Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn (42105 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
I'm sure the mother is somewhere crying and cursing him for his stupidity. The prayer of every parent is to die before their children. Hero my foot.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by MrSix: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Too bad...

I sell usa used laptops
Free delivery within lagos and pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by dnawah(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Bshswwq:
Unbeatable offer
ok na noting......noted.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by stharrykay(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Zuorom:
Give me the full details of this story before I decide whether he is a hero or not. How did you know he took the bullet for his mom?
please will your decision bring him back?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2019
For who ever is dashing out free bullet and for whoever is collecting it on behave of another, stop nonsense play, North should learn how to leave in peace and let us rest, use of guns is normal things to them, how do you sympatise with people buhari promised them to end Boko Haram, after 4years Boko Haram killing many of them still counting, all you hear them sai baba. And you want me to pity them. All of you should keep taking bullet joor
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by madgoat(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin instead of saving himself he took a hot bullet grin
Now he is dead and gone. Thats the height of foolishness. grin
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by blackgold2018(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
How did he take the bullet.. like a goal keeper or something?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by asobo: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Zuorom:
Give me the full details of this story before I decide whether he is a hero or not. How did you know he took the bullet for his mom?
That was what actually happened, I know Haruna Hassan Haruna so well. A 500L student of URP though not Engineering of MAUTECH Yola ( formerly FUTY) just awaiting defense because of the ASUU strike. A very humble friend
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by stanliwise(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:
RIP

Rockefeller the second richest man to walk the earth paid his tithes. It's on record. I need to sit an atheist down and discuss with them. They love to throw tantrums and shy away from intelligent discourse.

I can't believe people are this dumb. Colin Kaepernick is not taking a knee for himself. He is doing it for the victims of racial inequality. You say he lives a good life and doesn't know anything about being mistreated.

Now get this: what if I told you that you could not protest the killings of religious minorities in Syria because you were not directly affected? Does that make any sense?

Gosh!
You left religion thread and hurriedly rush down here to type RIP and continue your argument. SMH

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by asobo: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
For who ever is dashing out free bullet and for whoever is collecting it on behave of another, stop nonsense play, North should learn how to leave in peace and let us rest, use of guns is normal things to them, how do you sympatise with people buhari promised them to end Boko Haram, after 4years Boko Haram killing many of them still counting, all you hear them sai baba. And you want me to pity them. All of you should keep taking bullet joor
Please can you respect the dead for God sake. This has nothing to do with Boko Haram, they were attacked at home on the eve of election.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by DateMynd44(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
awwwn.... this is so sad.... this is pure love.... may the young man rest in peace and may the Lord give his mom and family the fortitude to bear the loss.....

same thing I'd have done.
I'd take a grenade for that sweet and lovely woman.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by DateMynd44(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2019
chiedu7:
Buhari & APC are merchants of death
do you smoke before you come online?
Ode ni e
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by ollah2: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2019
LordCenturion:
The guy truly love his mother,maybe he thinks he will survive the bullet, sorry to say this, initially I prefer the mother to go instead of him, his mum have already delivered her own qota,only for him to do so because he's still young,no parents will pray to Bury their young ones but instead they prefer their young ones to Bury them,.. See now, he has stops others that are coming in future through him....

RIP bro

True. The thoughts and all could even kill the woman
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by BigBashiru: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Men = merchants of death
Say yes to feminism. Say no to toxic masculinity
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by SaucyBenks(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Pathetic
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by BankyGee(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2019
RIP bro, may God bless you for that
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2019
He is An Idiot For taking a bullet for his mother, it should be the other way round, His mother is An old bloody woman! who will probarbly die soon Anyway

He is a young man with his future Ahead of him. what an Idiot. he died for nothing.

Whatever that will kill my children should kill me instead.

Sai baba buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by pooozeee(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
How can u just say he took a bullet meant for his mum without telling us the full details of the event.
Tells us who pulled the trigger
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by dermmy(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2019
hischoice:
Hmmm.
Did mummy order for the bullets?

These NIPOST people set.

FG should just scrap them, let us go and be delivering stuffs ourselves. There would be less occurrences of mis-identification.

Who is this comedian. LMAO
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2019
I smell lies from bloggers
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by LadyReacted(f): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by fk001(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
He was not an Engineer, he was a graduate of Urban and regional planning.

He was from Gombe, his dad is a politician who happened to traveled to his hometown on Friday with the whole family to cast their votes the following day.

Unfortunately after they arrived some gun men stormed to their home looking for the dad, but he was not around so they threatened to shoot his mom, but the guy pleaded on behalf of her, he told them to shoot him instead.

That's how they shot him.

Samething almost happened to me in 2011 but I was lucky enough.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by BiafraIsFree: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
How and why?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2019
asobo:
Please can you respect the dead for God sake. This has nothing to do with Boko Haram, they were attacked at home on the eve of election.
they will still shout Sai barbarian, what are you doing on my mention. Respect yourself
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Teaser4(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
I can't take bullet for myself....
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by caye(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:
RIP

Rockefeller the second richest man to walk the earth paid his tithes. It's on record. I need to sit an atheist down and discuss with them. They love to throw tantrums and shy away from intelligent discourse.

Gosh!
THIS CONTINOUS STORY OF ROCKEFELLER PAYING HIS TITHE: hope you know these facts about him:

1. During WW 1(or 2), he was alleged and found by the government to be supplying the enemy Germans with petrol; a case of clear treason. Imagine your father fighting book haram in Delta state and you as a son is supplying them with food...clearly you are evil. He probably got off the hook due to his political connections.

2. His brothers refused any of their children to be buried on any plot owned by Rockefeller ( read Dale Carnegie's ' How to win friends and influence people'. This was due to his stingy nature and winner-take-all mentality.

3. Those assertions about tithes were most likely scripted by religious propagandists who benefited from his riches- Rockefeller was reputed to give common coins to kids.

...You Nigerians especially the Church folks, should stop seeking relevance from histories of white people: you have a different destiny and socio- spiritual- economic conditions. Seek your own relevance within yourself. Stop being mentally enslaved, you church folks.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by asobo: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they will still shout Sai barbarian, what are you doing on my mention. Respect yourself
I know the fella very well, because he bears a tribal name does not mean he is a Muslim. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter, Gives Her N20 / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.