Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (48541 Views)

Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is Naomi Nigerian
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by virgintoto(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not surprised. Naomi is a proud Nigerian. Her father is from Idemili North Local Government of Anambra state
Ogidi to b precise
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by olisaEze(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
themosthigh:
I love Naomi because she is the first emancipated black woman I can remember. She behaves like men normally do by having sex with whoever she will and for whatever reasons she want. Women have been trained to feel like sluts whenever they desire and have sex. This should stop. Have sex with whomever you wish, wherever you wish, however you wish. Oral, Anal, inter crural, ear, feets etc.

“Inter crural”!? Abeg expanciate!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Ken4agent(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
How did this woman manage to keep a clean sheet with the list of corrupt Niaja leaders ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by SimSify(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
lovely..

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Emvico34: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
shocked
The Naomi
She ugly sha grin
Modified: FTC for the third time today grin
I also dedicate it to all PMB supporters
this is the real difinition of zombie. All your mate have gone out to look for work, you are here fighting for ftc just because tinubu promise all the zombies money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by yommyuk: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
themosthigh:
I love Naomi because she is the first emancipated black woman I can remember. She behaves like men normally do by having sex with whoever she will and for whatever reasons she want. Women have been trained to feel like sluts whenever they desire and have sex. This should stop. Have sex with whomever you wish, wherever you wish, however you wish. Oral, Anal, inter crural, ear, feets etc.

Rubbish
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by davillian(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
This rubbish don reach NL
Chai
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Trypant(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is not our problem...poster!!!

I don't know how to get this video....but I rather post the Guy's Facebook handle so you will see how to get it.....

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Kennitrust(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
shocked
The Naomi
She ugly sha grin
see as you take spoil your FTC.

Why you mention Buhari?
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Is any lady in ur family as beautiful as her?

No need to insult his or her family nah. Naomi is neither your family and she is not even a Nigerian so why taken Naomi matter too personal?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by GraciasMagisco(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
��
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by madridsta007(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
themosthigh:
[/s]

Essentially you are celebrating immorality and debauchery? undecided

So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies.

Romans 1: 24

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Kennitrust(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
shocked
The Naomi
She ugly sha grin
see as you take spoil your FTC.

Why you mention Buhari?
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by idonhammer: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
DamZik:
So wetin you come finally become las las?i hope is not what am thinking.

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by RTSC: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by surevik(f): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
This beautiful lady our senseless Buhari addressed as “Miss. Naomi Cowbell” grin cheesy
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Jummyju: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
themosthigh:
professional farm tool talking
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by aftatechbiz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
themosthigh:
To be honest with you, Aiye nse e.
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
themosthigh:
Yea, I Agree! have sex with cat, Dog, snake, Rat, chicken and cows..Infact have sex with Anything!
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala can't escape Karma just like the rest of us.

Coordinating minister of the economy that supervised the large scale looting of the Jonathan administration.

You may have some people fooled but rest assured God isn't fooled.

Everyone will surely get what's coming to them.

Lackey of the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
hmp! people only attach themselves to successful people, mesef go soon do this country proud by God's grace.
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Printerscanner: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
themosthigh:

But you never want your sister to be like her. You are very bad and heartless. Wish for others what you wish for yourself and your family.
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
shocked
The Naomi
She ugly sha grin

Lifelessness has no supporters
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Phenmeson(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
what? Thats my local government i am from abatete

Where is the proof that the Naomi Campbell father is a Nigerian. Even Naomi Campbell neva c her papa
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Reiia(f): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seems Naomi likes Nigerians
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.