Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please Help A Newbie Web Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help A Newbie Web Developer (730 Views)

My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / Help A Newbie To Coding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Newbie Web Developer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello people.
I created this thread to ask for engagement.
I am a newly admitted student of the university of Ibadan. We were supposed to resume late February but as a result of the just ended ASUU strike, our academic calendar was revised and the new date for resumption is now 1st of June.

Late last year I quit my work in order to prepare for school, hoping that I would be going in by February only for ASUU to break my heart.
Right now, I seriously need stuffs to engage myself with. Things I love. I don't want to stay idle till 1st of June.
Although, I am still a newbie in web development but if I can get an internship as a junior web developer, I will highly appreciate that. I know html, css, bootstrap and little JavaScript. I am a fast learner and will be determined to learn. All I need is for a senior developer to put me through.

Please help a brother.
I reside at ipaye in ojo local government area of Lagos.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Adfly / A Full Stack In-house Mobile App Developer Needed Asap 4 Ios And Android / {guidelines} How To Download AOL Desktop Gold On Mac OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.