Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye (818 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by kidap: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Nollywood actress Amanda Ebeye’s recent chat with Dupe Ayinla Olasunkanmi on her out of wedlock pregnancy, child birth and her plan for the rest of the year.

Tell us about yourself

Amanda is an actor, a filmmaker, a mother and an entrepreneur in general. I told myself I have no other passion elsewhere except in the film business. And that is where I am, where I struggled, where I will grow, and be rich. And besides TV/film, I am taking care of my son. So those are the two jobs I have working for me.

You also mentioned being an entrepreneur?

Yes, I used to be in the hair business, but I actually liquidated my business and invested it in my film production. Actually this is my second time of being a producer. I did a short film titled Horrors; it is going to premiere soon. The money I got from my hair business, I put all into my film production. That is to tell you how much passion I have for entertainment.

Tell us about your motherhood experience

It is a wonderful feeling. It is just funny how I gave birth to my son. I am not a typical average girl that has a typical girly dream; which is get married, be a mom and all others. I think I am more of a career girl. And when that happened I said to myself ‘let me embrace it’ and I did. I have not regretted and brings out the best in me. Before, I was only into acting and never thought of diversifying; I mean the business aspect of filmmaking. I was more of an actor; who didn’t care how much I was paid. It was just more of passion for me. But now that I have my boy, he is the one that takes all of my money. When I became a mother, I found out that you could actually love somebody, more than you love yourself. Yes I love my family, but my son is different for me.

While pregnant, were you skeptical about having a son outside wedlock?

While growing up, I have learnt that if you live by what people say, you are going to die faster than time. You will find yourself doing things just to please people and not to please yourself. And the question will be are they going to be with you till the end? Or be at a corner judging you? And that is where you’re always going to stay, at the corner. So if you live your life because of the people at the corner, then you are not living life. One commitment I made to myself; I would not let people influence me, my thought, and my act. Simply because that is what I wanted to do at that particular time and it worked for me. I made up my mind that even if I was going to get judged, I won’t care about what people were going to say. What I was going to care about was my inner thought.

Are you thinking of having another child?

I earlier said I am not the average typical girl. I am one person that says one child gives me joy, but I don’t believe that all the joy have to come directly from me. I might have kids tomorrow, but they might be directly from me. There are so many children out there without parents, and I can instead of giving birth and feel the world is actually watching out for me, help take care of those children that do not have anybody to call ‘mom’. I know I will definitely adopt, once I am more comfortable and be where I want to be. I can then adopt the number of children I want.

You relocated to Canada and returned. Why?

I did not relocate; my son is the one that lives in Canada. I am a Canadian and Nigerian. My son is there, so I am more with him, but I have not relocated at all.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/if-you-listen-to-what-people-say-you-will-die-faster-than-time-amanda-ebeye/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by Wizklynd23(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Exactly

Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by meobizy(f): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Who is she, though?
Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by Kylekent59: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Exactly, I don't really care what people say by S.Paul.
Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
grin she is hot shocked and lovely

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Plus I have a payment received Adsense for sale
Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by Prettyvicc: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2019
smiley well said
Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stay away from social media.
They ain't gonna come to yo house to say jack undecided
Re: If You Listen To What People Say, You Will Die Faster Than Time – Amanda Ebeye by itspzpics(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Leave Me Alone – Super Hot Nollywood Actress Begs Married Men / Wizkid Denies Being Married to Jada Pollock / +18 For Ass Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.