Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories (42835 Views)

Elections Not Postponed - INEC / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Nnannapat(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
I and Nigerians remain to be with Buhari till 2023.
If u no like am, go and die.

Only foolish people are blaming Buhari for INEC inefficiency and incompetence.
So Buhari is now Electoral Acts that stipulates election guidelines. Una too much.

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by modik(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bighead9:
Conspiracy theory or not, Buhari will defeat Atiku on Saturday. Nigerians are in high spirits to re-elect Baba Buhari on February 23rd.

Taaaa

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Eres94: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
what about the ipob claim by Nnamdi KANU
it shows the op didn't do his research well
plus nos 1 conspiracy is way off the marker..becos foreign countries & bodies can't influence the inec boss directly ..except maybe through the president
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rubbish

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by bishopkay: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
ejimatic:
Atiku would lose marginally, not because voters are overdosed on Buhari love, but because when trust is at stake – man-to-man – Buhari is the lesser of two evils. This is the inconvenient truth.

There you got it wrong Bro! Atiku is the lesser of two evils. Buhari is the evil itself and by God's grace, he'd lose the elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Mitchewww(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Queseda:
Prior to 2015, it looked impossible to unseat an incubent President, reason PDP boasted to rule Nigeria for 40years, they believed so much in their rigging strategies. 2015 was an eye-opener in Nigerian politics that a sitting President can be defeated. The level of desperation exhibited by PDP and enemies of Nigeria is unprecedented, from wave after waves of fake news, to intimidation of dissenting opinions across all social media, intimidation and harrassment of INEC, blackmail of politicians in rival parties, nobody is spared in this show of shame by PDP attack dogs. Personally, I think the INEC chairman is trying too much to look unbiased and as a result compromising in favour of PDP as we can see so far in the reassignment of Amina, their refusal to obey court orders for inclusion of APC in Zamfara, and so on. Mahmood Yukubu should man-up and not allow himself to be cowed by these agents of darkness parrading themselves as lovers of democracy. APC should be ready for the battle of their lives on Feb 23 because PDP will not spare anything in their quest to have unhindered access to our treasury once again. I find it amusing the same people who saw nothing wrong in the 16years of poverty, abandoned projects, looting and desecration of our institutions by the PDP are the ones shouting after just 4years of APC that is showing so much promise of a better Nigeria.
Finally, I want to implore every well-meaning Nigerian who have seen remarkable progress being made in the midst of limited resources, to remain resolute and not give in to blackmail and intimidation which is the obvious tactics being deployed by these unscrupulous PDP apologists, we see a lot of them on front page of every thread on nairaland, they're on Twitter, Facebook, inside buses, anywhere you can think of. But one thing remains sure, as long as God liveth, these people who have held this country hostage for years will be put to eternal shame, to the glory of God
Shalom!

Na Wa ooo

PDP will now cause trouble that will allow Buhari to continue being on that seat.

PDP conducted election and conceded defeat 2015.

Ordinary election, APC cannot provide a favourable environment for it despite more funding.

Whatever rot you listed as what PDP did for 16 years have been trippled by APC in 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by gnaftalee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please this Yoruba thing is not funny , abeg who made Tinubu or Osinbajo representatives of the Yoruba race ..... who voted for them as mouth piece ..... abeg make nobody make no mistake , my own individual Yoruba sef want that clueless aboki out ...... ASAP

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by dokie: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Oversabi people.My own is that they have not born that INEC man not to declare me winner on Sunday.

This man, what brand of drugs do you take?

Sorry I forgot, you have been used. Go to the APC office nearest to you and diligently look for your boxers there. when you find it, you will be convinced.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
My own conspiracy theory after keen observations,

The postponement worth it. Prof Yakubu got to know about Pdp and Apc sabotaging attempts ahead
true, last minute postponement spoilt their plans
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by omooba969(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
DavSagacity:
Though larger percentage of Nigerians are tired of the lifeless Mr Integrity, Atiku Abubakar is neither the man Nigeria need at a time like this. Let's try another party. PDP has ruled before. APC has squander 4 years on blame game of previous government with Nepotism and tribalism as the main characteristics of their reign thus far.
APC AND PDP are not the only two parties in Nigeria.
There are other young Educated candidates full of life , Energy and Vibrancy that can rule this country

Nigerians are in love with their oppressors. grin
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Mouthgag: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:
1 most likely... They want to repeat what they did in Osun.

On a free and fair ground, APC is gonna lose this election.
Keep deceiving yourself
PDP will never rule this country again !
Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by edupedia: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
BRAINTORMS:
1 is more convincing

But.......

