Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls (27709 Views)

Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections / Edo APC Primary: Court Sustains Order Restraining Oshiomhole, INEC, Others / APC Crisis: Court Issues Contempt Notice On Oshiomhole, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Jaideyone(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
MacLovington:

APC never planned to rule. They were warning up for parallel govt and sabotage of the nation. But GEJ surprised them by conceding. That is why after contesting election 4 times, it still took Buhari 6 months to form his cabinet.
They have been stuck in the opposition Propaganda ever since.

Aside projects already conceived or nearing completion under GEJ, nothing to show in almost 4 years.

Trade moni is the best project they have come up with since. grin cheesy
yes APC should have abandoned over 3000 uncompleted federal government projects all over the country and started their own projects. Lagos Ibadan expressway should have been abandoned and a new road built. second Niger bridge should have been abandoned and a new one built. Abuja Kaduna rail should have been abandoned and a new one built just to prove a point.

later you'll be parading one dead certificate and calling yourself an educated individual grin

may God almighty give you wisdom!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Belluchii: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Its unfortunate that the APC is just getting to know, its funny how the PDP is making desperate effort to rig this election and the INEC is seriously compromised by these people, the refusal of the commission to allow APC contest for all elective positions in Zamfara should have triggered the alarm. This kis the time for the APC to take action, All compromised INEC REC’s should be redeployed immediately.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by MacLovington(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jaideyone:
yes APC should have abandoned over 3000 uncompleted federal government projects all over the country and started their own projects. Lagos Ibadan expressway should have been abandoned and a new road built. second Niger bridge should have been abandoned and a new one built. Abuja Kaduna rail should have been abandoned and a new one built just to prove a point.

later you'll be parading one dead certificate and calling yourself an educated individual grin

Weldone King Solomon.
Talk of education from the product of failed education system churning out half-baked graduates. grin cheesy

Kikikikiki. grin
30k BMC Crew.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by T051N(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Its possible. Sahara reporters had tweeted it was going to be postponed as at 12a.m. you people had better do your research before blaming PMB
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Gladok: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku IS COMING TO LOOT NIGERIA WITH HIS FAKE PROMISES

Atiku empire are coming to loot and sell Nigeria economic assets which I believe we might not be able to recover it forever if this happens

Atiku has succeeded in bamboozling the IPOB with his fake promise for restructuring but I wonder how IPOB committed themselves into this lie knowing fully well that Atiku dont hav the charismatic to achieve this but he can do anything to get a grip of power just to loot and sell Nigeria assets

Atiku has made his agenda clear that he is coming to selloff Nigeria economic assets, loot Nigeria treasury, put Naira on free flow and grant amnesty to any criminals like him

I see Nigeria economy competing with Somalia and Gambia as the worst African nation if Atiku emerge as winner

Gambia the smiling coast of Africa a place you will to to life
D50=$1
D1=#75
you are sure of electricity for at least 19hours every day and in some part 24 hours supply
you are always sure of justice anywhere irrespective of who you are
don't compare
T051N:
Its possible. Sahara reporters had tweeted it was going to be postponed as at 12a.m. you people had better do your research before blaming PMB
Afospecialk:

Atiku empire are coming to loot and sell Nigeria economic assets which I believe we might not be able to recover it forever if this happens

Atiku has succeeded in bamboozling the IPOB with his fake promise for restructuring but I wonder how IPOB committed themselves into this lie knowing fully well that Atiku dont hav the charismatic to achieve this but he can do anything to get a grip of power just to loot and sell Nigeria assets

Atiku has made his agenda clear that he is coming to selloff Nigeria economic assets, loot Nigeria treasury, put Naira on free flow and grant amnesty to any criminals like him

I see Nigeria economy competing with Somalia and Gambia as the worst African nation if Atiku emerge as winner

Gambia the smiling coast of Africa a place you will to to life
D50=$1
D1=#75
you are sure of electricity for at least 19hours every day and in some part 24 hours supply
you are always sure of justice anywhere irrespective of who you are
don't compare

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Reminder: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some one once said Osho Baba rants just to make up for his height lol. Comrade please put your hands on your bible not Quran Sir.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Ubenedictus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Both APC and PDP knew about the postponement. Oshiomole is angry because he didn't expect PDP to know.

PDP didn't give any party agent money on Friday, neither did APC. That was when i knew something fishy was going on...

