Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day (2397 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by kidap: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day From Her Man

Actress Princess Shyngle appears to be living her best life right now because apart from inking a DSTV deal with her recent movie, she is now a proud owner of a new car she received as a Valentine’s Day gift.

Sharing her excitement moment when she received the car, Princess wrote: “Omggggggggggg my man just literally got me the best valentines gift ever” adding that “I have the best man in the entire planet, bae for life”.

See Video Below....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuBYuF2FNg3/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/princess-shyngle-flaunts-her-new-expensive-car-she-received-on-vals-day-from-her-man/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by itspzpics(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dey flex dey go
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by Manbiggs(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
undecided I think hoeism is a serious business right now. If you are beautiful it's a good business venture
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
And Alex rejected a Range Rover.

Now we know how female Nigerian celebrities get their money.

Case closed.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by p3kdudu(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by consultancy: 1:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Manbiggs:
undecided I think hoeism is a serious business right now. If you are beautiful it's a good business venture
very lucrative my brother. oloshoism
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by thegrinch(m): 5:52am On Feb 19, 2019
This girl sha...
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by KingLennon(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Her man? Mtcheww. She don see one rich alhaji wer she turn maga
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her New Expensive Car She Received On Val’s Day by Speedyconnect15: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:
And Alex rejected a Range Rover.

Now we know how female Nigerian celebrities get their money.

Case closed.

Did you believe that rubbish?

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Looks Gorgeous As She Stumps MET GALA 2019 On Shades Of Pink / The Hiphop Community Worldwide Should appreciate Lord Sdk On the Release of HID / Download Boc Madaki - That Hausa Rapper Feat. Dj Cinch Mp3 (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.