Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn (42127 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by chiedu7: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
do you smoke before you come online?
Ode ni e
Ur papa na Ode
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by airprinz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zuorom:
Give me the full details of this story before I decide whether he is a hero or not. How did you know he took the bullet for his mom?
Dont mind the op. how can he come here and give us news half way?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by AmeLonRo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Mariangeles(f): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is what I call unquestionable and unconditional love .
A love that acts before thinking embarassed
Great love!
May his soul find peace!

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Lebee4(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
RIP Engine.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
What is the message this guy is trying to passing across. please I don't get
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by DateMynd44(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiedu7:

My papa na Ode oponu omo ale jati jati arindin oshi
typical Igbo always insultive.
Useless people
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Codes151(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okay. How and why was a bullet sent to his mum??
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by b3llo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Friends are currently mourning a young Engineer identified as Haruna Hassan, who took a bullet meant for his mum in Gombe State. 

@Mal_Ahmadinuwa who penned down a tribute to the Engineer that took a bullet meant for his mum wrote; 

My Friend Haruna took a bullet that was meant for his Mother yesterday,it is with a very heavy heart i post this..RIP my friend.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/engineer-takes-bullet-meant-for-his-mum-in-gombe/

u n d poster on fb are wrong. His father is a politician n they were been accosted by men of the underworld thinking there was money in the house. The boy panicked n screamed, that was how he was shot dead. Ur story n informant r wrong.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by hansomb: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
may Allah grant him aljannatul firdaus. Ameen.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by naijainstinct: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
hischoice:
Hmmm.
Did mummy order for the bullets?

These NIPOST people sef.

FG should just scrap them, let us go and be delivering stuffs ourselves. There would be less occurrences of mis-identification.
chai....
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
hischoice:
Hmmm.
Did mummy order for the bullets?

These NIPOST people sef.

FG should just scrap them, let us go and be delivering stuffs ourselves. There would be less occurrences of mis-identification.

grin
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by DONADAMS(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ajibolatao:
Sad.

Why not learn new skills and update yourself on your existing skills? You can gain access to 100s of courses taught by world-class professionals. All this for a token.

Watch and download courses on Lynda.com today.
how much is your charge?
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by Laple0541(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zuorom:
Give me the full details of this story before I decide whether he is a hero or not. How did you know he took the bullet for his mom?

You will need to see the shooter, he/she will be in the best position to give a detailed narration.
Re: Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn by chiedu7: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
typical Igbo always insultive.
Useless people
You started the insult, clearly showing that stupidity is hereditary with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.