This election might be postponed again..
actually APC gave out agent money, oshiomole in EDO is believed to have dropped 80mil for agents o. Friday night
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Both APC and PDP knew about the postponement. Oshiomole is angry because he didn't expect PDP to know.

PDP didn't give any party agent money on Friday, neither did APC. That was when i knew something fishy was going on...

Lol. APC gave their agents money o. They asked them to return it sha when d election was postponed. It was around 120k per unit.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by maestroferdi: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
APC is behaving like dundees. PDP is making desperate effort to rig this election and the ruling party is crying like they are in opposition. INEC is seriously compromised and the refusal of the commission to allow APC contest for all elective positions in Zamfara should have triggered the alarm.

This is not the time to cry but to take action. All compromised INEC REC’s should be redeployed immediately and the national commissioner in charge of operations and logistics should be removed.
Stop jumping the gun...

Dont let the inevitable catch you napping...
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by donbenie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Afospecialk:

So you were one of those rejoicing when IPOB declared No LEFELENDOM NO ERECTION.. shocked
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
APC is behaving like dundees. PDP is making desperate effort to rig this election and the ruling party is crying like they are in opposition. INEC is seriously compromised and the refusal of the commission to allow APC contest for all elective positions in Zamfara should have triggered the alarm.

This is not the time to cry but to take action. All compromised INEC REC’s should be redeployed immediately and the national commissioner in charge of operations and logistics should be removed.
So you remember Attariru Jega
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by freddyokan(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
You can make money predicting the outcome of the presidential elections on Betfarm.
We don't need to fight over the outcome of the elections, lets make money on it.

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Lymasaba(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Banter1:
Let me say it on his behalf, AMEN
grin
Banter1:
Let me say it on his behalf, AMEN
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Lymasaba(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
profrichrad:
WOW.. I'm speechless!!!

Donald Trump has revealed how Nigerian politicians killed their country's economy. The American government unveils 25 names of Nigerian richest politicians, that stock the public funds they stole in USA. Here are the names of the politicians and their banks:

1, Aisha Buhari, J P Morgan Bank, New York $2.9billion.

(2)Col. Abubakar Lawal American Express bank New York $2.5b

(3) Garba shehu, wells fargo bank san Francisco $2.3b.

(4)Ahmed Idris, Citi group bank New York $2.1b

(5)Nadir El-Rufai citi group bank New York, $2.6b.

(6) Femi Adesina, US Bancorp bank Minnesota $1.9b.

(7) Turkur Buatai BB&T bank North California $2.9b..

(coolMuhammadu Buhari Ally financial bank, $3.5b..

(9)Solomon Dalong American bank. $4.2b..

(10)Lia Muhammadu. Ally financial bank $1.9b..

(11) Abdurrahma Danbazau, Unity Bs bank. $2.6b..

(12) Zara Buhari bank of America, $1.3b..

(13)Amina zakari citi group bank New York $1.8b..

(1 4) Baba Haruna jauro. Ally financial bank $2.2b.

(15)Umaru Dambatta bank of America, $1.7b..

(16)Aliyu Gusau, Ally financial bank $1.7b..

(17)Babatunde Fashola America bank $2.4b.

(18 ) Rotimi Amechi SSA financial bank $3.6b.

(19) Chris Ngige Northern bank AA $2.7b.

(20) Babagana Monguno financial bank Detroit, $1.8b..

(21)Habibu Abdullahi, Us bancorp bank, $1.7b..

(22)Sadique Abubakar state Street corporation bank $1.8b..

(23)Abayomi Olonishakin citi group bank New York $2.3b..

(24)Babachir David lawal BB financial bank $987m.

(25)Aisha hadi sirika AA financial bank $976m..

What a shame! See how PMB and EFCC are fighting crime & corruption. Forward to many Nigerians, let them see how the wicked politicians have robbed us and still robbing, and led us to recession and hardship. Negative change has killed Nigeria. Nigerian youths must decide 2019.

is this forum a playground to you or what

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Jaideyone(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
MacLovington:

Weldone King Solomon.
Talk of education from the product of failed education system churning out half-baked graduates. grin cheesy

Kikikikiki. grin
30k BMC Crew.
oh I'm saying good job buhari for completing projects started by previous administrations and you are knocking him for not abandoning them and pursuing his own projects yet you claim I'm the product of a failed educational system. continuity is the most important aspect of Government project execution and you can't even wrap your head around it.

