Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Election Postponement: Share How You Felt When You Heard The News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Election Postponement: Share How You Felt When You Heard The News (196 Views)

Influencers Share How Nigerians Are Making Money On Twitter / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / Election Postponement Costs Gas Marketers Billion Naira Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Postponement: Share How You Felt When You Heard The News by Vivianagoja(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2019
To me I felt like going to the inec office in my area to burn it down..
On top that, they made those poor Corp members to sleep out in the cold.
It was terrible one... Ah Swear
Re: Election Postponement: Share How You Felt When You Heard The News by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
felt really disappointed
Re: Election Postponement: Share How You Felt When You Heard The News by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2019
I knew it wud be postponed ryt frm tym, so i wasnt really suprised.

As 4 d corp members, d moment dey started the rush in mobilization since last year, i knew FG had a mission of suffering dem too during the election, tho i didnt knw it wud start frm here.

I just feel 4 dem, hop its gonna b a blessin in disguise 4 dem anyway...
Re: Election Postponement: Share How You Felt When You Heard The News by EnergyConscious(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
It is disappointing!

(1) (Reply)

BEDC Begins Metering In Owo / Proven Diet Tips For Diabetes - Safe / Phenomenon Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.