Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday (3138 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting / Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
1)If Atiku was corrupt would he have exposed Buharis ADC involvement in the smuggling of 85 suit cases of looted foreign reserve a case Buhari made sure he buries?
2)If Atiku was corrupt would he have resigned honorably from the customs when he saw there was conflict of interest between his job and his new interest in Intels?
3)If Atiku was corrupt and greedy would he have sacrificed so much to clamour for June 12 against Abacha a move which cost him the seizure of Intels by Abacha ?
4)If Atiku was corrupt would he have stepped down as Governor of Adamawa to become ObasanjoObasanjos running mate ?
5)If Atiku was a Bigot would he have handed Adamawa over to a Christian called Boni Haruna!!!!
6)If Atiku was corrupt and selfish would he have deliberately spared Lagos state for Bola Tiinubu in 2003 when he had the chance to take it for PDP!!!!
7)If Atiku was Corrupt would he have discovered Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ribadu, El Rufai, Oby Ezekwesili all people he had never met but yet brought them into govt because of qualities he saw in them.!!!!
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by jumobi1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hatred makes Nigerians daft.
Every party should have projection sheets based on analysis. If you don’t know your strengths and weaknesses then you’re planning to fail. This isn’t evidence of rigging.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Don't be deceived by online noises o, Buhari will score more than 20% in the SE this time.
I'm not for him though.

You can be in Lagos or osun state And say that.

Who will vote for Buhari in IGBO land?

Is the families he killed their children or the States where he killed over 1milion Igbos?

Buhari HATES Igbos and Igbos hate him without reservation and will express that towards the tyrant with their votes by Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by kayzat: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

You forgot the most important factor: The turn out in South South and South East will not be different from the national average which is 45%. So the entire votes of South East for example may not cross 2.5 Million Votes.. grin

The SE ordinarily should have the least turnout based on the face that majority of their yooths believed they won't vote and majority of them did not register or collect their PVCs but as we all SE people ordinarily don't go out to vote instead the political class always help them to vote by allocating numbers for them so it is left for the APC foot soldiers to curtail that to the nearest minimum

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:
See the idiots...they projected turn out for other Zones at 45% while that of South South and South East at 70% grin grin
Festus Keyamo fear God. cheesy
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by NothingDoMe: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
kayzat:

The SE ordinarily should have the least turnout based on the face that majority of their yooths believed they won't vote and majority of them did not register or collect their PVCs but as we all SE people ordinarily don't go out to vote instead the political class always help them to vote by allocating numbers for them so it is left for the APC foot soldiers to curtail that to the nearest minimum
That's where you miscalculated. I suggest you APC goons spend the next few days in sober reflection.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
jumobi1:
Hatred makes Nigerians daft.
Every party should have projection sheets based on analysis. If you don’t know your strengths and weaknesses then you’re planning to fail. This isn’t evidence of rigging.
That hatred is making anti buharists and pdp fast.how can states pdp are projected to win have high turnouts while that of apc record low turnout? Its common knowledge that ss,se records less than 50% turnout bar inflated figures.if they are projected to have over 70%,then the north should have over 80% turnout.
There's no way buhari will win the north west by just a million votes.even against late yaradua,he won by 3 million vote margin.plus there's no way he's losing sokoto.projecting him to lose sokoto because of tambuwal is like saying apc will win imo and plateau since they have apc governors.its childish and petty.am ok with the figures for the south west and north central.i have issues with north east but let me stop here.let pdp keep their projections at 50%,they will get the real results.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
NothingDoMe:
That's where you miscalculated. I suggest you APC goons spend the next few days in sober reflection.
Its not a miscalculation but reality.if you are living in the east or you have been in the east and ss,during elections,you wont argue this.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

You can be in Lagos or osun state And say that.

Who will vote for Buhari in IGBO land?

Is the families he killed their children or the States where he killed over 1milion Igbos?

