Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out (337 Views)

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out by MusicTherapist: 5:34am On Feb 18, 2019
A leaked tape where National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu promised party faithful a huge amount if they can secure reelection for President Muhammadu Buhari.

In the tape obtained by THISDAY, Tinubu mentioned he has enough money to bankroll elections without requesting any money from Buhari or dipping his hands in Lagos State’s treasury.

Read what he said in the tape below;

“For all those who have come to Bourdillon, you know why we are here. We are here for mobilisation. You know what I mean by mobilisation.

“So, as registered APC members, you have to go and get your neighbours to come out and vote for the APC. It is after I have seen the favourable results of the elections that I will bring out good money.

“Buhari does not have the money that I want to steal and he doesn’t have the money I want to take from him. Also, he does not have the war chest for this presidential election.

“Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.”

He, however, told the APC supporters who had come to visit him in preparation for the now postponed presidential and federal parliamentary polls that he would reward them financially after they had “delivered victory” for Buhari.

SOURCE: https://naijabuzz300.com/leaked-tape-of-tinubu-promising-apc-members-huge-money-if-buhari-wins-pops-out/

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out by jen4r: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2019
na so ..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out by KardinalZik(m): 6:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Yet, Tinubu is a saint, according to zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out by femidejulius(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Saraki has since accused Tinubu of supporting Buhari so that the northerners can support his own bid to be the president in 2023., Saraki said Tinubu himself told him that he was aware that Buhari is under performing but that he shall continue to support him so he can be favourably supported by northerners in the next four years.

Till date, Mr. Tinubu has not denied nor confirmed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising APC Members Huge Money If Buhari Wins Pops Out by MusicTherapist: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Saraki has since accused Tinubu of supporting Buhari so that the northerners can support his own bid to be the president in 2023., Saraki said Tinubu himself told him that he was aware that Buhari is under performing but that he shall continue to support him so he can be favourably supported by northerners in the next four years.

Till date, Mr. Tinubu has not denied nor confirmed it.

No one really knows his agenda for sure. He is keeping it to himself.

(1) (Reply)

APC Dares INEC To Re-Open Campaign, Reveal What Will Happen If INEC Stop Them / Reno OMOKRI Launchers #BusesforDemocracry Initiatives / Kwara Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.