Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Have You Ever Experienced ATM Short Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Experienced ATM Short Pay (382 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? / Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns. / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced ATM Short Pay by ticoticotico: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just want to know if ATM have short payed any one , if you have let me know

I withdrew 5000 and 4000 naira last night from the ATM, I didn't count it just went straight home, this morning counted it and just 7000, 1000 each was missing

Now I'm confused, just me and my fiancee at home, I approached her she she denied it
Re: Have You Ever Experienced ATM Short Pay by akprosperblog(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
mine was that I was over paid. the ATM was paying in N500. It dispense extra N500. the N500 on top came out squeezed.

I went in to the bank to info the CS. I was referred to the manager, I explained to him, and gave him to N500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced ATM Short Pay by ticoticotico: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
I need more opinion, can the mod help pistol it to front page

Cc
Frieburger
r231
Re: Have You Ever Experienced ATM Short Pay by Gbolahan111: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
ticoticotico:
Just want to know if ATM have short payed any one , if you have let me know

I withdrew 5000 and 4000 naira last night from the ATM, I didn't count it just went straight home, this morning counted it and just 7000, 1000 each was missing

Now I'm confused, just me and my fiancee at home, I approached her she she denied it

Hi, it is very possible. Kindly visit the branch where it occurred, explain to the cs or co in charge and fill a dispense error form. Your claim will be verified and the money will be refunded if it is true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gotranscript Account Is Needed / Which Banks Visa Card Works Best Online? / Do You Want 9 - Brand New Portable Wireless Bluetooth Earphone @N9,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.