Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday (3139 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting / Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Clerverly: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
See the idiots...they projected turn out for other Zones at 45% while that of South South and South East at 70% grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by PMBuhariGCFR: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Let me lose on Saturday and anybody near Asp rock. Keep this picture.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Yambee: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Liar... Where's the proof that this is coming from PDP?... And how did you know they were going to announce it?... Apc people eh... grin tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by LuciferPastor: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anybody could have typed this besides the figures projected for APC in the SE & SS are too high.

If Buhari gets 10% votes in SE then I'll know pocohantas is still fertile.

*spits angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by JAWBONE(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stop spreading false information

7 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by ashacot: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
GOD PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THAT EVIL PARTY CALLED PDP TO WIN.
CHAI

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by 9jii(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Party I'd the Pigs for the Pigs
The last time it ll be on our ballot papers

2 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by jamezman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
APCheats playing smart with extreme foolishness...
Only zombies believe lies from the pit of hell...

Come 23rd Nigerians are all Atikulating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by kayzat: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
I am surprised the pdp goons on nairaland are trying to deny this is coming from the pdp when they should have just argued the document is just a prediction of what the pdp believed will be the outcome of the election.

I am sure APC and other serious political parties contesting for election have same

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by otokx(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
JAWBONE:
Stop spreading false information

seconded

3 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by SarkinYarki: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
INEC result sheet are never typed in the first place and must be written in ink and signed by all accredited party agents so your are wasting your time with this lie of a document probably typed on Festus Keayamo Laptop as Justification for the kind of rigging APC plan to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by kayzat: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
At least based on this document the pdp already admit they are not strong enough to win APC in Kano, Kaduna , katsina and Lagos what remain to be contested is their margin of lost in those states but I know they can't get that close in Ogun state here

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Jman06(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
APC should better give up these campaigns of calumny and focus on issues...

Stop cooking up lies to deceive Nigerians!
Nigerians can now see through all your lies!

The more you try to tarnish the image of PDP the more you expose your incompetence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Oshin56(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
If police or DSS catch you with false information bet you, you will serve your father land free of charge with hard labor

3 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Clerverly: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oshin56:
If police or DSS catch you with false information bet you, you will serve your father land free of charge with hard labor

Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by kayzat: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
INEC result sheet are never typed in the first place and must be written in ink and signed by all accredited party agents so your are wasting your time with this lie of a document probably typed on Festus Keayamo Laptop as Justification for the kind of rigging APC plan to do

the op never claimed that is the official result or how the result will be released

2 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by SarkinYarki: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
kayzat:

the op never claimed that is the official result or how the result will be released

trust me that thing was typed by Festus Keyamo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by helinues: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pro propa ganda

2 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Clerverly: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
kayzat:

You get their time now.. grin grin We will keep bursting them.. grin

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Anybody could have typed this besides the figures projected for APC in the SE & SS are too high.

If Buhari gets 10% votes in SE then I'll know pocohantas is still fertile.

*spits angry
Don't be deceived by online noises o, Buhari will score more than 20% in the SE this time.
I'm not for him though.

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by iluvdonjazzy: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lol, so funny, the way APC go take beat PDP enh, Atiku go no say him be learner wea APC dey for rigging.

3 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Odabo gbogbo eyin Omo Orilede Naijiria...

2 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by kayzat: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Don't be deceived by online noises o, Buhari will score more than 20% in the SE this time.
I'm not for him though.

They think the pdp that project 30% for him in all the SE states are mad about? And I am sure he will score more than that in states like IMO and Anambra.

Of course I don't expect anybody to agree to that sha

1 Like

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Clerverly: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
kayzat:

They think the pdp that project 30% for him in all the SE states are mad about? And I am sure he will score more than that in states like IMO and Anambra.

You forgot the most important factor: The turn out in South South and South East will not be different from the national average which is 45%. So the entire votes of South East for example may not cross 2.5 Million Votes.. grin
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
I discovered that all that APC and it's disgruntled agents and merchants of death does since they shifted the election was to spread fake news for Masses to hate PDP but the truth is that it is not working but rather back fires against APC.

APC is a useless terrorist party of bigots.

Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm not for him though.
He wont score up to that in enugu and bayelsa.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

You forgot the most important factor: The turn out in South South and South East will not be different from the national average which is 45%. So the entire votes of South East for example may not cross 2.5 Million Votes.. grin

You're a big joke.

The Igbos will shock you in this ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by senatordave1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
kayzat:

South east and south south turnout should not be more than 40%.
Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Only Tinubu supporters alledge Atiku is corrupt even though we all know Tinubu didn't become the richest ex-governor by being honest.Zombies are fed only want they want to be fed with yet they continue to worship looters within the APC fold.
Zombies should also ask why efcc is dumb and silent towards atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWith Atiku Aguero ABUBAKAR.Nobody can tell US Atiku/Obi ticket is not the best among the contenders in this saturday elections
The economic team is brillant and Top notch, You cant just not admit these guys knows what they have come to do
Infact We will do our children the greatest disservice if we dont elect these team this Saturday
I will give you some examples:
The Team have already prepared a budget even without been in govt yet
Their plan is to grow this economy at double digit GDP which have never been done and there are laid out step by step plans to achieve this
How to effectively fight corruption without depending on body languageWhat can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.14 people allegedly die at buhari's rally and as at today not a word from him, his vp or the people of his campaign.
Hear me people, Saturday is about the economy, jobs, Leah Sharibu (The only girl left behind because of her faith), freedom of speech, freedom of religion and a Nigeria we all can be believe in. Do not be deceived by a false garb of integrity. Do not be fooled by group thinking of "Na our brother be second in command". Don't allow people manipulate you with "he is our own or member of our religion". Make no mistake about it; what you do at the polling booth on Saturday will resonate for generations. Choose wisely!!!
Tyranny doesn't discriminate. Neither does nepotism nor dictatorship.
When we allow it to thrive, there would be enough injustice to serve everyone including those that supported it.
May God help us all!!!
Nigeria will prevail!the longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in buhari's regime in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.htmlIs not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA The Advantages / Arthur Eze Must Not Be Allowed To Appropriate Police Zonal Command Headquarters / Gunmen Abducts ABSU Students Along Okigwe-Uturu Road, Abia Government Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.