Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (48535 Views)

Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Emmasnoop(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Hm

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Vainglory: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not surprised. Naomi is a proud Nigerian. Her father is from Idemili North Local Government of Anambra state
Rubbish. Nobody knows Naomi's biological father, not even her self. Her mother is Jamaican and and that is all that is known. So fk off with your complex problems.
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by FrozenBlaze: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2019
themosthigh:
I love Naomi because she is the first emancipated black woman I can remember. She behaves like men normally do by having sex with whoever she will and for whatever reasons she want. Women have been trained to feel like sluts whenever they desire and have sex. This should stop. Have sex with whomever you wish, wherever you wish, however you wish. Oral, Anal, inter crural, ear, feets etc.

Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by virgintoto(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Malawian:

I thought the first guy was joking. Is she truly an Igbo girl?
grin na joke o
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Malawian(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
virgintoto:

grin na joke o
Lol
Re: Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala by Kolanist(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
U can see surgery at work on Naomi's chin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.