Buhari HATES Igbos and Igbos hate him without reservation and will express that towards the tyrant with their votes by Saturday
Oga,hatred,popularity or notoriety is not a big factor in winning elections in the south if not most of our leaders won't be leading us.if so,how come t.a orji,ikpeazu,ohuabunwa,gilbert nnaji etc are in power? Party strength wins elections not hatred.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by NothingDoMe: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Its not a miscalculation but reality.if you are living in the east or you have been in the east and ss,during elections,you wont argue this.
Lol. OK. lipsrsealed
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Asshurbanipal: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
They said projected. Secondly PDP has been cool with the postponement only apc feel hurt because the aborted rigging plan
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:
He wont score up to that in enugu and bayelsa.
I'm talking about total percentage vote. He will score better in Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra states than the last election.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=senatordave1 post=75836891]
That hatred is making anti buharists and pdp fast.how can states pdp are projected to win have high turnouts while that of apc record low turnout? Its common knowledge that ss,se records less than 50% turnout bar inflated figures.if they are projected to have over 70%,then the north should have over 80% turnout.
There's no way buhari will win the north west by just a million votes.even against late yaradua,he won by 3 million vote margin.plus there's no way he's losing sokoto.projecting him to lose sokoto because of tambuwal is like saying apc will win imo and plateau since they have apc governors.its childish and petty.am ok with the figures for the south west and north central.i have issues with north east but let me stop here.let pdp keep their projections at 50%,they will get the real results.[/quot]
50% is the best margin. There may be exceptions though as the West may likely pull above 50% so also the East but the voting strength of the West is intimidating when compared with the East.

The North West and North East will like produce up to 60% but the North Central and South South may record lower than 48%, unlike the last election that has a son of the zone.

In all, I want Atiku to win.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
kayzat:

They think the pdp that project 30% for him in all the SE states are mad about? And I am sure he will score more than that in states like IMO and Anambra.

Of course I don't expect anybody to agree to that sha
Imo and Anambra are key swing States in the East and it may like make or Mar the chances of the PDP if there is no alignment between Obi and Obiano.
I just hope there is an agreement if not the resulting effect may be damaging to the PDP.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by dokie: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Liar... Where's the proof that this is coming from PDP?... And how did you know they were going to announce it?... Apc people eh... grin tongue

My brother even if it were from PDP it said Projected.

Except Cleverly is not as clever as someone his age should be, a projection is an assumption based on certain indices being analysed.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by dokie: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:
See the idiots...they projected turn out for other Zones at 45% while that of South South and South East at 70% grin grin

Oga you are the one dat put this up and you are making errors already? Do we take it that you are way too jittery?

The average voter turnout is 47% across all zones. It's in the first column of the first page.

If you still doubt divide total votes by total registered voters in any of the states and tell me what you get.

Pay attention in class when teacher is teaching, una no go gree. See your life now.

Zombie .
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by KunleyY19(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2019
SW own na joke...
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Hotfreeze: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
I discovered that all that APC and it's disgruntled agents and merchants of death does since they shifted the election was to spread fake news for Masses to hate PDP but the truth is that it is not working but rather back fires against APC.

APC is a useless terrorist party of bigots.

Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

Pastor Judas, weren't you supporting Kanu 2 years ago?

I remember you in particular making noise about Biafra. Now, you dumped Biafra and are a servant of Atiku.

So, your daddy that soldiers flogged koboko chop am in vain?

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Hotfreeze: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,hatred,popularity or notoriety is not a big factor in winning elections in the south if not most of our leaders won't be leading us.if so,how come t.a orji,ikpeazu,ohuabunwa,gilbert nnaji etc are in power? Party strength wins elections not hatred.

You don't know the person you're talking to.

That boy is a stark political illiterate. He was one of those Ipob pigs running after Kanu. I have cured his foolishness severally here on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Catholic Bishops: Buhari Championing Genocide By The Fulanis / Federal high Court strikes out FG plea, insists IPOB is not an unlawful group / PETER Obi Reacts To Diversion Of Campaign Funds Into His Private Account (READ F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.