Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories (42836 Views)

Elections Not Postponed - INEC / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by abes(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
My own theory is that it's a way to counter vote buying. Loads of cash were moving around on Friday evening by party agents, by now those money must have developed wings and won't be available by next Saturday.

7 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Yinxies(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Momost likely no 1

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by subabson(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/postponed-polls-here-are-the-three-conspiracy-theories

free and fair observation.
free and fair analysis.
Kudos to you
� � �
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by DeepNuggets: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The first theory is mostly likely correct. Notice that unlike in 2011 and 2015, the US and international community did not condemn this postponement.
My stake is that some saboteurs within INEC had perfected plan for staggered elections and the INEC chairman was helpless until he got much pressure from the international community to postpone the election at the eleventh hours thereby frustrating the plan for staggered election s.
The next few days will be interesting as desperate politicians will come up with more devious plans.
The INEC chairman may become embolden with backing of the international community and carry out some in-house cleaning processes before Saturday election.

Watch channels from time to time, tonight one INEC REC was on air to state various political parties 11th hour preparations and faulted a lot of primaries which has seen addition and removal of candidates anyhow as a major barrier and setback, also the alarmingly high number of presidential aspirants 76 made the ballot printing rather tedious and then logistics too as the main reasons.
All these conspiracy theories and write ups don't help anybody rather they fuel confusion.
Let's pray that by the new date INEC would be ready.

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by pek(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Point 1 is way off line. Any sane and rational person will know that US or UK can't dictate to INEC chairman.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Salvador1: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Oversabi people.My own is that they have not born that INEC man not to declare me winner on Sunday.
lol another nwaamike in making .
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by AngelicBeing: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
emperorAY:
I was an adhoc staff,.they transferred election material to a certain local government without any security.
this is result of poor planning ,inec should have resigned
shocked
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by gratiaeo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
No 1 is spot on
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by islandmoon: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
they should just remove that statute of suffering broom from that place
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Gforce2019: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
1)If Atiku was corrupt would he have exposed Buharis ADC involvement in the smuggling of 85 suit cases of looted foreign reserve a case Buhari made sure he buries?
2)If Atiku was corrupt would he have resigned honorably from the customs when he saw there was conflict of interest between his job and his new interest in Intels?
3)If Atiku was corrupt and greedy would he have sacrificed so much to clamour for June 12 against Abacha a move which cost him the seizure of Intels by Abacha ?
4)If Atiku was corrupt would he have stepped down as Governor of Adamawa to become ObasanjoObasanjos running mate ?
5)If Atiku was a Bigot would he have handed Adamawa over to a Christian called Boni Haruna!!!!
6)If Atiku was corrupt and selfish would he have deliberately spared Lagos state for Bola Tiinubu in 2003 when he had the chance to take it for PDP!!!!
7)If Atiku was Corrupt would he have discovered Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ribadu, El Rufai, Oby Ezekwesili all people he had never met but yet brought them into govt because of qualities he saw in them.!!!!

Tell all these to your pdp zombie.
What was the obasanjo comments about Atiku when he was vice president ?
Buffoon spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by ChiefVolt007: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
This are the word that's been spread amongst SOME of the northeners at the moment.

They are being told that if they elect atiku, he will be killed by the Igbo's and therefore obi then becomes the president. they are told not to vote atiku that things are good just the way it is with buhari and that if they vote for atiku things will be worst that what it is

Lies and words of no single wisdom from the the pit of hell.

It it about time people realize that WE are ONE COUNTRY! and for God's sake stop trying to divide us!

We need a change of government! And we need that change now! #stay atikulated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bestchisom(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Oversabi people.My own is that they have not born that INEC man not to declare me winner on Sunday.
You are not Buhari... BUHARI can not spell...
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by B1ak3: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
abes:
My own theory is that it's a way to counter vote buying. Loads of cash were moving around on Friday evening by party agents, by now those money must have developed wings and won't be available by next Saturday.
That's a more plausible reason than the three given

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Tell all these to your pdp zombie.
What was the obasanjo comments about Atiku when he was vice president ?
Buffoon spotted
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Gforce2019: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.

