Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) (73927 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him / Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Thandiubani(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Tonto Dikeh excited as she takes back car she gave Kpokpogri as gift

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed she has taken back the hilux car she gifted ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri.

She boasted on her Instagram page that she took everything including the fake key.

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3PGk_8KPzQ

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) - https://www.nairaland.com/6912474/prince-kpokpogri-finally-takes-back

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by drightguy(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2022
If na man collect back y'all wannabe feminist will say its childish.That Beyonce's irreplaceable song strictly for violence shagrincheesy

425 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2022
An advice to my fellow guys, when a babe gives you gifts that are supposed to have receipts but she doesn't give you the receipts along with the gifts claiming she will bring the receipts later or she forgot them, my guys, she has a plan for the future ooo just like this ladygrin grin. Always learn to request for the receipts which must bear your name along with the gifts to avoid stories that touch. If na phone, collect receipt, if na car, also collect receipt.

366 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Babe dey catch ya cruise. Them go soon come abuse and talk rubbish here. Enjoy ya money

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Boogyman557: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool DIS MANCHI no be real Gee!

So all dis while u just de collect gift without receipt..

U don LOSEGUARD!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigeria men never learn. After all what she said about churchill this kpokpogri man still went and toasted her now look at.

I can bet you that there is probably another idiot in her DM trying to toast her. angry

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Waakanda: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2022
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2022
A man who lacks the capacity to learn from the woes of another man; what do we call such a man? I'm sure another of such a man is day-dreaming now of how to make history with the same woman...SMH!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Royruky(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
oz4real83:
An advice to my fellow guys, when a babe gives you gifts that are supposed to have receipts but she doesn't give you the receipts along with the gifts claiming she will bring the receipts later or she forgot them, my guys, she has a plan for the future ooo just like this ladygrin grin. Always learn to request for the receipts which must bear your name along with the gifts to avoid stories that touch. If na phone, collect receipt, if na car, also collect receipt.

She can take it back even if the receipt is in your name. The reason is simple. It was bought with her money? You should just tell her to give you the money so that you can buy it yourself. Do not let her transfer the money to you. Demand for the CASH

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by kelechi50: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Kudos to her, we muoveeeeeee grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Emmy3(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Tontopkopogiririri grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Tayosteve(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Ohojona: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
She did the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by 9jayes: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Make I go collect d phone I buy for my ex’s mom back asap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Women's properties are strictly theirs while men's own is for everybody.A woman can borrow money from you and refuse to pay back but they will be on your neck if you are the one that borrow from them.Women,awonderful creatures grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Candidlady: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Beyonce irreplaceable cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Vanah: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Chai
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Novoboa: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
She is still bittered

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022

With the way this lady has been showing how frustrated she is lately, she might soon commit suicide. cool grin

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
This Tonto need to rest,d more she's trying to prove to Churchill that she's better the more she keeps embarasing herself.

People should learn to move on when things go south cos if u try to pepper anybody u will hurt yourself more

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Tonto get money ��� o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
This mentally disturbed woman likes deceiving herself.

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by aylive02(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Royruky:

[s][/s]She can take it back even if the receipt is in your name. The reason is simple. It was bought with her money? You should just tell her to give you the money so that you can buy it yourself. Do not let her transfer the money to you. Demand for the CASH
. [s][/s]

Tender the name on the receipt at the court of law and see who the real owner is.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) by Mbote: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Enough of toto decay news

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.