Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos (51829 Views)

Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by dnawah(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Emmanuel.......

'We got home after church and my son after taking off his clothes wanted to go put them in the laundry basket. As he opened the door from the parlor he saw a snake. He screamed JEESUS! and ran back. He said he saw a snake. It was a little hard for us to believe him"a snake inside the house"? Thanks to National Geographic he was able to describe exactly what he saw. I quickly alerted the neighbour's and we got to work. I saw this extra large snake hiding under the washing machine stand.. I screamed JEEEESUS! THAT is ehh, how did such a snake get into the house?
We were able to force it out using petrol and killed'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/see-snake-nigerian-killed-in-his-room.html
is that sanbisa forest?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by udz: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pastor Don hammer next Sunday.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by justiniyke29: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
snake tread is a goal joor

lala is a goal joor,
snake pepper soup is a goal joor,

palm wine is a goal joor.

** continue singing in olamide voice
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank God it didn't hurt anyone.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by bizzibodi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oh!just saw a green mamba this nite.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by omoteacher(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Pour diesel or petrol on their body then you have over killed them be that. They hate petrol and diesel on their skin talking from experience. It kills them within seconds.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Victorclean1: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Black mamba, the most poisonous snake in Africa
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Triniti(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Kylekent59:

A snake doesn't attack, it attacks only if corned or stepped on.

You might be living with a snake but you won't know.

A snake might be under your bed or in your cupboard or even under your gas cylinder. You will be on your bed but it won't attack you, it sees you and hid itself but you ain't seeing it.

The only bad part is if you step on it.

Normally, a Black mamba won't just attack like that, it will show you its inside mouth so that you will see the black inside, telling you that you shouldn't come any closer that it is dangerous and can kill anybody within seconds.

King cobras are the type that attack.

I would advise the occupants there and the OP to buy a cat.

Cat is needed in that house. Don't let nollywood deceive you that cats are witches/wizards.

Baba it was in Ghana that I saw the wonders a cat can do, stayed in an area for a year. Never saw a rat,roach or snake. Can take a walk on the rail track which ordinarily should be a snake den without batting an eyelid, the whole family in the neighborhood owns a cat couple with the enormous number of stray cats loitering around
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Kylekent59: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Triniti:
Baba it was in Ghana that I saw the wonders a cat can do, stayed in an area for a year. Never saw a rat,roach or snake. Can take a walk on the rail track which ordinarily should be a snake den without batting an eyelid, the whole family in the neighborhood owns a cat couple with the enormous number of stray cats loitering around

Thats just the truth my man. Just that Nollywood has made cat look devilish. If you own a cat, when neighbors see it, they will say it's a witch.

Who made Nigerians like this ehh??

Don't they watch Hollywood and see how cat is man's best friend.

Black race is somehow caused, example Nigeria.

Some will see cat and shout "Jesus" which is very bad. They keep disobeying commandment 2.
Calling God's name in vain, any small thing they call Jesus.

You will even be discussing with someone, when it enters bad thing, next thing you will hear him/her says is Jesus.

Making mockery of his name / taking the name for granted. Christians should stop that habit.

I wonder what pastors preach every sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Sh*t! That's a carpet viper! shocked shocked

Very venomous lethal snake!

A bite from it kills within 15 mins

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Oponel1962: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2019
binsanni:
Lala coman see oh

This is how we gonna kill them come 23feb
Team ATIKU
You will kill those in your team in Jesus Name.
No innocent blood will be shared.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Oponel1962: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Oponel1962 post=75841899]
You will kill those in your team in Jesus Name.
No innocent blood will be shed.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Oponel1962: 1:42am On Feb 18, 2019
binsanni:
Lala coman see oh

This is how we gonna kill them come 23feb
Team ATIKU

You will kill only those in your team in Jesus name.
No innocent blood will be shed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Washing machine for this kain Daura village compound? undecided Pipo can LIE sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by smart024(m): 3:36am On Feb 18, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Emmanuel.......

'We got home after church and my son after taking off his clothes wanted to go put them in the laundry basket. As he opened the door from the parlor he saw a snake. He screamed JEESUS! and ran back. He said he saw a snake. It was a little hard for us to believe him"a snake inside the house"? Thanks to National Geographic he was able to describe exactly what he saw. I quickly alerted the neighbour's and we got to work. I saw this extra large snake hiding under the washing machine stand.. I screamed JEEEESUS! THAT is ehh, how did such a snake get into the house?
We were able to force it out using petrol and killed'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/see-snake-nigerian-killed-in-his-room.html

With all those bushes around the house and you say you didn't believe him or were surprise how it came in...?
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by haryothosyn93(m): 3:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Don't we have other animals in nigeria that this snakes of a thing?

People are getting fed up with the snake all the time

Click like if you are in support of this
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Talknochip(m): 5:37am On Feb 18, 2019
arantess:
The snake won't even harm anyone unless it feels threatened, people have lived with snakes for weeks and months without knowing and nothing happened.
SCARY
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Yoighaman(m): 6:36am On Feb 18, 2019
starbuck:
GOd knows i Will never enter my house again if I happen to see any snake inside it

Walahi....aswear!
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Yoighaman(m): 6:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Triniti:

I thought it's cat and mice/rat and not cat/snake shocked

I want to learn.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by akdjr(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
This snake is harmless. If you're familiar with snakes.
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by elonize(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Looking at the bushes surrounding the "house", I'm also surprised how the snake got in.

It really is a mystery.

*spits angry

[img]https://media1./images/a18cbee1f78049ab18ce34d980f76cf3/tenor.gif?itemid=12380968[/img]
disgusting gif
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Triniti(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Yoighaman:

I thought it's cat and mice/rat and not cat/snake shocked

I want to learn.
. The population of the cats makes it impossible for all these creatures to breed
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Triniti(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Kylekent59:

Thats just the truth my man. Just that Nollywood has made cat look devilish. If you own a cat, when neighbors see it, they will say it's a witch.

Who made Nigerians like this ehh??

Black race is somehow caused, example Nigeria.

Some will see cat and shout "Jesus" which is very bad. They keep disobeying commandment 2.

You will even be discussing with someone, when it enters bad thing, next thing you will hear him/her says is Jesus.

Making mockery of his name / taking the name for granted. Christians should stop that habit.

I wonder what pastors preach every sunday.
Lol, my cousin came from Nigeria and immediately he stepped down from the taxi, my neighbors friendly cat approached us. Come see as baba jumped back into the taxi with shouts of Jesus
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Yoighaman(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Triniti:
. The population of the cats makes it impossible for all these creatures to breed

But are snakes scared of cats like rats and do cats kill snakes like mice?
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by lorhema(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Kylekent59 post=

[/quote]
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Slynation(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Kylekent59:

A snake doesn't attack, it attacks only if corned or stepped on.

You might be living with a snake but you won't know.

A snake might be under your bed or in your cupboard or even under your gas cylinder. You will be on your bed but it won't attack you, it sees you and hid itself but you ain't seeing it.

The only bad part is if you step on it.

Normally, a Black mamba won't just attack like that, it will show you its inside mouth so that you will see the black inside, telling you that you shouldn't come any closer that it is dangerous and can kill anybody within seconds.

King cobras are the type that attack.

I would advise the occupants there and the OP to buy a cat.

Cat is needed in that house. Don't let nollywood deceive you that cats are witches/wizards.

Asin u mean to tell me Snakes are afraid of Cat??
when i say snake i mean the Python, King Cobra and Vipers
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Tresh4real(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
lala......its your birthday grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) / Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.