Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail (15634 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
i hope you won't cry when buhari become your president come next week monday, because he is going to win this election and don't cry to me that they rig . Nonso

hucienda:
Finally. After 60+ days.

According to your antagonists in power at the moment, they would want you to go and 'sin' no more - but pay no heed to them.

Keep tormenting them with facts till power, which is transient, would be taken from them by the collective will of the people in a few days time.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by Alary: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Smily202:
Another AMC (ATIKU media crew) . grin
You mean those 5k per month crew !
Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by shegz24(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
eneyoduke:
Vote for a thief instead of a killers
better to vote for the killer if he is killing the thieves n "bad blood" of the society.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by Chikpat(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
surevik:
Am only against the government for throwing innocent citizens to jail despite court judgment... This is inhuman and we need to kick against it.

"Innocent citizens"....innocent citizens indeed!
let us pretend that the judiciary is also "innocent" and judgment is often not "sold".
Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by surevik(f): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
So you saying we should not obey the court order because you think the judges are corrupt?
Chikpat:

"Innocent citizens"....innocent citizens indeed!
let us pretend that the judiciary is also "innocent" and judgment is often not "sold".
Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by Chikpat(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
surevik:
So you saying we should not obey the court order because you think the judges are corrupt?

You are working hard to put your own words in my mouth. grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail by surevik(f): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Clarify me please
Chikpat:

You are working hard to put your own words in my mouth. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems / Akpabio’s Senate Presidency Will Spell Doom For The North – ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.