Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court (1209 Views)

Shaibu: PDP Will Lose Edo State If They Don’t Accept Me As Candidate / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by kahal29: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2019
When I hear that PDP and Atiku are going to the Supreme Court to reclaim what they called their "stole mandate" I laugh because I know they would get nothing at the end of the day. I say this because of the following reasons

1. Atiku and his PDP party act as if they don't know how much they have destroyed our present day courts and laws that would Infact make it difficult for them now to get anything from the same Court. In attempt to ensure that some PDP governors maintained their positions in the past the PDP made laws that made it impossible to get victory at the Court. Even the Supreme Court also made pronouncements that makes it difficult for you to prove anything in court no matter the evidence you have.

2. In the court, most of the PDP'S allegations will revolve around "infractions and Substantial non compliance". These allegations are always criminal in nature of which the PDP must prove beyond reasonable doubt and this is where the problem lies.

3. Proving beyond reasonable doubt is the most difficult thing to do even with the so called high tech/HD video evidence they claim to have because to even tender the said videos is another problem on its own. If finally the video evidence is allowed the production of the said video will become another issue.

According to latest Supreme Court judgement one person cannot tender several videos taken in various places at same time. The reason is because you can only be at one place at a time. Hence if you have 1000 of such videos it therefore means that the 1000 persons who recorded the said video would give evidence. Assuming they succeed in giving evidence the next issue will be wether the evidence from 1000 polling units can affect the result of over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria?

3. In the case of rigging as PDP is alleging, this also according to Supreme court judgement must be proved polling unit by polling unit and this is where the problem of PDP will begin since we have over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria.

4. Finally if the PDP have bothered to read the Supreme Court judgement in the following cases

* Wike vs Peterside
* Udom Emmanuel vs Umana Umana
* Okezie Ikpeazu vs Alex Otti

Then they would know that they are on a wild goose chase because it will be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the PDP or Atiku to prove infractions and substantial non compliance in the court so as to recover their supposedly stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by helinues: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2019
When election outcomes had been taking care of even before the election took place..hahaha

Why the noise about him loosing at the tribunal?, se u no go get lawyers as friends or family Ni.. Me get oo and the tsunami go reach me.

Alhaji Aguero Atiku, go ahead jare.. After all Na our reserved yams
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by AdeTish: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Booked
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by oyebanji44: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Definitely Definitely they are heading for the rocks..losers
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by bigpicture001: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
kahal29:
When I hear that PDP and Atiku are going to the Supreme Court to reclaim what they called their "stole mandate" I laugh because I know they would get nothing at the end of the day. I say this because of the following reasons

1. Atiku and his PDP party act as if they don't know how much they have destroyed our present day courts and laws that would Infact make it difficult for them now to get anything from the same Court. In attempt to ensure that some PDP governors maintained their positions in the past the PDP made laws that made it impossible to get victory at the Court. Even the Supreme Court also made pronouncements that makes it difficult for you to prove anything in court no matter the evidence you have.

2. In the court, most of the PDP'S allegations will revolve around "infractions and Substantial non compliance". These allegations are always criminal in nature of which the PDP must prove beyond reasonable doubt and this is where the problem lies.

3. Proving beyond reasonable doubt is the most difficult thing to do even with the so called high tech/HD video evidence they claim to have because to even tender the said videos is another problem on its own. If finally the video evidence is allowed the production of the said video will become another issue.

According to latest Supreme Court judgement one person cannot tender several videos taken in various places at same time. The reason is because you can only be at one place at a time. Hence if you have 1000 of such videos it therefore means that the 1000 persons who recorded the said video would give evidence. Assuming they succeed in giving evidence the next issue will be wether the evidence from 1000 polling units can affect the result of over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria?

3. In the case of rigging as PDP is alleging, this also according to Supreme court judgement must be proved polling unit by polling unit and this is where the problem of PDP will begin since we have over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria.

4. Finally if the PDP have bothered to read the Supreme Court judgement in the following cases

* Wike vs Peterside
* Udom Emmanuel vs Umana Umana
* Okezie Ikpeazu vs Alex Otti

Then they would know that they are on a wild goose chase because it will be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the PDP or Atiku to prove infractions and substantial non compliance in the court so as to recover their supposedly stolen mandate.

I wasted my tym reading this peice!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by nrexzy: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by kahal29: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2019
bigpicture001:

I wasted my tym reading this peice!

Your eyes go soon clear
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by kahal29: 5:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Atiku line up 400 witnesses in an election of over 176000 polling units when Supreme Court judgement clearly stated you must prove rigging polling unit by polling unit.... I dey laugh
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2019
So oshiomole proved rigging polling unit by polling unit? Even as small as Edo state was, the governor whose mandate was stolen didn't prove it polling unit by polling unit.
Atiku has a good case and he would win.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by id911(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
So oshiomole proved rigging polling unit by polling unit? Even as small as Edo state was, the governor whose mandate was stolen didn't prove it polling unit by polling unit.

Don't bother given them erection. I wonder how they go from thread to thread crying more than the bereaved. We will retrieve our stolen mandate in court Insha Allah

5 Likes

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by Fantiler: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Chai see the kind thing weh APC don cause this op. Is this the best your school fees got you?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by kahal29: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Oshiomole's case did not get to the Supreme Court besides am telling you the latest Supreme Court pronouncements and you are here quoting 2007 judgement that has been over taken by events. See bookmark this page after 10 months I come back to you.
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by tesppidd: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2019
It would take another 100 years for a Presidential election to be upturned in this country.

Nigeria is not ready for that yet.
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by tuniski: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
kahal29:

Oshiomole's case did not get to the Supreme Court besides am telling you the latest Supreme Court pronouncements and you are here quoting 2007 judgement that has been over taken by events. See bookmark this page after 10 months I come back to you.
Leave long story allow atiku/pdp to pursue its case. win or lose it is good for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by orisa37: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
They may be Tankoed out.
Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by nwanyionitsha: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
Definitely Definitely they are heading for the rocks..losers
Is that why you are having headaches?

1 Like

Re: Atiku and PDP Will Get Nothing From The Supreme Court by OVIHINNO(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
what oshiomole did was to point out those units where he was rigged out and forensic experts were brought in to scan to ballot papers and it was discovered that an individual was thumb printing a thousand times in those units. The elections in those units were voided and valid votes c recounted. Oshiomole had more valid votes and therefore the tribunal declared him winner

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Elected Governor, Dapo Abiodun Visits Prince Arthur Eze / Burial Dates Of 5 Family Members Who Died In Ethiopian Plane Crash (Photo) / Cabinet Reshuffle: Cabal Plots Boss Mustapha’s Removal, Buba Marwa As Replacemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.