Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? (873 Views)

Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” / Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by princealexndre(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
I know the new generations don't know what rap means, well you need to start listening to some lil Wayne songs and feel the Rhymes and Poetry. Cause that's the meaning of Rap itself. And Did you know the Best Rapper Alive is Lil Wayne. How many of you know this. Type " Who is the best Rapper Alive" on Google and see.

Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by lamidex(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Eminem
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by MJBOLT: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
RAP GOD-EMINEM
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by princealexndre(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why is everyone saying Eminem, sorry Eminem just makes fast music.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by princealexndre(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
lamidex:
Eminem
spare 2mins of ur time and Ask Google that question
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by princealexndre(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Cc lalatiscala
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by BOOMnaija(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
KING EMINEM
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by Nickijoy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ice prince grin
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by Thales01: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Op,you know nothing about rap if you think Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time.I google it and Lil Wayne
's wikipedia profile popped up.There was no where it was stated that he is the greatest of all time.Calling Lilwayne the greatest of all time is a disservice to the likes of Rakim,2pac,Notorious B.I.G,Nas,koolGrap,AZ, e.t.c.In my opinion,the greatest of all time is Eminem with reasons.He has mastered every aspects of rap from superb rhymes(he is untouchable here with his multies) to clever wordplays and metaphors to effortless storytelling.Em is your favourite rapper's favourite rapper.Em is just untouchable.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by Draken(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Eminem is the best which is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. There is no other rapper out there that is better than him.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by Akinwale14(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lil Wayne I fall for u oo
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by jendhorlee(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
SERIKI grin
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by princealexndre(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2019
Thales01:
Op,you know nothing about rap if you think Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time.I google it and Lil Wayne
's wikipedia profile popped up.There was no where it was stated that he is the greatest of all time.Calling Lilwayne the greatest of all time is a disservice to the likes of Rakim,2pac,Notorious B.I.G,Nas,koolGrap,AZ, e.t.c.In my opinion,the greatest of all time is Eminem with reasons.He has mastered every aspects of rap from superb rhymes(he is untouchable here with his multies) to clever wordplays and metaphors to effortless storytelling.Em is your favourite rapper's favourite rapper.Em is just untouchable.
you are just talking because Eminem is ur favorite rapper.Are you trying to Wayne has not proved himself just yet. Wayne poetry is outstanding. Don't worry
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Alive? by princealexndre(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2019
Draken:
Eminem is the best which is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. There is no other rapper out there that is better than him.
You too u don't know what you're saying

(1) (Reply)

Super Falcons Star Asisat Oshoala Picture With French Footballer Ousmane Dembéle / 5 Naija Female Celebrities Labeled Husband Snatchers, No.2 Will Make You Cry / Samklef Shades Simi And Her Supporters For Slamming Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.