Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe (512 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Breaking:uganda Pastor Arrested For Preaching Naked In Front Of His Church Membe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe by FlirtyGist: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Actress Sandra reveals how her friend died while resisting rape by a church member. She wrote;

This was how my friend want to render help and the guy killed her all in the name of adultery, according to the story, the guy called her that he was stranded that he needed a place to sleep,she called people who she thought could help but all to no avail, with her kind heart, she decided to help him since it was just for d night , the next day, he tried to sleep with her which she refused and now led her to death, what a wicked world, my friend is gone, she's gone gift is dead, all in the name of helping a church member or friend,her dreams has been chattered , this was our last picture together with @ramseynouah gift you are gone rest in peace, your goodwill now led you to death....... Rip my good friend

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/actress-sandra-reveals-how-her-friend-died-while-resisting-rape-by-a-church-member

Re: Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe by FlirtyGist: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2019

Re: Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe by tsinzu: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Evil people all over the place
Re: Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe by MartinCorridon: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmm

No matter how religious / well behaved a man might seem, a woman should NEVER be a Good Samaritan in such cases

I have slept by the side of a woman without touching her all night.... but majority of men just can't resist.

May she rest in peace. May her murderer spend the rest of life satisfying his kongi on gay partners in prison
Re: Actress Sandra Reveals How Her Friend Die While Resisting Rape By A Church Membe by Speedyconnect15: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Wicked world mehn!

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Stripped naked Dehumanized For Doing Nothing / Pregnant Woman Spotted Assaulting A Bus Conductor In Lagos / Operatives Of IGP Special Squad Arrest Man In Delta, Extort N300K From Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.