...Igbos for show...Sai Baba for election...continue... grin grin grin
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by RemiOAjayi: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:
1 most likely... They want to repeat what they did in Osun.

On a free and fair ground, APC is gonna lose this election.

The way Chelsea was sure of beating or winning Man City ? If anyone tells u that PMB will be defeated wake the person up

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thisis2raw:
please speak for yourself, which Nigerians?

Those Nigerians. cool

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
YorubaBigot:
My yoruba people, let us for once eschew tribalism and ethnoCentism and be patriotic this time. All you supporting buhari i want to ask you one simple question: what offence commited by GEJ that has not been committed by buhari, even in excess? All the incompetences and cluelessness that we acused Jonathan of, buhari has proven to be not just incompetent and clueless but also very lifeless and useless.

I voted buhari/osinbajo in 2015, but they have failed us woefully, lets try Atuku/Obi in 2019 if they fail we vote them out in 2023.

The fact that you support buhari because of osinbajo shows that you are not just self centered ans selfish but also myopic. If you really mean well for this country then lets join hands and send buhari packing. Buhari has proven to be a monumental failure of garguantuan proportions

I enjoin every reasonable and sane yoruba man to join hands with Atiku/Obi to get nigeria working again and make nigeria better

Yoruba Ronu!!!

God will bless you for this submission.

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by omooba969(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
This are the word that's been spread amongst SOME of the northeners at the moment.

They are being told that if they elect atiku, he will be killed by the Igbo's and therefore obi then becomes the president. they are told not to vote atiku that things are good just the way it is with buhari and that if they vote for atiku things will be worst that what it is

Lies and words of no single wisdom from the the pit of hell.

It's about time people realize that WE are ONE COUNTRY! and for God's sake stop trying to divide us!

We need a change of government! And we need that change now! #stay atikulated

Oh! so WE ARE ONE now? shocked

I thought our dear Nigeria was a zoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by smileyoo: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
YorubaBigot:
My yoruba people, let us for once eschew tribalism and ethnoCentism and be patriotic this time. All you supporting buhari i want to ask you one simple question: what offence commited by GEJ that has not been committed by buhari, even in excess? All the incompetences and cluelessness that we acused Jonathan of, buhari has proven to be not just incompetent and clueless but also very lifeless and useless.

I voted buhari/osinbajo in 2015, but they have failed us woefully, lets try Atuku/Obi in 2019 if they fail we vote them out in 2023.

The fact that you support buhari because of osinbajo shows that you are not just self centered ans selfish but also myopic. If you really mean well for this country then lets join hands and send buhari packing. Buhari has proven to be a monumental failure of garguantuan proportions

I enjoin every reasonable and sane yoruba man to join hands with Atiku/Obi to get nigeria working again and make nigeria better

Yoruba Ronu!!!
its even embarrassing that the youths 're still supporting this senile old bigot, to continue to misrule the nation, with such glaring incompetency, where internal security 've also become rockets science. and a new breed of untouchable killers, cruising across the nation, killing the innocent citizens, just for fun. its a shame and painful to be living among supporters of evils.
there is no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bobbysteps: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Queseda:
Prior to 2015, it looked impossible to unseat an incubent President, reason PDP boasted to rule Nigeria for 40years, they believed so much in their rigging strategies. 2015 was an eye-opener in Nigerian politics that a sitting President can be defeated. The level of desperation exhibited by PDP and enemies of Nigeria is unprecedented, from wave after waves of fake news, to intimidation of dissenting opinions across all social media, intimidation and harrassment of INEC, blackmail of politicians in rival parties, nobody is spared in this show of shame by PDP attack dogs. Personally, I think the INEC chairman is trying too much to look unbiased and as a result compromising in favour of PDP as we can see so far in the reassignment of Amina, their refusal to obey court orders for inclusion of APC in Zamfara, and so on. Mahmood Yukubu should man-up and not allow himself to be cowed by these agents of darkness parrading themselves as lovers of democracy. APC should be ready for the battle of their lives on Feb 23 because PDP will not spare anything in their quest to have unhindered access to our treasury once again. I find it amusing the same people who saw nothing wrong in the 16years of poverty, abandoned projects, looting and desecration of our institutions by the PDP are the ones shouting after just 4years of APC that is showing so much promise of a better Nigeria.
Finally, I want to implore every well-meaning Nigerian who have seen remarkable progress being made in the midst of limited resources, to remain resolute and not give in to blackmail and intimidation which is the obvious tactics being deployed by these unscrupulous PDP apologists, we see a lot of them on front page of every thread on nairaland, they're on Twitter, Facebook, inside buses, anywhere you can think of. But one thing remains sure, as long as God liveth, these people who have held this country hostage for years will be put to eternal shame, to the glory of God
Shalom!
Amen! my brother God will bless you for this write up, you seriously understand what is going on in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by koyeni(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Na so
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
modik:

Taaaa

cool

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Onye nzuzu

Ubanka zakaci idan ka zageni.

