Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Grab this Offer: A Business Blog and Dairy For Your Publishing, Content Business - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grab this Offer: A Business Blog and Dairy For Your Publishing, Content Business (351 Views)

Unlock Your Writing Potential:how To Start Your Publishing Journey On Amazon Kdp / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / A Checklist Of Self Publishing Your Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grab this Offer: A Business Blog and Dairy For Your Publishing, Content Business by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2019
1. I’ll get you a Domain name [either .org, .com, .net, .com.ng or .info domain name of your choice] with a Foreign Web hosting from a reliable foreign web hosting company X12 Months/ 1yr including SSL Certificate.
2. After Those 2 Above, I’ll Design and Setup any Kind and Type of blog for you be it personal or business blog for either selling or promoting your business online with Premium themes, Plugins and other Recommended Features Like Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Social Media Sharing, Email Marketing and List Building, Ecommerce/Online store for selling your Business, google Adsense/ads Feature, Video/audio Streaming and Downloading Features where you can as well include videos and audios to your Contents for your Readers to also Stream and Download without Leaving your blog Including Configuration of the recommended setups for Spam Comments, Robot Sigups, security protection against hackers.
3. Then After Designing and Setting Up the Blog, I’ll also Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines.

And As a Bonus, I will also give you an ebook for promoting, marketing, monetizing and managing it yourself + a Computer Software for Building/learning any kinda Websites Offline without data and internet Connection(this software is what I used to build up my website design skills).

Delivery: 3 days after Purchase/Order.
Price: $50.
₦ 15,000

You can as well Contact Me On:
Phone|Whatsapp: +234 816 53 742 86.
Email: Emmanuelekainumail @ gmail . com

Re: Grab this Offer: A Business Blog and Dairy For Your Publishing, Content Business by Blacklord0739(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
publicusers29:
1. I’ll get you a Domain name [either .org, .com, .net, .com.ng or .info domain name of your choice] with a Foreign Web hosting from a reliable foreign web hosting company X12 Months/ 1yr including SSL Certificate.
2. After Those 2 Above, I’ll Design and Setup any Kind and Type of blog for you be it personal or business blog for either selling or promoting your business online with Premium themes, Plugins and other Recommended Features Like Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Social Media Sharing, Email Marketing and List Building, Ecommerce/Online store for selling your Business, google Adsense/ads Feature, Video/audio Streaming and Downloading Features where you can as well include videos and audios to your Contents for your Readers to also Stream and Download without Leaving your blog Including Configuration of the recommended setups for Spam Comments, Robot Sigups, security protection against hackers.
3. Then After Designing and Setting Up the Blog, I’ll also Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines.

And As a Bonus, I will also give you an ebook for promoting, marketing, monetizing and managing it yourself + a Computer Software for Building/learning any kinda Websites Offline without data and internet Connection(this software is what I used to build up my website design skills).

Delivery: 3 days after Purchase/Order.
Price: $50.
₦ 15,000

You can as well Contact Me On:
Phone|Whatsapp: +234 816 53 742 86.
Email: Emmanuelekainumail @ gmail . com
I need one but I can't trust Nigerians for a dim when its not physical business but how do I pay you and get it,without problem
Re: Grab this Offer: A Business Blog and Dairy For Your Publishing, Content Business by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Blacklord0739:

I need one but I can't trust Nigerians for a dim when its not physical business but how do I pay you and get it,without problem

Come on Whats app 08 16 53 74 286 or Drop your Contact let talk better.

I Understand you, But so also you don't have to see one Nigerian as all Nigerian and all as one, we are different with a different mentaliltiy
Re: Grab this Offer: A Business Blog and Dairy For Your Publishing, Content Business by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Still on sale

(1) (Reply)

Everything's Fine (short Story) / All About Friendship / Dark Room - Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.