Dude, use your brain ....
Atiku can't bring to us the change we need at this point....

Once a thief , will always be a thief...

Stop all this follow-follow politics you are doing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Yambee: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ayoswit:
Atiku is the right man for the job. Even if inec postpone this Saturday's election again, we still dey gidigba in our support for the man wey sabi the work. cool

Women with their unnecessary noise online.

Who is the we?better stick to playing ten-ten than hiding behind your phone,and trying to make sense with your one pvc.

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Dude, use your brain ....
Atiku can't bring to us the change we need at this point....

Once a thief , will always be a thief...

Stop all this follow-follow politics you are doing

the fraud of subsidy renaming as price modulation. Curiously, same govt who dismiss subsidy and insisted that pms price should be about 40naira even when oil price was 60$/barrel now gifted us with a 50koko reduction albeit impracticable on the market when oil price is already below 30$/barrel!
To worsen that, the naira is on a free fall depreciating daily. 310nara to a dollar is like we are on a nightmare.
Finally, a govt lacking in policy direction and a clear show of leadership has stolen the most flawed policy instrument in our history: the 2018 budget 'technical' substitution is a national embarrassment unprecedented!
Except for those still in denial and living on propaganda, this govt is completely lost and overwhelmed. Blame game has lost steam and now citizens must engage to rescue us from an impending economic disaster!

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by abinsco25(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
YorubaBigot:
My yoruba people, let us for once eschew tribalism and ethnoCentism and be patriotic this time. All you supporting buhari i want to ask you one simple question: what offence commited by GEJ that has not been committed by buhari, even in excess? All the incompetences and cluelessness that we acused Jonathan of, buhari has proven to be not just incompetent and clueless but also very lifeless and useless.

I voted buhari/osinbajo in 2015, but they have failed us woefully, lets try Atuku/Obi in 2019 if they fail we vote them out in 2023.

The fact that you support buhari because of osinbajo shows that you are not just self centered ans selfish but also myopic. If you really mean well for this country then lets join hands and send buhari packing. Buhari has proven to be a monumental failure of garguantuan proportions

I enjoin every reasonable and sane yoruba man to join hands with Atiku/Obi to get nigeria working again and make nigeria better

Yoruba Ronu!!!

This one is sick

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by flowx(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bighead9:
Conspiracy theory or not, Buhari will defeat Atiku on Saturday. Nigerians are in high spirits to re-elect Baba Buhari on February 23rd.
even your tiny hands on this picture tells it all... Hungry man supporting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Ayoswit(f): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yambee:

Women with their unnecessary noise online.

Who is the we?better stick to playing ten-ten than hiding behind your phone,and trying to make sense with your one pvc.
U want to know the "We "I'm referring to zombie, OK I meant my entire community that I've mobilized to vote for ATIKU. grin

3 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by cosse(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
YorubaBigot:
My yoruba people, let us for once eschew tribalism and ethnoCentism and be patriotic this time. All you supporting buhari i want to ask you one simple question: what offence commited by GEJ that has not been committed by buhari, even in excess? All the incompetences and cluelessness that we acused Jonathan of, buhari has proven to be not just incompetent and clueless but also very lifeless and useless.

I voted buhari/osinbajo in 2015, but they have failed us woefully, lets try Atuku/Obi in 2019 if they fail we vote them out in 2023.

