Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo (1438 Views)

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo by Kavuki: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
...Promises Better Deal For Market Women

Ahead of the rescheduled elections, Mrs Susan Kashamu, the wife of the Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Buruji Kashamu, at the weekend led a team of women and volunteers to campaign at Mowe/Ibafo communities along the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

She led the team through the neighbourhoods and markets, interacting with the youths, men and women, and distributing various souvenirs and campaign materials such as umbrella, clothing materials, plastics and exercise books, among others.

Also yesterday, Mrs Kashamu took her door-to-door campaign to Olowu Quarters, Oke Sopen, in Ijebu North Local Government Area where she enlightened the electorate, especially the women on how to vote on election day.

She distributed various souvenirs and campaign materials to the people. 
Mrs Kashamu spoke of her spouse’s plans to provide basic infrastructure for the Ogun communities bordering Lagos such as Isheri-Olofin and Mowe-Ibafo with a view to making it attractive to investors.

While interacting with market women at Ibafo, she said Kashamu’s passion for catering to the needs of the people informed his decision to vie for the governorship.

The wife of the governorship hopeful said her spouse would build a befitting market for the residents of Mowe-Ibafo as well as fix the roads.

Mrs Kashamu added that the lawmaker’s decision not to deduct from council allocations would engender grassroots development.

She said, if elected, Senator Kashamu will promote Micro, Medium, Small Scale Enterprises (MSME) by facilitating the setting up of Micro and Community Banks in various communities and local governments.

The banks, she said, will grant facilities to the people at little or no interest rate.

Re: Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo by Omololu001: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
I can never live in that mowe and ibafo,it's so underdevelop with a very terrible road network.
Re: Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo by tollyboy5(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ijebus are the majors in ogun states their region are very close to Lagos. They are civilized and successful in all kind of business let them govern their state let's see what they'll do this time
Re: Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo by nifemi25(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Which I could vote for your husband but my mama warn me not to participate in elections.....
Re: Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo by Moferere: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
You mean the wife of the drug baron
Re: Ogun Guber : Kashamu’s Wife Takes Campaign To Mowe/ibafo by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.
Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too.
No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.Forget about it, Buhari has failed us and ready to fail again if given the opportunity,
Let try another person dear.

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Promises Airport, Olympic Stadium In Second Term. / Throwback Igbo Elder In Borno Named His Son After Professor Zulum / Security Alert Around Alaba Int'l Mkt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.