Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Children Trust - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Trust (261 Views)

Man Gets Tattoo On His Stomach To Earn Back His Wife Trust / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Trust by tciro: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
What are the best ideas or method to implement as parent when leaving your little kids at home at there tender age cos most often they cry a lot when leaving them to work or somewhere very important .
Which I know some parents do sneak out for there kids not to know they are leaving for work , some also pretend to pick something in the room which they know the kid will follow them before u know dem don vanish like magic . Cos I think by doing this, It will not build any trust or bond with there kids . Any suggestions in the house or advice for new parents.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Best Engr. In Nigeria / For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i / The Best Of Stamped Concrete In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.