Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video (52270 Views)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Chukwurah003: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
bishop4life:

I also know it was Atiku that appointed a stubborn retired soldier to head customs?

Check customs revenue now before saying anything. The joke is on you.
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:

How is it Buhari’s fault. Wasn’t Atiku a customs officer? Wasn’t he one of the people who destroyed the service. Keep your ignorance to yourself next time.
Is atiku the commander in chief of our institutions currently?

3 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
THIS P.R.O IS A CONFIRMED LIAR. MAY THE CURSE OF THE MOTHER NEVER FALL ON YOU. IDIOT. HOPELESS COUNTRY WHERE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF SHAME IS LOST.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Chukwurah003: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Is atiku the commander in chief of our institutions currently?

Funny question.
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by kenostika(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
This country is really scary.Imagine the lies from a government body.So sad.Even with that clear video,they still had to come up with such cheap and foolish lies.

4 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Mitchewww(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
No jokes.

This is trash and lacks details.

Disarm by who? One smuggler or what,?

1 Like

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Nebby2016: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is contrary to what I saw. In fact it seems to me that it was the patrol team that ran away. Custom must come clean on this issue and I want appropriate authorities to do a through investigation. Human Libes can notbbe unjustly taken like this, somebody must answer for this wick act.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by MARKone(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
I knew this will be the outcome, twisting the whole thing. I have watched all 5 videos of the incident, you can hear the assailant corking his rifle, and the camera caught him briefly aiming, then firing at the victim. The should have lynched those custom men immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by hinograce: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
What is the public notice about? Is it to tell us that it is ok to shoot some people and not ok to shoot some? Nobody deserves to be killed in such gruesome manner. They need to do a psycho-evaluation on their officer because he was the one with the gun. It will be injustice to spin up a conspiracy theory at this point

3 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by tintingz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
So many holes in this report.
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by tiwatomi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
From the deep of my heart, If this story is cooked and not exactly what happened because I saw the video and saw how the helpless civilian was shot. I say death will visit each and everyone of the custom officers involved in this. This is unacceptable, this is barbaric our so called security has failed us. Look at the hunger being experience in the land, no effect to cushion all the harsh policy being introduced by this government. My heart bleed for this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Elvis295(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Are You A Lady Looking For A Young Guy To Satisfy You. Call 09065070111 Abuja, Portharcourt And Lagos.
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by UncleDeeee(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Customs don’t even know how to tell lies. They’re worse than PMB

3 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Bighead9: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
jerseyboy:
Hopeless Country run by Mallams.

Also run by criminal Yeebos.

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by ahiboilandgas: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
jerseyboy:
Hopeless Country run by Mallams.
but the custom name doesn't sound malam ....bigot...
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Naijapolitics: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
A fabricated story from another useless agency trying to outsmart police in lying. How can a well dressed young man wear snicker be fetching water for them. Even with video evidence, they are still lying to cover up their crime. Nigeria is indeed a doomed country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Nonstoprain: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
oga custom abeg lie small small, remember say so many of us watch the same video too.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by damlawrence101: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Awon eyan LIE MOHAMMAD....U need 2 learn how 2 lie from LIE MOHAMMAD

1 Like

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by KANUISALIVE: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
And it ends like that

No justice in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by figoperch: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Naijapolitics:
A fabricated story from another useless agency trying to outsmart police in lying. How can a well dressed young man wear snicker be fetching water for them. Even with video evidence, they are still lying to cover up their crime. Nigeria is indeed a doomed country

They should have just lynched them to death and burn them with their patrol van.

Where in the video did the guy try to disarm the customs officer? We could even hear him cockk his rifle before shooting.
May the shooter never have peace until he dies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by SouthEastFacts: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu will blame an Igboman now.

1 Like

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Enniez2018(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stupid people, baseless insinuation. I'm sure one of the occupants of the commercial bus will speak out soon.

How I wish they were equally lynched on the spot
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by vicardino(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
MARKone:
I knew this will be the outcome, twisting the whole thing. I have watched all 5 videos of the incident, you can hear the assailant corking his rifle, and the camera caught him briefly aiming, then firing at the victim. The should have lynched those custom men immediately.

Sir, from where can I access these videos?

1 Like

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by gentlechyke(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
With these...jungle justice is justified. Discharge during toggle and he aimed at the thorax region...even held up the victim's hand to check if he was lifeless...find another lie. If not for the video coverage, would'av been another behind the scene. What kinda country is this abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by ptokaref: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
How the Heck did we get here? Somebody please find out if this PRO guy has Twitter handle or something. An address to his office will do too.

I personally will analyse the video like I am teaching a 5 - year old to understand and send it to this PRO - he's clearly a dullard, the international news until somebody with influence mentions it and action is taken.

The shooter walked around them, pointed the gun at the decreased and fired that shoot. Two wrongs don't make a right but your statement about officers in 'ICU' should have been officers in the 'morgue'.

It was no accident. It was murder. According to our laws, the shooter should be put to death. Covering up incidents like this is how we got here in the first place! Dogs in uniform acting with impunity like their owners.

Justice must be served! I yield back. ☹☹

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by almakiyyun(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
This is Nigeria..... see as our custom brothers them just twist story chai

They shot passenger coming from abroad and telling us lies. I watched the video
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Kiloseria: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ah ah ah aiye Leo, I can't see any accidental discharge here o. How come those people were calling his name.
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by Baroba(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Customs have no buisness carrying arms, Nigeria for you..What a tragic story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by erons22(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
cry
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by erons22(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
But some people are saying it happened around Ekiadolor undecided..R.i.p
Re: Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video by OgaNigerian: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
That's a big lie from Custom you can listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o0lFvT8b2I&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.