you are a complete illiterate!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by ghenghen23(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na so. Your plan for staggered elections were foiled. You can continue to place your hope on the security agencies to frighten the populace to keep them from voting. Times have changed, power/momentum is with the masses. Fail to deliver a better country when votes in and suffer the consequences of incompetence at the next election. Propaganda has failed to cover the ineptitude of the APC led government. We are tired of failure and we refuse to reinforce it.
seunmsg:

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by presido1: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

God bless u, am thinking APC is getting too dunce for my liking, PDP will do anything involving burning down the county to retake power, APC is trying to playing gentleman politics, I hope it doesn't backfire on them,

Inec is seriously compromised, and they are tending towards PDP favour.

I just hope APC will sit up and save the soul of Nigeria from this thieves and looter.

PDP will seriously rig this election, make I see Any stupid APC governors that Wont win his state for Buhari,that governor should be sure he is not returning back because PDP is a desperate and wicked party.
If the governor is not returning back then PDP will take over. You like it that way?
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by ghenghen23(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
How can a government plunge a nation into unseen levels of sufferings and believe that the people wish to continue with them at the helm of affairs? The APC politicians that kept micromanaging the truth are scared to death of the inevitable. Let them rest, we gave them a chance and they blew it big time.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by ogatboy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:

pdp rig and apc is in power?? Oga are you awake or sleeping?? Apc is just suprised that pdp is well informed and matching their game. The zamfara and rivers cases are from the court. For Apc anything that does not favor them is shady. Nonsense party
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by sogodihno: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
presido1:
If the governor is not returning back then PDP will take over. You like it that way?

I don't like it that way, but these APC governors should be smart. the tsunami of whoever win the presidential election will affect the states election. best thing for them is PMB winning
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by sogodihno: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
presido1:

I don't like it that way, but these APC governors should be smart. the tsunami of whoever win the presidential election will affect the states election. best thing for then is PMB winning
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by RTSC: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jaideyone:

Then stop trying to paint it as something unprecedented.
Jonathan would have completed those projects if he won.
It is a no brainer. Any pdp government with a bit of brain cells would.

Voting for Buhari because he completed projects that were already at 80% at least, is just mad.
The guy has done serious damage to this country that it will take years to repair.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Solowande(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

correct talk. Guy ur head really dey ur neck.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by MacLovington(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jaideyone:
oh I'm saying good job buhari for completing projects started by previous administrations and you are knocking him for not abandoning them and pursuing his own projects yet you claim I'm the product of a failed educational system. continuity is the most important aspect of Government project execution and you can't even wrap your head around it.

you are a complete illiterate!!!

You are debating with yourself and reaching conclusions in the normal BMC mode.
Funny that you do not even know what illiteracy means. Another example of failed education.

So every project started must be completed before election? If not completed it automatically means abandoned?

You BMC lot are learning from Liar Mohammed fast. But it's all very predictable and pathetic now. shocked

But the trademoni pain you well well.
Na serious pain dey cause such an agbero reaction. Everything about APC and their goons is do or die. grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by edibobo: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC: AN UNUSUAL PARTY
It is only in APC you see two powerful sitting governors supporting governorship candidates of another parties yet running for senatorial seats under APC. - AMOSUN and OKOROCHA
It is only in APC you see an APC State failing to present candidates for elections. - RIVERS & ZAMFARA
It is only in APC you see a Governor calling for state of emergency and willingly accepting to be overthrown. - GOV YARI OF ZAMFARA
It is only in APC you see a performing governor being denied second term ticket because the Evil Father did not like his face any longer. - AMBODE VS TINUBU.
It is only in APC you see a Governor tucking in dollars into agbada as bribes from contractor and the President pretends not to see it as corruption. - GANDUJE OF KANO.
It is only in APC that a Vice President becomes vote buying agent under Trader money disguise rather than facing pressing government duties. - MR. OSINBAJO.
It is only in APC you will see a fantastically corrupt ex governor walking free while EFCC refuses to treat all the petitions submitted against him. - AREGBESOLA IN OSUN
It is only in APC you see their Party National Chairman fighting, abusing and cursing his members in the public in the name of party supremacy- OSHIOMOLE THE SHORT MAN DEVIL
It is only in APC that you see some people labelled thieves but upon joining APC they become saints and Heroes - MESSRS AMECHI, OMISORE, OBANIKORO, AKBABIO ET AL
It is only in APC you see a President condemning the rule of law and promoting impunity, selective anti corruption fight, nepotism and propaganda. - BUHARI
It is only in APC an ‘opposition member’ was called Boko Haram sponsor. But when they realized he was working for Baba, they kept quiet and started rooting for him. - ALI MODU-SHERIFF OF BORNO.
It is only in APC that a looter ‘Grasscutter’ SGF was sacked bcs of pressure from the masses only to be visiting the seat of power with pomp and circumstance and soon after proudly lead 'Mr Integrity''s campaign. - BABACHIR OF ADAMAWA.
It is only in APC that a multi billion Naira Pension looter ran from the law and was dismissed from service only to be secretly reinstated and given double promotion by 'Mr Integrity' despite the vocal protestations of the Head of the Civil Service. When the secret leaked, Integrity claimed ignorance and ‘ordered his sack’ only for him to ‘escape’ again. - MAINA THE PENSION ROBBER.
It is only in APC a looter ex-governor denies the ownership of 48 Abuja mansions in the public only for EFCC to return them to him in private, and he collected them. - TIMIPRE SYLVA OF BAYELSA.
And so on, and so forth
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Who cares?

