun and open fire?
- Finally, why did they not lynch him, after he murdered somebody, despite the fact that he has no protection at that point (he has been disarmed, his colleagues have bolted and he was held down till Police arrived)

If citizens realize they cannot get justice for these kind of bare murders and impunity, then they are better-off taking laws into their hand and implementing jungle justice
A life, for a life! angry

Civil societies, especially SERAP, should please follow-up on this, use this video, look for the acquaintances of the victim, that woman wailing about #5,000, get their version of events and take this matter to court.
If Buhari and Col. Ahmed Alli sweep this under the carpet, Karma will pay them a visit because they represent the "constituted authorities" who gave a gun to these Customs officer.
This is a shame on Nigeria.
People who are prepared to kill, (a life for a life), never seem ready go join the army.
Do not implement jungle justice. Follow the case to court. Let our legal system work. You need this legal system to work, otherwise we will descend into even more chaos than we have now.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Blitzerz: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2019
All manners of evil anointing flowing from top to bottom of government in Nigeria.

From impunity, disobedience of court orders to brutality of innocent civilians and now killing etc.

God deliver us.
Amen
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by uuzba(m): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2019
guru90:
See how that useless custom officer ends that young man life just like that. Why must he trigger his gun!!!

My body is shaking me as I am watching the video.

Just ordinary 5k......
Abeg, this is Nigeria. Everybody is fraustrated. Never argue with somebody who is holding a gun. UNLESS you too are holding a gun, or you are ok and prepared to die for a JUST cause.
Nigerian Goverment and legal system will still judge against the deceased for BRIBERY.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by MrMcJay(m): 2:32am On Feb 18, 2019
lexy2014:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-viral-video-shows-customs-officer-shoot-man-dead-over-alleged-n5000/amp/

Read d customs statement on d issue. U will b shocked

You see, I said it.

Accidental discharge
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Keegan: 2:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Corrupt custom officer like Atiku. That's how they easily become billionaire.

Awon were oloshi oloriburuku.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by swetjo(f): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2019
This is a statement made by the PRO in respect of that video.

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by haryothosyn93(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2019
May God continue to protect us all

This is Nigeria in falz voice
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by 123papas(m): 4:14am On Feb 18, 2019
wetin customs dey do for road? we no get intelligence for this units again.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by fr3do(m): 4:18am On Feb 18, 2019
his colleague will face similar treatment because of his wickedness
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2019
He must b e aa Fulani
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2019
They Should Have Buried The Piece Of Shi.T Alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" / Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness / Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.