Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars (1964 Views)

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / How Do Insects Flys Inside A Fast Moving Vehicle? / which car will i get with my 600k automatic pls suggest (2) (3) (4)

Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by BreakTheChain: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders... I am about to take a decision and I need your informed suggestions...

I'm ready to commence a commercial transport business but I need suggestions on the route to ply...

Note the following:

1. I'm using a car, not a bus (doesn't meet Uber standards though)
2. I prefer alternatives to taxi because I don't want to stay on queue waiting for clients (riders) who won't come
3. Prerered location is Lagos or Ogun state but I'm disposed to relocating too

Please if you've got any idea about someone or someplace where I might look, kindly drop here

Thanks!!!
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by suco01(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2019
BreakTheChain:
Good morning Nairalanders... I am about to take a decision and I need your informed suggestions...

I'm ready to commence a commercial transport business but I need suggestions on the route to ply...

Note the following:

1. I'm using a car, not a bus (doesn't meet Uber standards though)
2. I prefer alternatives to taxi because I don't want to stay on queue waiting for clients (riders) who won't come
3. Prerered location is Lagos or Ogun state but I'm disposed to relocating too

Please if you've got any idea about someone or someplace where I might look, kindly drop here

Thanks!!!

Oshodi to VI/Obalende/Ajah
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by BreakTheChain: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
suco01:

Oshodi to VI/Obalende/Ajah

Okay.. Thanks

As far as I do know, it's buses (though different from danfo color) that ply that route...

I'll definitely check it out tomorrow and report back...

Thanks again
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by TPound(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you can work at midnight, ply ikeja... It's always profitable

Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by suco01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
BreakTheChain:

Okay.. Thanks

As far as I do know, it's buses (though different from danfo color) that ply that route...

I'll definitely check it out tomorrow and report back...

Thanks again

Okay. I used my sienna on that road. Hit the road early cos of traffic oshodi to ajah #500. Note always drop passengers at bustops not on the road oo. Lastma always hide to catch person ooo
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by BreakTheChain: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
TPound:
If you can work at midnight, ply ikeja... It's always profitable

Okay... Please tell me more... To and from where?

Thanks for stopping by
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by BreakTheChain: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
suco01:

Okay. I used my sienna on that road. Hit the road early cos of traffic oshodi to ajah #500. Note always drop passengers at bustops not on the road oo. Lastma always hide to catch person ooo

I'll definitely check it out tomorrow... I'll post my findings here..

Thank you boss
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by TPound(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
BreakTheChain:

Okay... Please tell me more... To and from where?

Thanks for stopping by

All through ikeja... Flea shrine to pekas to airport hotel... Mostly where night crawlers besiege
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by BreakTheChain: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2019
TPound:

All through ikeja... Flea shrine to pekas to airport hotel... Mostly where night crawlers besiege

Okay... Thanks a lot. I guess this could serve as extra income for the night after the day's hustle. I'll definitely give this a try too. Thank you

suco01:

So I actually checked this out yesterday... The vehicles there are buses and your sienna type vehicles. It's not so profitable for me because I'll only be able to take 4 or 5 passengers compared to the sienna that can take 7 or 8 at once.

I got some info about plying Iyana-Iba/Badagry - Seme border.. And I also checked it out yesterday.

Mostly operated by cabs and there appears to be steady traffic too.. But very bad roads and serious congestion

I'll make a good decision soon, I hope...

Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by suco01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
BreakTheChain:

Okay... Thanks a lot. I guess this could serve as extra income for the night after the day's hustle. I'll definitely give this a try too. Thank you

So I actually checked this out yesterday... The vehicles there are buses and your sienna type vehicles. It's not so profitable for me because I'll only be able to take 4 or 5 passengers compared to the sienna that can take 7 or 8 at once.

I got some info about plying Iyana-Iba/Badagry - Seme border.. And I also checked it out yesterday.

Mostly operated by cabs and there appears to be steady traffic too.. But very bad roads and serious congestion

Ok. Man sha must survive

Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by Dimatino: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
BreakTheChain:

pls which thought did you later starts plighting,I know it have been long...
Re: Pls Suggest A Fast-moving Transport Route For Cars by ospreywin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
This thread is last year, I hope the op has gotten a better route... I think the ifo(ogun state) route is better now

Hybrid Cars In Nigeria. / Prices Of New And Tokunbo Cars In Nigeria. Brand New And Tokunbo / Top Check-engine-light Car Repairs