Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ (6818 Views)

INEC Yet To Recognise Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by cosse(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Apologize kwa? In fact, we should be the ones to thank the US and European bodies for saving us from the evil machinations of the APC by Mounting pressure on INEC not to stagger the elections...
see ur mouth en! .....christ...the way some pple talk....u will think they work at interpol...wheras...am sure u just one poor dude struggling.......talking like cia chairman...fake news swallower...
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by akdjr(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Before we comment let's always check what the electoral act says. Is it in the act that INEC chairman should resign in the event of election postponement or cancellation? Is it also in the act for INEC chairman to apologise for postponement? For what I have seen so far in the act, I have not come across any of the above but rather the electoral body has the exclusive power to conduct, cancel, postponed election by communicating the reasons for their action to the electorate which I think the body chair has done. We are all affected by the postponement but that's just a price we pay to make our individual decision. As for me, my family, Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shuaibu, and all the Edo state Government cabinet, we have all agree to take the country to the Next Level.
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by berrystunn(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2019
BubuZombi:

Nyankpma

Take a good look at your life from your family background.

What did you notice?
I have a revelation for you.
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by Darksider131: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
chinchonglee:
Re we goin to eat d apology
fool

Thats why they will keep treating you people like slave

Mumu, you don't know your stand as a citizen..all this illiterate in nairaland
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by chinchonglee(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Darksider131:
fool

Thats why they will keep treating you people like slave

Mumu, you don't know your stand as a citizen..all this illiterate in nairaland
Bigger fool!!!

U dat knws ur stand as a citizen shuld go nd fight 4 us na..

Idiot!!!

Apology go put food 4 ur table na.

Even if u and ur frustrated family keep ranting, u will never get any apolgy frm INEC.

So idiot jst shut d f*ck up nd wait for saturday 2 come.
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by BubuZombi: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:

Take a good look at your life from your family background.

What did you notice?
I have a revelation for you.

Good fortunes that God Almighty has blessed me with and that of my family.

We don't cry, wail or complain... Gods Blessing Noni.

From the look of things, you're frustrated because no avenue for you and your family to steal. You are broke and frustrated, I pray God to meet you at your needs before you go do something stupid.
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by berrystunn(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2019
BubuZombi:

Good fortunes that God Almighty has blessed me with and that of my family.

We don't cry, wail or complain... Gods Blessing Noni.

From the look of things, you're frustrated because no avenue for you and your family to steal. You are broke and frustrated, I pray God to meet you at your needs before you go do something stupid.

Lol I'm not a Nigerian.
Continue deceiving yourself ,

Buhari government, transparency international report that Nigeria is More corrupt

Buhari government , Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

Be fooling your self they blocked everything for who?
Them self's and families??

With your age you will not understand.
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by BubuZombi: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:

Lol I'm not a Nigerian.
Continue deceiving yourself ,

Buhari government, transparency international report that Nigeria is More corrupt

Buhari government , Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

Be fooling your self they blocked everything for who?
Them self's and families??

With your age you will not understand.

Oldman, what have you contributed to the nation

PDP is dead n buried... Never again will PDP rule this our dear country
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by berrystunn(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2019
BubuZombi:

Oldman, what have you contributed to the nation

PDP is dead n buried... Never again will PDP rule this our dear country

You don't have choice then to join the fast moving organize train PDP.

The massive turn out of registered voters is not for buhari to continue, I'm 100% sure

Buhari number of vote is the number of stupid people we have in Nigeria .

If you don't have PVC
Then you are just E-rat.
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by BubuZombi: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:

You don't have choice then to join the fast moving organize train PDP.

The massive turn out of registered voters is not for buhari to continue, I'm 100% sure

Buhari number of vote is the number of stupid people we have in Nigeria .

If you don't have PVC
Then you are just E-rat.

Bunch of your type (E-Rat) are roaming about without PVC... I wake you up from your slumber when Buhari wins
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by berrystunn(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2019
BubuZombi:

Bunch of your type (E-Rat) are roaming about without PVC... I wake you up from your slumber when Buhari wins

Lol
The handwriting is everywhere where ..
Same way 2015 for buhari.

Atiku will wine 23 state confirm.

If only you understand nobody is behind buhari.

1 Like

Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by BubuZombi: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:

Lol
The handwriting is everywhere where ..
Same way 2015 for buhari.

Atiku will wine 23 state confirm.

If only you understand nobody is behind buhari Like 2003 to 2015.

Keep dreaming
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by Chiagozieo(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
What kind of a commission is this in nigeria.....inec should apologies to nigerians from door to door......they dey carry person play....no worry very soon there expiring date go appear......
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by Gforce2019: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:

That sickness in your family will never compromise.
Busy for noting...

I can't join issue with scallywag like you....
Re: INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ by Dshocker(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Why should INEC apologize,when the directives came from the ruling party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Less Than 24 Hours After Buhari Host Saraki ,court Halts EFCC, DSS From Probe / Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.