Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Reno OMOKRI Launchers #BusesforDemocracry Initiatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno OMOKRI Launchers #BusesforDemocracry Initiatives (336 Views)

We Fight Insurgents With Locally Made Rocket Launchers – Airforce / Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno OMOKRI Launchers #BusesforDemocracry Initiatives by nyabingi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
I read on my timeline many Nigerians who say they traveled to vote and were frustrated by the postponement and cant afford to travel again. God willing, I‘ll provide buses to and fro 4 of the geopolitical zones for such people IRRESPECTIVE of how you intend to vote.

We must not allow for a low voter turnout. That must not happen. I call on other wealthy Nigerians to help facilitate a high turnout by providing #BusesForDemocracy to ALL Nigerians.

God willing, I‘ll provide modalities/logistics for the buses. I wish I was rich enough to provide buses to and from all the geopolitical zones, but for now my pocket can only afford 4 zones. But if you can help, please do something. Frustrate the frustraters.

I urge my Nigerian brothers and sisters who wasted money to travel and were frustrated by the postponement, not to lose heart. Watch this space on Wednesday for details of the free buses. I beg you, for the love of Nigeria, please make plans to return to vote.

This is not about PDP or APC. This is about Nigeria. The buses I provide will be for any Nigerian citizen with a valid voter card. I am prepared to even ferry passengers in these buses even if they will all vote for Buhari. No one should frustrate voters.

--RENO OMKRI

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Cancels Planned National Rally In Kaduna / Leaked Video:nde Dg Nasiru Mohammed Whitewash Buhari’s Powerful Pa Tunde And Abb / Why APC Must Be Voted Out This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.