How I found myself in Naija is not my problem.My problem is, where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America?

Shame on u slave. Go meet bobrisky to dey blow u as his slave na. Him go take u to America.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
correctguy0900:

Shame on u slave. Go meet bobrisky to dey blow u as his slave na. Him go take u to America.

Who cares?

How I found myself in Naija is not my problem.My problem is, where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America?
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by skytouch2(f): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
We have heard you Osho baba. Swear with the same quaran if you never embezzled Edo state money.
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Jaideyone(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
RTSC:

Then stop trying to paint it as something unprecedented.
Jonathan would have completed those projects if he won.
It is a no brainer. Any pdp government with a bit of brain cells would.

Voting for Buhari because he completed projects that were already at 80% at least, is just mad.
The guy has done serious damage to this country that it will take years to repair.

you are mad sir

why didn't Jonathan award ikorodu to shagamu when he was in office? Buhari is currently doing the road. same with Lagos Abeokuta road and Lagos Ibadan rail. I know you'll tell me Jonathan paid for them so let me list some of the key ones I'm sure of for you

1.) Lagos Ibadan rail wasn't paid for by Jonathan. PMB paid for it in 2017 January.
2.) Lagos Abeokuta road wasn't paid for. PMB paid for it
3.) Lagos Ibadan expressway wasn't paid for by Jonathan there has been allocations for it in 2016, 2017 and 2018 budget and the saraki led senate has been cutting down the payment.
4.) ikorodu-shagamu road wasn't paid for by Jonathan. PMB paid for it march last year
https://www.legit.ng/1160465-fg-approves-n208bn-rehabilitation-ikorodu-shagamu-road.html
5 ) Enugu Onitsha expressway is being rehabilitated with sukuk bond obtained by PMB
6.) repair of Nnamdi Azikiwe airport run way was paid for by PMB. GEJ only paid for the terminal
7.) ore-ijebu ode expressway which is currently being rehabilitated was paid for by PMB
8.) PMB released 33b for second Niger bridge
https://punchng.com/fg-releases-n33bn-for-second-niger-bridge-project/
the only projects Jonathan paid for are the terminals in port Harcourt and abj and the abuja-kaduna rail.

so what do you mean any PDP Government could have completed it? Abuja Kaduna rail took PDP over 8yrs. APC is executing Lagos Ibadan rail in 3yrs!!! your Jonathan didn't touch Lagos Abeokuta road and ikorodu shagamu road. ore to ijebu ode road was left untouched too, PMB paid for it!!!

learn to give credit and criticise fairly!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by xpansion(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oga you didn’t say “AMEN”. Photoboy, who you dey whine. Oya say Amen to what he said.
TIGRITIS:

Well, I'm not just thinking of voting buhari, indeed I'm voting buhari as long as God spare my life till election.

Back to the highlighted, if buhari is responsible either directly or indirectly for the listed incidences, I say amen.

Now, let's get back to you and atiku.

If you are thinking of voting atiku, may the way he treated this country in his capacity as the vp be the treatment that follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity, amen.

Now, if you are not a hypocrite, I will expect you to say amen, just the way I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.