The fact that you support buhari because of osinbajo shows that you are not just self centered ans selfish but also myopic. If you really mean well for this country then lets join hands and send buhari packing. Buhari has proven to be a monumental failure of garguantuan proportions

I enjoin every reasonable and sane yoruba man to join hands with Atiku/Obi to get nigeria working again and make nigeria better

Yoruba Ronu!!!
f**ck you.......go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by chocolatelady(f): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
1)If Atiku was corrupt would he have exposed Buharis ADC involvement in the smuggling of 85 suit cases of looted foreign reserve a case Buhari made sure he buries?
2)If Atiku was corrupt would he have resigned honorably from the customs when he saw there was conflict of interest between his job and his new interest in Intels?
3)If Atiku was corrupt and greedy would he have sacrificed so much to clamour for June 12 against Abacha a move which cost him the seizure of Intels by Abacha ?
4)If Atiku was corrupt would he have stepped down as Governor of Adamawa to become ObasanjoObasanjos running mate ?
5)If Atiku was a Bigot would he have handed Adamawa over to a Christian called Boni Haruna!!!!
6)If Atiku was corrupt and selfish would he have deliberately spared Lagos state for Bola Tiinubu in 2003 when he had the chance to take it for PDP!!!!
7)If Atiku was Corrupt would he have discovered Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ribadu, El Rufai, Oby Ezekwesili all people he had never met but yet brought them into govt because of qualities he saw in them.!!!!
Pls which weed are u smoking for sprewing trash here. Osogbo or Benin weed? Imagine Atiku resigned as a custom officer becos he has shares in intels. Have u ask urself , how did a civil servant made so much money to buy large amount of shares in a company. Mumu, ode !

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by chrisifeanyi: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bighead9:
Conspiracy theory or not, Buhari will defeat Atiku on Saturday. Nigerians are in high spirits to re-elect Baba Buhari on February 23rd.

Onye nzuzu

3 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by YorubaBigot: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
cosse:

f**ck you.......go to hell
i dont blame you, you are just a dense and stupeed f_ool

3 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Eye-Neck, headed by Yakubu MANhood had better not rigged this election.

BTW, Please, Before You Fix Any Major Event/Occasion This Period, Kindly Consult INEC To Seek Approval Otherwise, You Are On Your Own. Remember, After The Postponement Comes Inclusive Election.grin

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by psalmsmiles(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
where in the world was pdp defeated in pre election polls?? OP?

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by YorubaBigot: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
abinsco25:

This one is sick
Because i dont share in your Tribalistic disposition?... Every one of us cannot be a brain-dead tribalistic zombie

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Gforce2019: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:

the fraud of subsidy renaming as price modulation. Curiously, same govt who dismiss subsidy and insisted that pms price should be about 40naira even when oil price was 60$/barrel now gifted us with a 50koko reduction albeit impracticable on the market when oil price is already below 30$/barrel!
To worsen that, the naira is on a free fall depreciating daily. 310nara to a dollar is like we are on a nightmare.
Finally, a govt lacking in policy direction and a clear show of leadership has stolen the most flawed policy instrument in our history: the 2018 budget 'technical' substitution is a national embarrassment unprecedented!
Except for those still in denial and living on propaganda, this govt is completely lost and overwhelmed. Blame game has lost steam and now citizens must engage to rescue us from an impending economic disaster!

Your comments is laughable and hilarious...
I know you got all these your hypothesis from Secondus or Saraki .. bird of the same feather flocks together...
Lemme ask you just one thought- provoking question;
How would those people/party that spoilt the whole democracy/ economy system of this country in their 16 years of ruling now come to say they are the Messiah....
I cannot be fooled...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by CharleyBright(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Na una sabi
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Your comments is laughable and hilarious...
I know you got all these your hypothesis from Secondus or Saraki .. bird of the same feather flocks together...
Lemme ask you just one thought- provoking question;
How would those people/party that spoilt the whole democracy/ economy system of this country in their 16 years of ruling now come to say they are the Messiah....
I cannot be fooled...
Nobody can tell US Atiku/Obi ticket is not the best among the contenders in this saturday elections
The economic team is brillant and Top notch, You cant just not admit these guys knows what they have come to do
Infact We will do our children the greatest disservice if we dont elect these team this Saturday
I will give you some examples:
The Team have already prepared a budget even without been in govt yet
Their plan is to grow this economy at double digit GDP which have never been done and there are laid out step by step plans to achieve this
How to effectively fight corruption without depending on body language

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes / Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.