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
flowx:
even your tiny hands on this picture tells it all... Hungry man supporting Buhari.

E pain this man Sha. grin grin grin grin

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by emolala(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Meanwhile Davido is being threatened by baba...

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by modik(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by larot78: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
It shows the propagandists that you are ..what are the limited resources that had hindered Buhari's administration? You should rather admit the Clueless parody of an administrator in that man Buhari..quote author=Queseda post=75836092]Prior to 2015, it looked impossible to unseat an incubent President, reason PDP boasted to rule Nigeria for 40years, they believed so much in their rigging strategies. 2015 was an eye-opener in Nigerian politics that a sitting President can be defeated. The level of desperation exhibited by PDP and enemies of Nigeria is unprecedented, from wave after waves of fake news, to intimidation of dissenting opinions across all social media, intimidation and harrassment of INEC, blackmail of politicians in rival parties, nobody is spared in this show of shame by PDP attack dogs. Personally, I think the INEC chairman is trying too much to look unbiased and as a result compromising in favour of PDP as we can see so far in the reassignment of Amina, their refusal to obey court orders for inclusion of APC in Zamfara, and so on. Mahmood Yukubu should man-up and not allow himself to be cowed by these agents of darkness parrading themselves as lovers of democracy. APC should be ready for the battle of their lives on Feb 23 because PDP will not spare anything in their quest to have unhindered access to our treasury once again. I find it amusing the same people who saw nothing wrong in the 16years of poverty, abandoned projects, looting and desecration of our institutions by the PDP are the ones shouting after just 4years of APC that is showing so much promise of a better Nigeria.
Shalom![/quote]
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=modik post=75839497][/quote]

cool

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by larot78: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Queseda:
Shalom!
You want to Compare the level of poverty in PDP years to that of the APC ..APC has impoverished the Pple more than the PDP...

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by larot78: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
larot78:
It shows the propagandists that you are ..what are the limited resources that had hindered Buhari's administration? You should rather admit the Clueless parody of an administrator in that man Buhari..quote author=Queseda post=75836092]Prior to 2015, it looked impossible to unseat an incubent President, reason PDP boasted to rule Nigeria for 40years, they believed so much in their rigging strategies. 2015 was an eye-opener in Nigerian politics that a sitting President can be defeated. The level of desperation exhibited by PDP and enemies of Nigeria is unprecedented, from wave after waves of fake news, to intimidation of dissenting opinions across all social media, intimidation and harrassment of INEC, blackmail of politicians in rival parties, nobody is spared in this show of shame by PDP attack dogs. Personally, I think the INEC chairman is trying too much to look unbiased and as a result compromising in favour of PDP as we can see so far in the reassignment of Amina, their refusal to obey court orders for inclusion of APC in Zamfara, and so on. Mahmood Yukubu should man-up and not allow himself to be cowed by these agents of darkness parrading themselves as lovers of democracy. APC should be ready for the battle of their lives on Feb 23 because PDP will not spare anything in their quest to have unhindered access to our treasury once again. I find it amusing the same people who saw nothing wrong in the 16years of poverty, abandoned projects, looting and desecration of our institutions by the PDP are the ones shouting after just 4years of APC that is showing so much promise of a better Nigeria.
Shalom!
It shows the propagandists that you are ..what are the limited resources that had hindered Buhari's administration? You should rather admit the Clueless parody of an administrator in that man Buhari..
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by omatech: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
angry

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Oversabi people.My own is that they have not born that INEC man not to declare me winner on Sunday.

Nle oo President Buhari.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by iswallker(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
I and Nigerians remain to be with Buhari till 2023.
If u no like am, go and die.

Only foolish people are blaming Buhari for INEC inefficiency and incompetence.

Same people rejoicing that it is a good thing that INEC suspended gubernatorial candidates of APC in Rivers and Zamfara states,
Same people saying Buhari has no power on INEC just 2 weeks ago!
Foolish HYPOCRITES!!
All he need do is have his insiders sabotage the logistics.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by ijobaboy: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
ATIKU go win the election but BUHARI go become the PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.