Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans (8063 Views)

Ondo: Agboola Ajayi Calls For Resignation Of David Oloyelogun / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Effiongdbest: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Salvationboy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Which way Nigeria which way to go, instead of coming together and finding solution to the challenges before us some are thinking or encourage sack, if president buhari win the election and the economic situation did improve and the security situation remains this way, what will you gain.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by martowskin1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yeah this is not the first time election is being postponed

Even in 2011 it was postponed immediately after the commencement of the election

They should leave the man alone

And the response the man gave to one question yesterday got me laughing
I mean inec chairman yakubu Mahmoud was asked yesterday how he will go about the financial aspect because a lot of money have been spent already

He replied by saying " we are not complaining about money"

This is to say we are not a low budget asss broke Moda fuckkker

Becos they postponed 2011, 2015, then is OK to postpone 2019.....

Demnnn how can we grow if we keep thinking like this, when can we start taking responsibility

Mehnnnn am tired about this country and his people .... They all have hole in their brains

1 Like

Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Princeakin4u: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Davidblen:
d
What else can one say?..............I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc, for more information please WhatsApp +2348064795335
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Salvationboy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please can you give me reason why he should, and you did not say same in the case of osun state election result.
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by correctyourself(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
NANS that can't even press for school fee reduction in their on territories are talking on national issues, this association has since been messed up by this young over-fat youth deceiving their selves carrying long beards around, involving their in all manners of negative activities. The importance of this association has since being lost.
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by tonex360: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
I laugh in Shanghai..
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Femeto: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wetin NANS sabi.They are used to failure.
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who we go sack wen NEPA no give us light ?
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Belluchii: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Government should do the needful, its glaring that these people are highly compromised. we cant let everything just slide.
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by Genty05(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
so you stupid NANS have mouth now, eh? when ASUU are on strike what have you been doing
Re: Calls For Resignation Of INEC Chairman Unfair-nans by FunctionX(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
makavele:
Nairaland and bad gateway all the time.

Oga abeg change hosting company jare

like seriously, after spending time to type out my post and then be confronted by the message, I will just leave the forum to come back later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? / Fayemi Attends Africa Investment Exchange Conference In London / Presidential Appointments: Buhari’s Ministerial List Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.