Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home (670 Views)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / Physically Challenged Man Caught Stealing Phone, Begs to be Taken to Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home by janefblog: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2019
An American jihadi bride living in a refugee camp after fleeing ISIS’s last stand in Syria is begging the US to allow her to return home.

Hoda Muthana, 24, left Hoover, Alabama in 2014, in order to join ISIS in Syria, where she would later call for US Muslims to ‘spill all of the blood’ by launching terror attacks during Memorial Day events.

Now, having lost two of her three jihadi fighter husbands and living in a squalid refugee camp, she claims to have been brainwashed and made a ‘big mistake’ when she travelled to Syria.

Ms Muthana was 19 years old when she left the US and headed to Raqqa in Syria where she would first marry an Australian jihadist and then a Tunisian man. Both died fighting for ISIS, and she recently married a Syrian.

During her time as a jihadi bride in ISIS’s then-capital Raqqa in Syria, she would use social media to spread hatred against non-Muslims and call for terror attacks in the US.

In a 2015 tweet she wrote: ‘You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping!

‘Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades..go on drive by’s + spill all of their blood or rent a big truck n drive all over them. Kill them.’ [sic]

Now, she is living in the tent-city that is al-Hol – also known as al-Hawl – a refugee camp in northern Syria some 200 miles away from ISIS’s ‘last front’ near the village of Baghouz by the Iraqi border.

Speaking to The Guardian, Ms Muthana claims she ‘deeply regrets’ leaving the US, and that she believed she was doing what was right according to Islam.

‘I thought I was doing things correctly for the sake of God,’ adding that she now believes she ‘misunderstood’ her faith.

‘I was really young and....https://janefblog.com/5439-2i-made-a-big-mistake-i-was-brainwashed-american-isis-bride-begs-to-return-home/

Re: 'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home by Wizklynd23(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy

Brainwashed kill you there angry
Re: 'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home by Damoche10: 4:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Look at this re tard wanting to go back here? Enjoy the free life till you join your re tarded husbands in hell

1 Like

Re: 'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home by adecz: 6:15am On Feb 19, 2019
You actually did what is "right",
but remain there....... That is your destiny!!

Re: 'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Return where? make you come cause havoc for U.S. abi ? You are now a terrorist weda brainwash or headwash....I wonderwetin dey tell fine girl like you to go kill another person over nothing. ....just remain for there n be making children for isis. ..

1 Like

Re: 'I Made A Big Mistake I Was Brainwashed':american ISIS Bride Begs To Return Home by Karemarealty288(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
She is dead already..they gave out her contact .who says IsIs ain't reading this now. That's death sentence for her...Madam you aint returning to Trump's America. You death sentence has been passed by this write up.

(1) (Reply)

Video- Boy Who Raped Girl Arrested , See Promises He Made ,very Funny / Christopher Columbus Did Not Find Americans / Girl Run Mad After Being Dropped Off By A Jeep In Ojo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.