Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg (25182 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA / Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg by aariwa(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

What are you gibbering about?

The guy I quoted wrote that Jefferson implicated Atiku to lower his prison sentence and I informed him (seeing that, just like you, he is allergic to news articles) that Jefferson was exposed by an undercover informant, and was not coerced or self-influenced into making that statement implicating Atiku.

Just like a journalist went undercover to expose former Super Eagles coach, so was Jefferson exposed by an undercover informant.

Please, I am begging you, if you can't read, stay off my mention. On a normal day, I don't dignify people like you with a response. Because you people are a complete and utter waste of time.
And it sounds right to you that American justice system left off the hook an accomplice to a crime?Was Atiku uncovered by the undercover agent?
Re: Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg by BluntBoy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
aariwa:
And it sounds right to you that American justice system left off the hook an accomplice to a crime?Was Atiku uncovered by the undercover agent?

My post was specifically directed at another post.

To have a grasp of my post, read the post that it was directed at.
Re: Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg by ptokaref: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some Atikulated elements can never be saved. They praised Bloomberg last week when Bloomberg reported foreign investors were waiting for Buhari to loose so that they can resume the cooperate looting.

Bloomberg realised they are on wrong path - spoke a simple truth and all of a sudden, Bloomberg is bad.

You weee all be alright. I yield back.
Re: Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg by j1mmy: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anything is better than Buhari, even Jack the Ripper!
Re: Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg by Ziggylady(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
kingthreatz:
There is something wrong about Eastern people. They dont care who you are or what you do. Just have money and you have won their hearts. If you like use their children for rituals, because you have money, they are ready to worship you as their new god. Im glad everytime I wake up, I am not an Okoro.

Support Atiku/Obi at your own peril

Afonja frustrations! cheesy...just take heart and watch as your cone-heads are beaten silly in tnis elections..You aint seen nothing yet.

Yeye.
Re: Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg by kingthreatz: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ziggylady:

Afonja frustrations! cheesy...just take heart and watch as your cone-heads are beaten silly in tnis elections..You aint seen nothing yet.

Yeye.

Product of baby factory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court / The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.