Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Just Made Over $1500 In This Business. Come And See How You Too Can. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Made Over $1500 In This Business. Come And See How You Too Can. (495 Views)

Access Bank Increases International Spending Limit To $1500 Monthly / If You Need Help With Affiliate Marketing Or Any Business... Come In Here / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made Over $1500 In This Business. Come And See How You Too Can. by wakes: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
So you Are you looking for a Genuine Business with 100% Return On Investment in record time, I suppose?
You are welcome to this wonderful opportunity.

First of all, This business is NEW and VIRGIN. The early birds they say eat the worm.

So beat the rush now and contact Dammy on 08066646868 to be
let in before this business becomes saturated.

Now continue reading...

There is this highly sought for oil that is HOT and NEW in town.
If you need money fast before Christmas then this is for you, trust me.

We started this business with $599 dollars (approximately N228, 000 including shipping and handling) and doubled the money within a week!

And guess what?

Only only few clients cleared all the products.

As at last week, many people were on our neck but we had run out of stock.

Before our first consignment arrived, we needed to collect some bottles from a
business colleague to sell to clients who were already disturbing us.

The demand is very high.

A certain doctor in Abuja has bought over 25 bottles of the oil within a month.
Don't ask me how much profit that translated to. cheesy Read the analysis below to see for yourself.

The interesting thing about this is that the product is working wonders on sick people,
I will spare you the details of the health benefits here.

Let me give you a brief profit analysis...

But before then, I will tell you how we ran into this business opportunity...

An Author coleague of mine hinted me about the niche to write on. So I started researching for the book title.

By the way, I am a Digital Marketing Consultant, I publish books on Amazon, PublishDrive, etc.
This is another business entirely.

So in the process, I began to see how Americans were celebrating this product.
So after publishing the book, I started checking out the possibility of bringing this product home.

To my joy, I found out that few perons had started the business in Nigeria already.
So I quickly reached out to one of them and the rest they say is history.

This is the most profitable business I have done! I mean, the time to recover your investment funds to me, is the fastest.
Why? It is because it is still very new and demand is so high. Don't forget this.

Also, I found that globally, attention has drawn to the product. More people are getting to know about it by the day.
People are recording Amazing testimonials daily.

By nature, I love spreading good news...

So this is why I can't hold back but shout out lout about it so that anyone who really needs money
can jump on board and thank God later.

Now the analysis...
☑ Invest N85,000 for 4 bottles (that is approx N21k per bottle at wholesale)

☑ Retail @ N40,000 per bottle

☑ Realise N160,000 from sales

☑ Your Profit less capital is approx N75k

Is this making sense?

Read further to see the most interesting part...

☑ When you Invest 230k for 12bottles (that is approx N19k per bottle at wholesale price)

☑ Retail @ 40k per bottle

☑ Realise N480k from sales

☑ Your Profit less capital is N250k

50 Bottles

☑ Invest 700k for 50 bottles (that is approx N14k per bottle at wholesale)

☑ Retail @ 40k per bottle

☑ Realise N2m from sales

Your Profit less capital is N1.3m

This does not include shipping fee...
But don't worry about the shipping fees as we have found a way of getting the products into the country at record time and cheapest fees!

Are you ready to cash in on this business?
Quickly contact Dammy on 08066646868 now

Can I shock you? Our colleague in the business sold 50 bottles of the oil in one day.
Refer to the profit analysis above and you will see how much she realised in just one day.

Jump at this opportunity now and thank me later.
Simply contact Dammy on 08066646868

Are you still looking to read more?
No, I have stopped writing. I have to go to business now. smiley

I am committed to empowering you with beneficial information.

Blessings!

PS: I have a bonus GIFT to anyone who jumps at this opportunity between now and the end of December 2018.

PSS: Remind me to show you how to market the product online and start making money in record time once you jump on board.

Re: I Just Made Over $1500 In This Business. Come And See How You Too Can. by wakes: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks for the patronage.

Goodnews! smiley

We have a gift for you now.

Always ask for your GIFT each time you buy HEMPWORX CBD OIL (500mg and 750mg bottles).!
Keep contacting DammyLove on 08066646868(SMS/WHATSAPP or Calls).
Re: I Just Made Over $1500 In This Business. Come And See How You Too Can. by wakes: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: I Just Made Over $1500 In This Business. Come And See How You Too Can. by wakes: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
To Request for Free Book On How To Get Rid of Epilepsy, Insomnia and Pain among other chronic ailments with a Miracle Oil, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST

It is a wonder oil that Americans are celebrating right now.

Check my other threads to see videos.

But for the book, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST
Alternatively, drop your email address or message me via Whatsapp. 0.8.0.6.5.3.8.7.8.1.9 [Whatsapp/SMS Only].

Blessings!
NB: I am selling the same book at $10+ to oyibos!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Fueless Generator And Make More Money / Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! / How My Business Died In The Hand Of A Nigerian Hosting Company; Beware Or Fall!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.