Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) (27343 Views)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Throws 4-Month-Old Son Into River Uti In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by crazygod(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2019
I almost thought this was a low budget music video. But what do I know. Let me face my own work jare
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by UrbanExotica(f): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Pick it and your destiny will become his
Nollywood people

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Investmentfreak: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:
The video is old nah

Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify
I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

I asked if you can manage my Camry tiny light?
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by MrTrend(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
EFCC GHANA loading...

grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Okuda(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2019
naijapips04:
I actually love this.

Instead of wasting on top of one olosho in a night club.

Answered some people's prayers that morning.

Hope his source of wealth is genuine tho?

no person making a genuine income would throw it to random people on he streets. even if he is mad 100%
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Leonardoreel(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Investmentfreak:

I asked if you can manage my Camry tiny light?

I thought i replied to that.

Sorry
Uber doesn't accept it..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by davillian(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2019
No b this kind motor them de take spray millions of dollas.
You use a Benz ,bent,lambo,Ferrari, massaratti , RR etc to spray cash
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by ChijyWills(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by D1zion: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2019
poverty is really a disease in africa
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by nnamezie87(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2019
That guys name is Deskid Wayne known as the money beast, of Mag Money gang.
He is a Nigerian from warri, based in Ghana. Check him out on Facebook.
See him

Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by stanley000: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
No one is looking at the positive side of him helping people, everyone running their mouth on how it might be illicit money. You that's making legit Money and can't even let your penny feed one person your own is gud ABI?? In life u get a stage u realize that which is bad is actually gud and that gud might actually be bad
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by lagdmark(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Revolva:
17 year old Ghanaian yahoo guy spraying millions of dollars in the streets of Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxOXWK8J9I

He used his parent do ritual . Na wa oo .
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by MiaB(f): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Revolva:
17 year old Ghanaian yahoo guy spraying millions of dollars in the streets of Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxOXWK8J9I

Seems like a video shoot
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Dking455: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2019
@ naijapips04,have u ever seen a guy who made his money genuinely and start throwing it on the street at people?, if not putting his hands in one yahoo plus tins or the other as a YAHOO GUY
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2019
News of 2015
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2019
this ia an old video
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by maturemindsonly(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Deskidwayne on IG video is about 6years ago
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2019
He should be arrested ASAP
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2019
thats one person pikin pant ooo

Omihanifa:
Spraying millions of dollars and yet he's driving old CRV undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by dfrost: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:

I thought i replied to that.

Sorry
Uber doesn't accept it..

Then create your own brand of 'uber'. For Pete's sake, we should think outside the box. Share fliers, talk to people you know. Don't limit yourself to Uber.

Someone created Uber, Gokada. Think of your own 'disruptive innovation'. A guy was always asking me of money when he came back from Ghana. I told him to think of something he can do. I gave him hints (not ideas). Today, the guy is cashing out as an agent for Nigerian Passport.

Take a day off and look around you. There is definitely something your immediate environment needs.
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Blood money
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2019
ruggedtimi:
this ia an old video
nairaland is going back to the ancient of days
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by swhite2ch: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Old video and he is not a Ghanian man. He is a Nigeria boy and is name is diskid Wayne. That video as been since 2016
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Uglymugg: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Notice that Imam alhaji didn't join them to pick? I wonder why!
Re: Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) by Emoregan: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Aboki like you.... This is deskid Wayne, he is Nigerian from sapele that's base in Ghana. This is an old video, since 2014 na. Lazy blogger wanna be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP / Drug Suspect Breaks Through Glass Wall To Evade Arrest At Abuja Airport / Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.