Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 (1210 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by idid: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
All of you asking us to vote PDP and APC, think twice. How long shall we continue like this with the government that has ruled us for the last 20 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AeH3kOEY_I
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by Nwodosis(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Op, tell us whom you are campaigning for by using someone's death?
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by idid: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nwodosis:
Op, tell us whom you are campaigning for by using someone's death?

Don't worry about who I am voting, but I am never voting for Atiku and Buhari. They have all brought us here.
You decide for yourself who you want to vote. Imagine if your sister or brother coming from Abroad get killed just as he's coming home after some years away.

Will you vote the same government in? It is not APC's fault, PDP was in charge of our customs and security for 16 years, see where we are.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by gidgiddy: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
What a tragedy. The killing of unarmed people by the authorities increases by the day
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by lastmessenger: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria is not a country. Its a lawless entity where there are no laws and order. I can never be proud to belong to this fraudulent entity

Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by daddytime(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Had the video sent to me this morning and I was just weak like over riped dodo...

What's it with our Edo boys meeting their end on that road of recent either by auto crash and now in the hands of law enforcement.

Reminds of a story of one of my distant pal who had made a visit back home some years back who while cruising around had met some friendly familiar cops who were obviously happy to see him as he always blessed them at their road block.

On this day he had blessed them as usual after all of the hailings and tuales only for his main man amongst them who was over excited that he decided to give his good friend a gun salute.

Na so e take end o...e kill am for steering...accidental discharge...

Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
What really happened? This video is trending on social media but cannot make much out of it. We need more details.

Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by Toosure70: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wrong country.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by teufelein(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
The largest number of psychos in the world are in Nigeria.
I have travelled far and wide and I think I am in a better position to tell you this. May his Soul rest in peace
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by Born2Breed(f): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
daddytime:
Had the video sent to me this morning and I was just weak like over riped dodo...

What's it with our Edo boys meeting their end on that road of recent either by auto crash and now in the hands of law enforcement.

Reminds of a story of one of my distant pal who had made a visit back home some years back who while cruising around had met some friendly familiar cops who were obviously happy to see him as he always blessed them at their road block.

On this day he had blessed them as usual after all of the hailings and tuales only for his main man amongst them who was over excited that he decided to give his good friend a gun salute.

Na so e take end o...e kill am for steering...accidental discharge...

See as cold catch me like say I dey cold room.

Na so d guy just take go?
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by teufelein(f): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Over just 10 US dollars he took a life.
Hausa-Fulanis have no respect for human lives.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by daddytime(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Born2Breed:

See as cold catch me like say I dey cold room.

Na so d guy just take go?

Obhia aba na so ooo
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by mctfopt: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
The man should face the music. How can you kill someone over N5,000? I don't get it.
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by Kingspin(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria is a useless place to stay.

Why did i say this the government has never done anything for you, no road, no light just nothing.

The security agencies never protect you. Nobody care.

Then you set to suffer your life and eventually you made some money only to be killed by the same people who never get a f.ucck about you
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by striker07(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sad story,the law should take its full course,also the passengers in the vehicle didn't handle the situation calmly,you don't overheat situations especially when dealing with an armed person
Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by mctfopt: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
striker07:
Sad story,the law should take its full course,also the passengers in the vehicle didn't handle the situation calmly,you don't overheat situations especially when dealing with an armed person

No matter the verbal confrontation, an armed officer should never open fire on an unarmed civilian. The military/paramilitary members are supposed to be "The best of men." If you cannot be the best of men which include knowing how to behave under pressure/confrontation, then the person has no business handling a gun! We shouldn't fear for our lives when we interact with members of our security agencies that gets paid via our taxes. Although I don't support jungle justice, I know of many area where the man that opened fire will be a mound of smoking flesh. The young men there did restrain themselves given the level of anger they experienced seeing a man shot dead for simply refusing to offer a 5k bribe!

Re: Customs Officer Kills Returning Nigerian Because Of N5000 by darthv: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hope the officers where lynched.

Davido Refers To Those Who Voted Yesterday As Jobless People. / Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court / South South May Become A Battle Ground In 2023