Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman (25258 Views)

You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by politicoNG: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairman, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, has assured his kinsmen that nobody would remove him from office.

Ayu made the remark while addressing his kinsmen of Jemgba ethnic group at his residence in the Gboko area of Benue State.

The national chairman has been having a running battle with some PDP governors including his home state Governor, Samuel Ortom, who are asking him to resign from office.

Ayu reassured the people that there was nothing to worry about over the call for him to vacate office.

He said, “The PDP is one and not divided. I am trying my best not to disappoint Benue people and Nigerians in general. So if you hear that they want to chase Ayu out as national chairman, don’t be worried; nobody is going to sack me as national chairman of our party. I will leave the seat at a day that God permits.”

He thanked Gboko people for the show of love to him, stressing that, “since I started politics in PDP in the last 30 years, Gboko has not rejected me, you are always supporting me. They say a prophet has no respect in his home, but my case is different I am overwhelmed by this great show of love. Nothing should worry you my people.”

Ayu added, “So nobody should try to bring any trouble to you. I am telling you today, PDP is one party, a party that has divisions does not win elections. No matter the strength of any party, if it does not have unity, it will lose elections.

“I have been silent over all the things you are hearing against me because I don’t want any crack in the party I belong in my state. I have the powers to say you and you will not go anywhere because I will insist that I must sign before you go anywhere.

“But I have signed for all candidates produced by the PDP to go ahead in their dreams, whether I liked it or not I signed. So I was doing that believing that I cannot shoot myself in the leg.

“I want Benue to come first by winning all elections so that Nigerians will say that the national chairman has delivered his state to PDP with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar winning 90 percent of the votes and Titus Uba as governor in 2023.”

The PDP national chairman further stated that only God enthrones leadership and uses people to enthrone a person over others and protects that person.

He said, “I want to assure you that all these days, God has been protecting me even when I went on sick leave abroad, God was still protecting me.

“The Tiv people have suffered so much in this country. We are yet to get our share of the national cake, so my charge to you is not to relent prayers so that this time around come 2023, God will give us president who will work closely with the Governor of our state to wipe out our tears.

“During the Senator J S Tarka’s era, God gave us a Fulani man, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, did he fight the Tiv nation? Did he kill our people? He appointed 5 ministers from Benue state and speaker of the House of Representatives, Benjamin Chaha, Paul Unongo (Minister of steel), Isaac Shaahu (Minister of Communications), Mrs. Elizabeth Ivase (Education Minister) and Audu Ogbeh etc was he not a Fulani man?

“Another Fulani man, Yar Adua appointed a Tiv man, Michael Kaase Aondoakaa his Minister of Justice.

“Today, the flagbearer of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar who is not only a chieftaincy title holder of the Tiv people as the Zege Mule U the Tiv, he is my friend, he told me his plans for the Tiv nation. That he will wipe away the tears of the people.”

https://dailytrust.com/nobody-will-sack-me-as-pdp-chairman-ayu

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by kingharzy: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
LOL...
I guess the conversation behind this mute roar went thus::
Ayu: Alhaji!! I'm tired of this Wike says Wike says. Wetin I go tell my people for Jemgba if I go back I no make am??
Dino: Forget Wike. He's just noise. I can do better.
Tambuwal: True. Don't worry about that man.
Atiku: Don't worry, go home. Tell your people i am your friend and Wike can't do anything. I'll make you minister. You'll serve out your tenure. Tell Ortom to call me. Dino. Let's go. The plane is waiting you know how much it costs me to visit America now. Try get a suit that will cover this your tummy ooo. Let's look like we don't know anything about insecurity. Even Tinubu that is looking like 2 weeks to die is wearing suit. Fisabilillah!!! Nobody should tweet Femi.
LOL..
Mumu men. una think say una wise

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by OnlyJust: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by politicoNG: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
New Album loading.........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by EdCure: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Any southerner supporting Atiku to continue the Fulani rule over Nigerians should have their heads checked.

As for Pitobi's ignoramus endsars supporters, we know that no amount of evidence will ever persuade an idîot. But we'll keep convincing them with undeniable proofs that Asiwaju Tinubu is by far the right man for the job.

65 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by iwaeda: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nobody-will-sack-me-as-pdp-chairman-ayu

Nlfpmod Mynd44
In Gbenga Adeboye's voice, Ija sese Bere, fighting loading. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Michelle70(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wike, all his antics to remove Ayu failed.

As e deh pepper am, e deh sweet us

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by slivertongue: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wike &co are up something. more like a southern president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by dydx2020(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ayu and chapter Again
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Dannyset(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

Wike, oya do your thing

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Righthussle: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wike don move on.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
All this people are failures same with pandoras

5 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by xristos(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
ok
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Falseprofet2: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
D opposition has refused to come together
Tinubu will find his way to aso rock

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by nairalee(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ah Wike will unleash his Wikedness Pro Maxxxx now. Watch and see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Eriokanmi: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
These power-drunk guys are never ready grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku is the main culprit here, can't honor agreement. Meanwhile is not a president yet. Fear North.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by citygarden(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Over to wike because I know he will reply Ayu

4 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by tolumizzy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Really
Am Loving this vawulence

1 Like

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by OnlyJust: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Franking: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nobody is sacking you. Resign for equity sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Akonimohate12: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Tayorshd2(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
I guess.thats there bussines for crying out loud mtheew
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by GboyegaD(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
The joke is on those thinking Ayu willl step down if Atiku wins the election. This is just a tip of the ice berg.

16 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
By the end of February you'll have no PDP to be chairman of. You can't go through this without getting injured!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Benchilwell: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rhino mumukri pls face wike, because obi is not d problem of atiku in pdp or u dey fail wike powerful mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Benchilwell: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Akonimohate12:
grin
especially Naija
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by ChangetheChange: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Even Wike has given up
He knows Ayu is not going anywhere
Wike is a bad loser

6 Likes

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by rolams(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
See this one!
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by doneback04: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Na you dey give woke, headache

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Greets Governor Wike At 55 / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.