Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) (67945 Views)

Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by babaireti(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cumtroller:
The usual suspects. Evil Coneheaded, ewedu eating daughter of the fallen god, Oduduwa!!!

She murdered her husband and was preparing to harvest his skull before being apprehended by the police.

Afonja on Afonja crime is okay by me. They should kill themselves.

You must be an accomplice for you know all that the police would require for further investigations,
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Mehn too. I know but women are worst
Yeah but not all
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Yeah but not all

U know I know
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rozaytee:
pedophile
What is pedophile?
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Rozaytee: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
bizzibodi:

What is pedophile?
olodo
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rozaytee posted=75898790:
olodo
Coprophagous baboon!
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Boxer007(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Revolva:
19 year old...gal.wat a shame..na jail dis one go die put

And so? Brother. Do u realize some jail is full of beautiful men. You sound handsome thou. We hook up?
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Revolva(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Boxer007:

And so? Brother. Do u realize some jail is full of beautiful men. You sound handsome thou. We hook up?

Come around and get the beaten of your life time dem go beat u like say u steal beat d demon of gayism comot idiot
Even in jail not everybody u can show ur gayism to if u don't wanna get smack down
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Boxer007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Revolva:

Come around and get the beaten of your life time dem go beat u like say u steal beat d demon of gayism comot idiot
Even in jail not everybody u can show ur gayism to if u don't wanna get smack down

Hail? Brother . My handsome. If they lock us 2 in jail, u definitely be my girlfriend. I like you sir. Do upu have boyfriend?
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Revolva(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Boxer007:

Hail? Brother . My handsome. If they lock us 2 in jail, u definitely be my girlfriend. I like you sir. Do upu have boyfriend?

Dude you gonna die in jail wit lot of beaten I will beat u till my hand starts to bleed.. again you try that Nigga will Lynch you up fagged as far got bastard
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Boxer007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Revolva:

Dude you gonna die in jail wit lot of beaten I will beat u till my hand starts to bleed.. again you try that Nigga will Lynch you up fagged as far got bastard

Brother do u realize in jail u free to suk has many dik has u like & there will be no stupid people to disturb u? Bro u act like u have diks. Kindly grow up sir
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Xisnin(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

I can c u are related to the family...what of if it's a case whr d man was forced to marry her cos he impregnated her...this u think from that angle... nonsense
Was he also forced to impregnate her?
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Revolva(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother do u realize in jail u free to suk has many dik has u like & there will be no stupid people to disturb u? Bro u act like u have diks. Kindly grow up sir

May you be casted to the deepest part of hell with scorpion and thorns
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Boxer007(m): 2:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Revolva:

May you be casted to the deepest part of hell with scorpion and thorns

Brother quick question. Have you ever given another man a Mouth Gig while he taking a $hit? Highly recommended. U will love it sir
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by avon236: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerians obsessed with marriage just by reading the comments here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.