Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash (43840 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by GisterBlogger: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2019
From; GistMore.com

Actress Yvonne Jegede shares first photos of her son, Xavier. The single mother recently packed out of husband house after marriage crashed.

The photos were taken from the day he was dedicated.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-shares-first-photos-of-her-son-after-marriage-crash

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by GisterBlogger: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2019

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Harmony92(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Cute lil man kiss All our female celebrities want is to get pregnant n divorce their husbands embarassed

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Thales01: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Which one is Xavier again?I wonder why most African parents opt for foreign names for their kids at the expense of indigenous names that are reflective of our culture and African identity.No wonder our culture is on brink of extinction.We keep co-opting the western culture symptomatic of identity crisis.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Jayslicky: 12:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Harmony92:
Cute lil man kiss All our female celebrities want is to get pregnant n divorce their husbands embarassed
, so their olosho business can be fulltime without any restriction.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by flyca: 4:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Harmony92:

Jayslicky:
, so their olosho business can be fulltime without any restriction.

Maybe they are running away from deadbeat dads, who knows tongue

15 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by rentAcock(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2019
These so called celebrities are such bad role models to the youths. Divorce rate amongst celebrities is around 45%.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Men beware most of these ladies only want kids and cos of societal backlash dem no wan do baby mama. They den find one mugu guy marry born and divorce. Tonto tiwa linda etc

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by nicebaba: 4:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Xavier ko, Iniesta ni

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by ayusco85(m): 4:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Rainy season in Lagos last more than most marriages these days.

I guess it's not for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by itspzpics(m): 4:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Haaaa

See Some Of Her Hot Half Na£d Photos of Yvonne Jegede >>>HERE

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by orlarbissy(f): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Thales01:
Which one is Xavier again?I wonder why most African parents opt for foreign names for their kids at the expense of indigenous names that are reflective of our culture and African identity.No wonder our culture is on brink of extinction.We keep co-opting the western culture symptomatic of identity crisis.

Hmmmmmm, just what I was thinking. Nigeria culture going into extinction cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by wilcox(m): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Very few understand what marriage is all about.
Your marriage won't work if you don't know how to separate fame from it.
I thank God for the likes of Mercy Johnson and Omotala, and I respect Genevieve for not venturing into what she knows won't work for her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Aijaybaby123(f): 5:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Cute Lil boy. Please kindly visit my buiness page @AIJAYS_closet. I sell unique trending quality female wears both shoes, clothing, bags, sneakers and slippers. My personal page is on my profile in case you want to meet this cutie
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Houseofglam7(f): 5:11am On Feb 18, 2019
kiss
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by ticoticotico: 5:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
Cute Lil boy. Please kindly visit my buiness page @AIJAYS_closet. I sell unique trending quality female wears both shoes, clothing, bags, sneakers and slippers. My personal page is on my profile in case you want to meet this cutie

U be fine gal o, oya hit me ur number

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Is this the latest trendseems it's just child most of these actresses just want. .hook a man ..make it legal. .get pregnant. ..look for story line to paint him bad...finally divorce. ..because I don't want to believe that all the divorced actresses husband's are bad...marriage is easy in pictures. ..but the reality is that a lot of compromise and understanding has to be put in place for it work..

8 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by luminouz(m): 5:17am On Feb 18, 2019
So
How relevant is this news to me or na me crash am??

Cute boy dou..looks exactly like me!!! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 18, 2019
this won na new trend, wen u getting old find one mugu, get married, have a child, divorce d mugu and continue ur olosho business full time, atleast society cant say u didnt get married

6 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by luminouz(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2019
ticoticotico:

U be fine gal o, oya hit me ur number
Hitman ni....
Fiyawo mi sile mehn!
Ole!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Durhleepee(f): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2019
When did she even get married that they are now seperated? O ga o
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by toprealman: 5:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Linda Ikeji will be like, shebi I tell Una......just "thief" their sperm! Una no de gree hear word. Now see yaself.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by KanwuliaExtra: 5:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Is her husband an Igbo man? cheesy
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by TheBeat: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Nigeria belongs to Nigerians. Say no to tribalism. Say no to religious bigotry. Let's try competent hands. Dasuki stole money and he is in jail without trial, Babachair Lawal stole money and he is campaigning for Buhari. As bad as PDP was, Gov Alameisiagh and Bode George went to jail. Tafa the Ex IGP went to jail under PDP. Election under OBJ was a mess and Yaradua Jonathan reformed it. Buhari had 4 years to further improve on it yet he failed. Jonathan introduced TSA and BVN. We need strong institutions. Finally if we fail let's fail together and if we improve let's improve together not having a tribe benefitting more than 250 tribes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by kingpossible(m): 5:32am On Feb 18, 2019
why is the baby not smiling?maybe he new what's goona happen.. celebrity sha
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Mouthgag: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Oloshos can't ever stayed married!

They don’t even deserve to be married.

See Tonto too

That useless Mercy is just lucky, time will still tell sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by gabbytabby: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Maybe them tire to endure the deadbeat, cheating and sometimes deceased wey won infect them, thieving, wife beater husbands wey full ground.

Or them suddenly realise say some men are only good for something so them cut their loses and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by ticoticotico: 5:41am On Feb 18, 2019
luminouz:

Hitman ni....
Fiyawo mi sile mehn!
Ole!!!!

Speak English babe
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by Floryangel8: 5:53am On Feb 18, 2019
They are always crashing like plane. We need to sue their pilot gaskiya.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash by OBAGADAFFI: 5:54am On Feb 18, 2019
uzobaby:
Is this the latest trendseems it's just child most of these actresses just want. .hook a man ..make it legal. .get pregnant. ..look for story line to paint him bad...finally divorce. ..because I don't want to believe that all the divorced actresses husband's are bad...marriage is easy in pictures. ..but the reality is that a lot of compromise and understanding has to be put in place for it work..

Was thinking about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Azasoo-Nkornoo, Mc Flava Pounds Is Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.