Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67214 Views)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by debbiebianca2(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

Watch him address the rape allegation in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7fH9iMavA

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by felixzo1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next

360 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Uprightness100(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
It is officially confirmed that Sin removes sense from humans..

See how 2 grown ups are messing up themselves Worldwide all because of the iniquity and sin of Immorality..

Whether Doctor raped her or not, He is now seen and known Worldwide as an alleged rapist..

Flee From All appearance of iniquity..

It will help you here on Earth and in Eternity..

306 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by odinson1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Believe the words of a woman at your own peril

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Wizdray: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
200k for an over used hole? When Jesus is coming again??

288 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by coolcharm(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
No wonder she felt cheated.

I was expecting this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nothing men no go see from vagina people

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by millionboi2: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
For a public hoe
Not even a church girl

A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT HAS bn fuc.ked by a niga b4 you with suya?Chai

What a loss

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Mutemenot(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Women, the killer of hope. Most street girls aren't there for the initial agreement, they just want to trap you and extort...its good to play with caution, you can see how the pig has drawn my nigga Into mud

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by LabuleofNigeria: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.

250 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Miner13: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nothing men no go see from vagina people
this type of statement will definitely make zzor to be angry. why nau?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Ayandokun2000: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Realtord43: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
200K for a public hoe olosho?

Tueh!
When 5k girl yapaa for street.

Bcus she be bleach singer nai make her price high like that?

Toto were done slag and wide with condemn pusssy oil nai this mumu man paid 200k for.

Pussy is a top and expensive entity now.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
I wouldn't even pay 6K for that bîtch

71 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love the way this nigga exonerated himself ...

I love Doctors

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by CallMeGrace(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
So all what the girl was doing earlier was fake with that her yeye fake tears? grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Martinez39s(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? WHY NOT GET MARRIED and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Preshmane(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
CallMeGrace:
So all what the girl was doing earlier was fake with that her yeye fake tears? grin

I don't believe people who cry on camera

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by prince2pac(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.
No be small matter, at least carry am go motherless babies home.

That money surely be like 50m to me ooo grin grin grin
2020 is a disaster for me,

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
How can more than one person be accusing yhu of rape.....only yhu

There is something not right about this...

Please don't forget to check my signature.... please support my hussle...

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by tobechi74: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
According to him, he paid for sex

This is Prostitution.

She cannot say the truth because Prostitution is illegal,she got to hide behind rape.

If Prostitution were legal, ladies will reduce false rape accusation
If Prostitution were legal,she would bring evidence of negotiation and get Justice in court.

prostitute are victims of the society and do not deserve to be punnished. Imagine standing semi- naked in the middle of the night exposing ones body to cold not go mention the various incident of non- payment and rape. The job is illegal so they cannot report to anyone. When they do, society turn a deaf ear.

Criminalising prostitution does not help the victim. A law should protect the victim from harm. The prostitute are not harming anyone.

Holland ,one of the few countries go legalize prostitution reports a thirty percent reduction in rape- reported cases. Would plying the route provide a glimpse of hope for the oldest profession in the world?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/25/any-hope-for-the-LovePeddler/

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
How can more than one person be accusing yhu of rape.....only yhu

There is something not right about this...
Women are known to be manipulative in nature and since they're the weaker species, people would easily take their side when they begin their fake emotional tears.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Women are known to be manipulative in nature and since they're the weaker species, people would easily take their side when they begin their fake emotional tears.
I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nazgul: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...
He's a womanizer no doubt. A chronic one at that.

But I can bet with packet of toothpick that the word "rape" is clearly misused by those girls.

Could have been a deal gone wrong.

Could be that he tried to outsmart them by not paying or under paying them the agreed sum, and the only way they felt they could deal with his was shame him publicly.

If a doctor who can afford 200k for a hookup rapes you, with a good lawyer you've hit a jackpot. Cos he'll be given the option of going to jail or settling out of court. Most would choose to settle out of court.

Those girls are slay queens. Don't you think they know the law as well, so what's stopping them from hiring a lawyer and milking him dry? They can't cos their claim is false.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next
or just have a mistress if he"s not interested in marriage.its cheaper keeping a mistress than sleeping with random hookers in hotels

10 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
felixzo1:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, MARRIED MEN ARE MORE SEX STARVED THAN SINGLE MEN.
WORSE IS IF THE MAN'S INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING HER NEEDS OR DANCING TO HER MUSIC... NOTHING FOR HIM.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
the same marriage that many men are sexually frustrated

felixzo1:

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guy for use Coded runs. At least with 30k you I'll get a very neat preety girl.

19 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jodha(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

He's a womanizer no doubt. A chronic one at that.

But I can bet with packet of toothpick that the word "rape" is clearly misused by those girls.

Could have been a deal gone wrong.

Could be that he tried to outsmart them by not paying or under paying them the agreed sum, and the only way they felt they could deal with his was shame him publicly.

If a doctor who can afford 200k for a hookup rapes you, with a good lawyer you've hit a jackpot. Cos he'll be given the option of going to jail or settling out of court. Most would choose to settle out of court.

Those girls are slay queens. Don't you think they know the law as well, so what's stopping them from hiring a lawyer and milking him dry? They can't cos their claim is false.

I don't think so please.... it's not possible that every female he comes across accused him of rape because they all feel jilted. ... it's not possible...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
100k for sex ahhh
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Regex: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
100k for person weh en manager deh kpansh for free.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.