Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women (41549 Views)

Complete History And Biography Of Tekno Miles / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Checkout This Amazing Drawing Of Tekno By An Artist (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Falomicky(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2019
He is truly baba for the girls, lol
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by NobleAngell(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2019
This is news
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by omatech: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2019
cool

Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Aijaybaby123(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2019
MIght be a music video though!! In agreement like, in disagreement share. Have you visited my business page yet? @aijays_closet where we sell trendy unique wears for women both shoes, bags, clothings etc. My personal page is on my Bio, visit us today
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by ngadaAwo: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:
"Give me 10 bitches and i will fvck ALL 10"

Snoop Dogg
even the ones old enough to be your mother? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Adewalebosstar(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2019
GistmoreNG:
From; GistMore.com

Series hit maker, Tekno is up for the video of his latest song, 'Woman'.

The musician was spotted surrounded with ten women on set.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/cute-photos-of-singer-tekno-surrounded-by-10-women

those are his village people
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by wink2015(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2019
GistmoreNG:
From; GistMore.com

Series hit maker, Tekno is up for the video of his latest song, 'Woman'.

The musician was spotted surrounded with ten women on set.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/cute-photos-of-singer-tekno-surrounded-by-10-women

Nice share!

I hope Singer Tekno health has improve.
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by MacLovington(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:
Ok

Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify
I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

Problem is by the time people get the car story will change " the car too dey spoil, fuel too scarce/dear, LASTMA wahala too much.
You might be different though. grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Abolade3(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Kobicove post=75847495]Probably on set for a new video undecided

shocked dld you read the full news?
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by zicoraads: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2019
I thought Tekno was dark skinned. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Chipink(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
This is your definition of “cute”?
You can do better .....

Hater It seems u don't have a mother.
God help ur troubled soul
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Nature8(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Factfinder1:
Baba for the girls

cheesy
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by skyfather09(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2019
this nigga yellow one kind oh.
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:

Hater It seems u don't have a mother.
God help ur troubled soul
And you are a juvenile.
God has no business here.
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Chipink(f): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

And you are a juvenile.
God has no business here.

u are troubled
Ur heart so full of hate
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by NOPET: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:
Ok
Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

call me on 08038032789 let's discuss
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by ReachHard: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Oh Thank you Jesus. They're fully clothed this time around cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:

u are troubled
Ur heart so full of hate
Child, you need education I will do it free of charge.
That picture of Tekno deserved a better word than cute, expanding your vacabulary should be a priority , cute took away from the sublime nature of the picture. However because we are not at par intellectually you missed the boat on that one.
Work on your editorials, there is hope for you yet , somewhat .
God is busy
He has better things to do.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by Chipink(f): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

[s]Child, you need education I will do it free of charge.
That picture of Tekno deserved a better word than cute, expanding your vacabulary should be a priority , cute took away from the sublime nature of the picture. However because we are not at par intellectually you missed the boat on that one.
Work on your editorials, there is hope for you yet , somewhat .
God is busy [/s]
He has better things to do.

She suddenly changed. grin
tying to be smart by half. grin
BTW why didn't u say the "BETTER WORD"
Madam "vocabulary"

Comon STFU!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by j1mmy: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
This is kwaruption.

It is kwaruFtion (F replaces P when mallams speak)

FEOFLE
FAFER
FOWER
FROTECSHAN
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:

She suddenly changed. grin
tying to be smart by half. grin
BTW why didn't u say the "BETTER WORD"
Madam "vocabulary"

Comon STFU!!

Make me STFU.....
and since we are not conversing one cannot shut up!
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by koyeni(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by sevo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Two words.,..., nice shoes
Re: Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women by PapaAdanna: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice shoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.