Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? (2011 Views)

I Need The Cost To Build A Family Pool Standard Size 5 By 10. / What Is The Smallest Size For A Soakaway / What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? by okey1074: 5:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Good day my people,

I would be hugely grateful if anyone can tell me the standard size for a masters’ and regular bedroom in square metres please.

Secondly, does anybody have an idea what’s the price for China tiles (the wide tiles)?
Re: What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? by edward2018(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2019
okey1074:
Good day my people,

I would be hugely grateful if anyone can tell me the standard size for a masters’ and regular bedroom in square metres please.

Secondly, does anybody have an idea what’s the price for China tiles (the wide tiles)?
It depends on some factors:: ranges from, the size of the land, and how spacious you want it to be (your taste). But mostly the highest one have ever done was
Master bedroom:: 4.6m /5.2m
Regular bedroom::3.6m/4.5m
It all depends on the type you like but
60cm/60cm (Chinese)black crystal::: at most #4000 per pack
Re: What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? by phorget(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2019
okey1074:
Good day my people,

Normal room should be a minimum of 10.8sqm size(though some people makes it 9sqm but that will be too choke for me). There is no maximum room size though as you may choose to make your room as big as a football pitch all depends on how friendly your pocket is.
Factors that determines the size of your rooms includes... Size of your land,your budget and of course your taste preference.
As for your tiles,the prices varies due to the following... Your location,the tile designs and of course your budget.
We are professional in delivering the best when it comes to any of your building project, talk to us today as we promise you nothing but the best...08036168806
Re: What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? by Josonas: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Regular bedroom is 3.6m * 4.5m.
Re: What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? by okey1074: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2019
edward2018:

It depends on some factors:: ranges from, the size of the land, and how spacious you want it to be (your taste). But mostly the highest one have ever done was
Master bedroom:: 4.6m /5.2m
Regular bedroom::3.6m/4.5m
It all depends on the type you like but
60cm/60cm (Chinese)black crystal::: at most #4000 per pack

Thanks for responding to my post, how many pieces of tiles is in a pack? I heard that 2 tiles of 60cm/60cm size gives 1 square meters, is this correct? Sorry am a novice in this area!
Re: What’s The Standard Size For A Masters’ And Regular Bedroom? by edward2018(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2019
okey1074:

Thanks for responding to my post, how many pieces of tiles is in a pack? I heard that 2 tiles of 60cm/60cm size gives 1 square meters, is this correct? Sorry am a novice in this area!

3 pieces of 60*60 is in a pack. And it gives (1.08 sqm)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Land In Simawa (redemption Camp)? / Exotic Properties! / Water Situation In Lekki Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.